Russian Involvement in Election? - Page 433 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 05-31-2019, 11:36 AM   #8641
RayPooley

My Ride: 320i SE Coupe
There are no high crimes and misdemeanours under which to impeach President Trump. I asked you idiot Dems to produce your list. I'll ask you again. Produce the list. I suggest you start with part 2 of Mueller's report. I'm not going to read it because I know there's nothing there. You prove me wrong.
RayPooley is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 11:48 AM   #8642
Shaban

My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayPooley View Post
There are no high crimes and misdemeanours under which to impeach President Trump. I asked you idiot Dems to produce your list. I'll ask you again. Produce the list. I suggest you start with part 2 of Mueller's report. I'm not going to read it because I know there's nothing there. You prove me wrong.
Mueller already listed all the possible obstruction charges. At least 4 of them show intent. Also, as I listed in my previous comment, felony criminal campaign finance violations. But, with someone like you, it wouldn't matter whether Trump killed someone, you would still be defending him.
Old 05-31-2019, 12:31 PM   #8643
RayPooley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
Mueller already listed all the possible obstruction charges. At least 4 of them show intent. Also, as I listed in my previous comment, felony criminal campaign finance violations. But, with someone like you, it wouldn't matter whether Trump killed someone, you would still be defending him.
Show me then. List them. With references.
Old 05-31-2019, 12:31 PM   #8644
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Ignore the tourist.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 12:32 PM   #8645
joeski3d

Quote:
Use google, lazy tourist. Don't make locals do your legwork.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
Old 05-31-2019, 12:34 PM   #8646
Shaban

Quote:
reading is difficult for you, isn't it? You're asking for references... as in the Mueller report... which you pointed out.

Maybe a chart will be better for you, it has colors, so maybe that'll help you understand!

Old 05-31-2019, 12:37 PM   #8647
RayPooley

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
Use google, lazy tourist. Don't make locals do your legwork.
I would have thought you would relish the opportunity to prove your case. But no? You know why? Because you got nothing. Your just a moron who is told what to think. Simple.
Old 05-31-2019, 12:42 PM   #8648
RayPooley

Quote:
reading is difficult for you, isn't it? You're asking for references... as in the Mueller report... which you pointed out.

Maybe a chart will be better for you, it has colors, so maybe that'll help you understand!

LOL!! Where did you get that from? Vox.com?
Old 05-31-2019, 12:43 PM   #8649
bgsmith

My Ride: No longer an e46
Quote:
I would have thought you would relish the opportunity to prove your case. But no? You know why? Because you got nothing. Your just a moron who is told what to think. Simple.
Told what to think? Like reading the words in the report or understanding the words that came out of Muellers mouth??

You are so special.
Old 05-31-2019, 12:43 PM   #8650
joeski3d

Quote:
You keep thinking I'm going to waste time and effort addressing your stupid questions. Even if I did lay it all out and spell it to you, word for word in a clear, concise manner, you would just herp-de-derp deny and pretend like facts don't matter. Why would I?

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 05-31-2019, 01:02 PM   #8651
Shaban

Quote:
LOL!! Where did you get that from? Vox.com?
Actually, I got that from lawfare, it was also used as an exhibit while Senate was questioning Bill Barr. So what's your response to it? Or is that your final answer?
Old 05-31-2019, 01:18 PM   #8652
swordsman11868

My Ride: 2003 325i
Transmission: Autotragic
This entire investigation proves that the Dems donít have a chance to win in 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

2016 Beheadings in Saudi Arabia: 92.
swordsman11868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 01:28 PM   #8653
joeski3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsman11868 View Post
This entire investigation proves that the Dems donít have a chance to win in 2020.
That is one hell of a speculative piece of proof.

Especially after the overhauled tax debacle. Waiting for the other shoe to drop when these trade wars backfire.

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 05-31-2019, 01:46 PM   #8654
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Actually, I got that from lawfare, it was also used as an exhibit while Senate was questioning Bill Barr. So what's your response to it? Or is that your final answer?
I thought, hmm, an interesting chart, I should go read about it. Found it right away on their website. I see the byline - someone named Quinte Jerecic, never heard of her (him?) but o.k. A very quick skim of the piece that features your chart reveals this:

Quote:
I should emphasize that the below [the chart] is my interpretation of the evidence as Mueller seems to provide it-others may have different readings. (Richard Hoeg has provided a slightly different take, also available on Twitter.) My assessment rests on an assumption that Mueller is correct in his legal analysis that a president may still obstruct justice even if the act in question is taken entirely under his Article II authority. Under Attorney General William Barr's reading of Article II, this heat map would look very different. I've also accepted at face value Mueller's statutory argument that 18 U.S.C. ß 1512(c)(2) "states a broad, independent, and unqualified prohibition on obstruction of justice," rather than, as Trump's personal counsel apparently argued to Mueller, covering only "acts that would impair the integrity and availability of evidence."
Ok, so you've posted an opinion piece by a former WaPo editorial writer who has less legal training and experience than I do.

As they say on Shark Tank, sorry...I'm out. But hey, your source website does have the word "law" in it so who am I to question this particular layperson's opinion? She (he?) obviously impressed you.

Last edited by Cabrio330; 05-31-2019 at 01:50 PM.
Cabrio330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 01:52 PM   #8655
Shaban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabrio330 View Post
I thought, hmm, an interesting chart, I should go read about it. Found it right away on their website. I see the byline - someone named Quinte Jerecic, never heard of her (him?) but o.k. A very quick skim of the piece that features your chart reveals this:

Ok, so you've posted an opinion piece by a former WaPo editorial writer who has less legal training and experience than I do.

As they say on Shark Tank, sorry...I'm out. But hey, your source website does have the word "law" in it so who am I to question this particular layperson's opinion? She (he?) obviously impressed you.
If you're so interested in people who are experienced in law, then why not listen to the 700+ former federal prosecutors who said they would have charged Trump with obstruction? Or is it not about experience at all and you're only looking for the pieces that fit your bias?
Old 05-31-2019, 01:55 PM   #8656
bgsmith

My Ride: No longer an e46
I am just glad that between Swordy's hard hitting analytics and with AoG single handedly taking down each Democratic candidate one at a time we are saved from the USA turning into the USSR.
Old 05-31-2019, 01:56 PM   #8657
Cabrio330

Quote:
If you're so interested in people who are experienced in law, then why not listen to the 700+ former federal prosecutors who said they would have charged Trump with obstruction? Or is it not about experience at all and you're only looking for the pieces that fit your bias?
- Posts an opinion piece confirming his bias.
- Questions someone else's bias.

Hey, it's a shaban!
Old 05-31-2019, 01:58 PM   #8658
Cabrio330

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgsmith View Post
I am just glad that between Swordy's hard hitting analytics and with AoG single handedly taking down each Democratic candidate one at a time we are saved from the USA turning into the USSR.
...despite the Dhemocrats' 1st runner-up candidate's best efforts to turn us into the USSR, amiright?
Old 05-31-2019, 02:06 PM   #8659
Shaban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabrio330 View Post
- Posts an opinion piece confirming his bias.
- Questions someone else's bias.

Hey, it's a shaban!
Well, I posted the 700+ former federal prosecutors article when that came out... that has both republicans and democrats, and you still disagreed with that. So let me ask you, does experience actually matter to you or not?
Old 05-31-2019, 02:20 PM   #8660
Cabrio330

Quote:
Well, I posted the 700+ former federal prosecutors article when that came out... that has both republicans and democrats, and you still disagreed with that. So let me ask you, does experience actually matter to you or not?
I did? Don't remember disagreeing with that. I am good with numbers so I know 700+ beats <700 all day long.