Russian Involvement in Election? - Page 445 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 07-02-2019, 05:10 PM   #8881
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
Cab: By saying it's nothing more than "a few facebook ads" it is belittling what was done. Every country wants to meddle in the elections of foreign countries, we don't know of any that have gone to the extent that Russia went this past presidential election. They did more than any other country has ever done (per reports), yet you're dismissing it as a run of the mill kind of thing when it isn't.
You are an absolute fvcking retard. I did not belittle or dismiss anything by the Russians.

Yet I notice you couldn't even address the Russian meddling via the DNC and Hillary. Why do you dismiss that?

Wait, I think I know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabrio330 View Post
You are an absolute fvcking retard. I did not belittle or dismiss anything by the Russians.

Yet I notice you couldn't even address the Russian meddling via the DNC and Hillary. Why do you dismiss that?

Wait, I think I know...
Yes, there it is.

Last edited by Cabrio330; 07-02-2019 at 05:11 PM.
Cabrio330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 07:02 PM   #8882
Shaban

My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:

Wait, I think I know...

Yes, there it is.

Quote:

But to be clear, I don't belittle Russia's actions, just like I also don't belittle England's actions or any other foreign actors. I am just not shocked, like you, that this stuff happens. And I am also not convinced their actions had a material affect on the results.

When you compare what Russia did, which by public reports is the largest known election interference against the US, and you compare it to ďEnglandís actions or other foreign actorsĒ, then yes you are belittling what Russia did. I am not shocked by foreign countries attempting to meddle in our elections, I AM shocked by the extent that Russia went to meddle in our elections. Also, I did comment about Russia/DNC, youíre just too dumb to notice.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:01 PM   #8883
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Lol the dossier was indeed the largest known interference, it almost got a president removed
Old 07-02-2019, 08:39 PM   #8884
Rhumb

My Ride: 2001 M3 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Lol the dossier was indeed the largest known interference, it almost got a president removed
Perhaps you noticed, or likely not, that the "dossier" didn't get any widespread coverage until well after Trump's selection. All the Putin directed interference, well before where it actually had an effect on the election.

In terms of the alt rights putative "removal" meme, the dossier only played a minor and non-critical aspect. The investigations into Trump's manifest and troubling Russian entanglements were already well underway. To be precise, Trump was not exonerated of either collusion or, especially, obstruction.

Ultimately, by far the most significant and effectual interference into the 2016 election was committed by Putin and proxies. The release of Russian-hacked info at strategic times (thanks Manafort for providing that pertinent data) was by far the largest exogenist factor.

To address some of our doubters, can the Russian intereference campaign be absolutely tied to Trump's selection? Certainly not in absolute 1:1 terms. However, I suspect with deeper study and analysis, the greater overall impact will loom obvious.
Rhumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 02:56 AM   #8885
swordsman11868

My Ride: 2003 325i
Transmission: Autotragic
Russian Involvement in Election?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumb View Post
Perhaps you noticed, or likely not, that the "dossier" didn't get any widespread coverage until well after Trump's selection. All the Putin directed interference, well before where it actually had an effect on the election.

In terms of the alt rights putative "removal" meme, the dossier only played a minor and non-critical aspect. The investigations into Trump's manifest and troubling Russian entanglements were already well underway. To be precise, Trump was not exonerated of either collusion or, especially, obstruction.

Ultimately, by far the most significant and effectual interference into the 2016 election was committed by Putin and proxies. The release of Russian-hacked info at strategic times (thanks Manafort for providing that pertinent data) was by far the largest exogenist factor.

To address some of our doubters, can the Russian intereference campaign be absolutely tied to Trump's selection? Certainly not in absolute 1:1 terms. However, I suspect with deeper study and analysis, the greater overall impact will loom obvious.

Good to know that Trump & Co had no knowledge and therefore the dossier had no effect on their behavior. Ie they did not change anything they were doing and thus Mueller found no evidence of criminality.

Had the dossier been ďwidelyĒ known Trump obviously would have altered his behavior. As such he had nothing to hide and Mueller proved it.

2016 Beheadings in Saudi Arabia: 92.

Last edited by swordsman11868; 07-03-2019 at 02:58 AM.
swordsman11868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 03:38 AM   #8886
RayPooley

My Ride: 320i SE Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsman11868 View Post
Good to know that Trump & Co had no knowledge and therefore the dossier had no effect on their behavior. Ie they did not change anything they were doing and thus Mueller found no evidence of criminality.

Had the dossier been ďwidelyĒ known Trump obviously would have altered his behavior. As such he had nothing to hide and Mueller proved it.
Haven't you heard? Mueller is a secret Trump supporter now. Has been all along. That can be the only explanation as to why he found no collusion. So he has to be hauled before Congress to explain himself. Nadler's wasting his time with Mueller though. If he's serious about bringing down Trump he needs to get Shaban and Rummie in the House. They gots there finger on the pulse. They know what went on. Sorted!!!
RayPooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 07:13 AM   #8887
Shaban

Quote:

What an ignorant ass. Completely ignore everything that Russia did to help Trump win because thatís your guy and you simply donít care because he won.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:24 AM   #8888
RayPooley

Quote:
What an ignorant ass. Completely ignore everything that Russia did to help Trump win because thatís your guy and you simply donít care because he won.
The Russians did f*** all to help Trump you moron. You know who really interfered with the election? Illegal immigrants. Given driving licences and other shti by corrupt Democrats in sanctuary cities. They're not even bothering to hide it this time round. Check out to NY's De Blasio.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:25 AM   #8889
Shaban

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayPooley View Post
The Russians did f*** all to help Trump you moron. You know who really interfered with the election? Illegal immigrants. Given driving licences and other shti by corrupt Democrats in sanctuary cities. They're not even bothering to hide it this time round. Check out to NY's De Blasio.

The Russians didnít help Trump? Do you enjoy lying to yourself?
Old 07-03-2019, 07:41 AM   #8890
RayPooley

Quote:
The Russians didnít help Trump? Do you enjoy lying to yourself?
No they didn't you f***ing weeb. And try as hard as they might with all the forces they coud muster the Russian would never be able to corrupt the electoral process as much as the Democrats do routinely. Now we know how Obama managed two terms. They tried using the same tricks to get Clinton into the WH. It didn't work. That's why they are so pi55ed. Look what they did to Bernie Sanders and he's one of their own.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:43 AM   #8891
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Russia did nothing to help Trump win, no one decides on a vote based off a facebook ad. That's all that has been proven, other than the dossier that had people calling for Trumps impeachment before he was even inaugurated.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:44 AM   #8892
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
You know, it would actually be more reasonable for you to argue with people about their choice for favorite color. I know you have it in your thin head that Russia helping Trump is the WORST THING EVER!!!! and that the coordinated effort to sabotage Trump's presidency, which we know involved the Russians, is a total nothing burger. But sure, you're in the position to call someone an ignorant ass.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:45 AM   #8893
Shaban

Quote:
No they didn't you f***ing weeb. And try as hard as they might with all the forces they coud muster the Russian would never be able to corrupt the electoral process as much as the Democrats do routinely. Now we know how Obama managed two terms. They tried using the same tricks to get Clinton into the WH. It didn't work. That's why they are so pi55ed. Look what they did to Bernie Sanders and he's one of their own.

Each one of your posts is just further confirmation that youíre the dumbest person on this forum.
Old 07-03-2019, 08:24 AM   #8894
Shaban

Quote:
Russia did nothing to help Trump win
Is lying a natural ability of yours or just something you chose to practice on a daily basis?
Quote:
no one decides on a vote based off a facebook ad.
Source that no one has made decisions based on Facebook ads? Also, you're being disingenuous (yet again) by saying it's just facebook ads.
Quote:
That's all that has been proven, other than the dossier that had people calling for Trumps impeachment before he was even inaugurated.
That isn't all that has been proven, numerous intelligence agencies and the investigation all confirmed that Russia was the guilty party with the DNC hack and phishing Podesta's e-mails. Keep lying though, you're not great at it.
Quote:
You know, it would actually be more reasonable for you to argue with people about their choice for favorite color. I know you have it in your thin head that Russia helping Trump is the WORST THING EVER!!!! and that the coordinated effort to sabotage Trump's presidency, which we know involved the Russians, is a total nothing burger. But sure, you're in the position to call someone an ignorant ass.
Russia interfering with our election, no matter who they are helping is a bad thing you ignorant twatwaffle. You brush it off like it's no big deal because the guy you wanted won. If Clinton had won due to Russian interference, I wonder how the right-wing shitheads would be acting.
Old 07-03-2019, 08:34 AM   #8895
RayPooley

Quote:
Russia interfering with our election, no matter who they are helping is a bad thing you ignorant twatwaffle.
Not just the Russians btw. But then you ought to be condemning the DNC, Clinton, the Obama FBI and CIA leadership and the entire Democrat congress for their part in weaponizing a fake, DNC funded, Russian/British sourced phony "dirty dossier" that was used to obtain FISA warrants to spy on American citizens, delegitimize a democratic election result and conduct a 2+ year witch hunt on a sitting President. But you won't will you? Because you're a liar and a phony.
Old 07-03-2019, 08:37 AM   #8896
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
If Clinton had won due to Russian interference, I wonder how the right-wing shitheads would be acting.
It's not hard to wonder.

They would make this guy look like he is having a zen moment.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 08:38 AM   #8897
joeski3d

Quote:
Not just the Russians btw. But then you ought to be condemning the DNC, Clinton, the Obama FBI and CIA leadership and the entire Democrat congress for their part in weaponizing a fake, DNC funded, Russian/British sourced phony "dirty dossier" that was used to obtain FISA warrants to spy on American citizens, delegitimize a democratic election result and conduct a 2+ year witch hunt on a sitting President. But you won't will you? Because you're a liar and a phony.
Please post your youtube conspiracy theory evidence.

Also, you're a tourist. This is not your concern.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.

Last edited by joeski3d; 07-03-2019 at 08:41 AM.
Old 07-03-2019, 08:43 AM   #8898
Shaban

Quote:

See the following quote:

Quote:
Each one of your posts is just further confirmation that youíre the dumbest person on this forum.
Old 07-03-2019, 08:49 AM   #8899
VaderDave
Invictus

My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
It's not hard to wonder.

They would make this guy look like he is having a zen moment.
Wait: is that a guy?
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 08:50 AM   #8900
joeski3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
Wait: is that a guy?
I asked myself after posting... probably one of them fluid gender types.

Ballbusters Inc.