Lifting and Eating - Page 2 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-30-2015, 12:27 PM   #21
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: E60M/NB2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
yup and they all tried "everything". It's amazing when they get consistent.

Are you trying to imply that Plexus doesn't work?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NOVAbimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 02:43 PM   #22
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
Are you trying to imply that Plexus doesn't work?
fuuck me. I hate that stupid sh1t.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 03:36 PM   #23
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: E60M/NB2
I've been banned from several local sales sites for calling people out on their supplement BS. Even when they're posting obviously false information.

NOVAbimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 11:33 PM   #24
Swish

My Ride: 2004 M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Hire me to be your diet coach. Easy method for success. Eat whatever the fuuck you want as long as you hit my macros, communicate, fill out your weekly sheet and stick with it. This little thing I've created has blown up. I believe I've had 200 clients in 7 months now.

everyone still has dieting backwards. We need to stop recommending what foods people should eat if we don't know how much they're going to have. Food is not good or bad. The amount is.
I agree with the above. I eat what I want, but keep it clean for the most part...I just watch my Macros. For instance, today I had 1 honey crisp apple, 1 "OhYeah" peanut butter crunch protein bar, 2 chicken breast, 1 cup of egg whites, 2 slices of sourdough bread (with 1 tablespoon of butter), 3 strips of uncured bacon and a Iso-100 Hydrolyzed whey protein and tonight I ate 6.4 ounces of lean pork chops (cooked on the Forman grill), 2 medium baby red mashed potatoes (2 tablespoons of 2%milk and 2 tablespoons of butter added), and a half a cup of mixed vegetable....and a crap load of water. I have 1 cheat meal a week and I eat a dessert once every 2 weeks. Oh, with all the things I ate today I was within my Macro count and it totaled 1802 calories! DollyS is absolutely correct and I've seen his results on Facebook...LEGIT!

"If you want to move past racism, you have to STOP LABELING EVERYTHING BY RACE / 2000_328CI"
Swish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:40 PM   #25
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish View Post
I agree with the above. I eat what I want, but keep it clean for the most part...I just watch my Macros. For instance, today I had 1 honey crisp apple, 1 "OhYeah" peanut butter crunch protein bar, 2 chicken breast, 1 cup of egg whites, 2 slices of sourdough bread (with 1 tablespoon of butter), 3 strips of uncured bacon and a Iso-100 Hydrolyzed whey protein and tonight I ate 6.4 ounces of lean pork chops (cooked on the Forman grill), 2 medium baby red mashed potatoes (2 tablespoons of 2%milk and 2 tablespoons of butter added), and a half a cup of mixed vegetable....and a crap load of water. I have 1 cheat meal a week and I eat a dessert once every 2 weeks. Oh, with all the things I ate today I was within my Macro count and it totaled 1802 calories! DollyS is absolutely correct and I've seen his results on Facebook...LEGIT!
It blows people's minds. I can eat things I still love? Yup lol.
Old 01-07-2016, 04:16 PM   #26
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

My Ride: 2008 e90 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
+1, hire Solly if you are serious
My wife, sister, and aunt are all clients and have learned enough to stick with this in the long term. You would not believe how many people ask my wife what she's doing and comment on her progress week to week.
pics of wife, sister, and aunt

XKxRome0ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 01:34 PM   #27
SLVR JDM

My Ride: E39 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post
pics of wife, sister, and aunt

lol, if you're friends with Solly on FB, you've seen my wife and sister but didn't know it.

SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 04:56 PM   #28
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
lol, if you're friends with Solly on FB, you've seen my wife and sister but didn't know it.
haha he is
Old 04-04-2016, 02:15 PM   #29
MorganFreeman

My Ride: bacon
Lifting and Eating

Find out how many calories you need to lose/gain weight. Eat whatever the fcuk you want to hit your target calories and macros requirement. Do appropriate exercises for whatever you're body goal is. If you're a health freak then eat clean, if not then fcuk it. There are so many conflicting advices out there so people get lost and forget the basics. As for working out, stick to a simple game plan and be consisting with it until you see results. Exercising is like being faithful to a girlfriend. Just have one steady girlfriend instead of a different one every few weeks.

Last edited by MorganFreeman; 04-04-2016 at 06:47 PM.
MorganFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote