so my generic Angel Eyes fried, what should I do.. - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2004, 07:04 PM   #1
Cypherd

My Ride: 02 325 CI
Question so my generic Angel Eyes fried, what should I do..

I bought a set of blue LED Angel Eyes from Mr. Ziggy (now a banned user from this board) heh, and well, the heat from my low beams has been slowly melting away at the angel eyes infront of them, and finally, the driver side low beam angel eye kicked the bucket, so now I'm sporting a reallll cool OO OO , sooo yea i'm pretty ticked off about that. What should I do..
i've contemplated just cutting out the passenger low beam one and sporting what would look like cross-eyed highbeam only angel eyes, OR eventually somehow affording to buy lightning's enhanced, but the only snag w/ the lightning's is, if I spend $300 somethin bux on those things, and they melt too, i'm gonna be REALLY ticked off.

so .. what to do what to do? input would be greatly appreciated
heh maybe i'll take some pics of my crossed eye highbeam angel eyes if i go that route.. who knows heh
thanks
Cypherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 07:06 PM   #2
He and his
name's PHIL

My Ride: is not my sig
Send a message via AIM to He and his Send a message via MSN to He and his
well when u did purchase the stuff from Mr. ziggy......didnt u get his contact info and all??????

pretty sure if u have any prob's with the enhanced one's, they'll take care of yah

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Drive me biach
He and his is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 07:08 PM   #3
budman
-not a mod-

My Ride: ..
they lightnings will not melt.. there is now way they will melt. Save your money and get the Wheelpower Phosphyres..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
budman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2004, 07:16 PM   #4
umnitza
Site Sponsor

My Ride: E39M5, Sequoia
Send a message via Yahoo to umnitza
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudMan2003
they lightnings will not melt.. there is now way they will melt. Save your money and get the Wheelpower Phosphyres..
I'm really sorry and this will seem like salt on the wound, but it's precisely why we described things the way we did.

Go with what works and who will support you. Don't "cheap out" this time.

Call US 877 486 6489
Available: 9am-5pm M-F
umnitza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 08:40 PM   #5
Cypherd

Quote:
Originally Posted by umnitza
I'm really sorry and this will seem like salt on the wound, but it's precisely why we described things the way we did.

Go with what works and who will support you. Don't "cheap out" this time.
heh yea I hear you .. you get what you pay for, which can be unfortunate at times hehe, yea'll i'll prolly be looking into the Wheel Power Phosp. Halos, and the Lightnings...
Old 02-13-2004, 08:47 PM   #6
kbz808

My Ride: 02 325Ci
i got my angel eyes from mr. Ziggy.. i had problem w/ my rings before.. and he fixed the problems for me at no cost!!
but for sure the Wheelpower Phosphyres look HOT
kbz808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 08:50 PM   #7
MIAMITOPAZ

My Ride: Rieger323CI
Send a message via Yahoo to MIAMITOPAZ
call richie @ castle motorsports 305.623.0926
www.castlemotorsports.com
4814 nw 167 st by the brandsmart in the palmetto
he'll hook you up sweet, and you'll support our sponsors
hopefully you'll have'em on for the big meet on the 21st.
see you there

MIAMITOPAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 08:53 PM   #8
Cypherd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAMITOPAZ
call richie @ castle motorsports 305.623.0926
www.castlemotorsports.com
4814 nw 167 st by the brandsmart in the palmetto
he'll hook you up sweet, and you'll support our sponsors
hopefully you'll have'em on for the big meet on the 21st.
see you there
yeah thats what I was planning on doing, I'll prolly just end up passing by Castle sometime tommorow, (I live like 1 minute away) heh.