E46 Fanatics Forum banner

rear mounted turbo install on 325

5K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  mvrk10256 
#1 ·
anyone knows anybody who does custom tunning for turbos here in dallas...im use to big blocks not straight sixs! looking to push about 10-14 lbs. about to find out what this little puppy can do under some pressure:evil:

#4 ·
Just looking at my options..and a m3 not one..I'll rarher by a 335i with a tune a spank those over priced m classes alk day..but I so like the m look..as u can tell..I prefer the sleeper..in a tunner..like the surprise on there faces when I blow by them..refering to when I had my LPE 383 stroker vette!

#10 ·
stett is in plano near 14th and plano parkway i believe. just google it. some people on here do not like his shop, in my experiance with him he has always been a smart stand up guy, some of the other local guys like Aggiee46 also have had good results with him. send him a email through his site he will reply w/i 24 hours.

#14 ·
thanks for the idiot remark?? really? what a loser!..anyway..a 335i with a tune walks by a 2010 M3...it will crush ur e46 m3 "Mr. Mooninite"..meanwhile the shop we decided on for the tune so "far" remember not starting tomorrow..is Cobb Tuning..its in Plano..also we decided to go with a STS rear mount universal kit; with 8 lbs of boost to get a baseline..

#16 ·
lol. Cobb in plano is a good shop i have spoken with those guys a few times, and since they are the local AST suspension distributor a few of the track oriened BMW people use them. however i am gonna go out on a limb here and say they are doing a standalone system. they do not work on BMW's at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.