E46 Fanatics Forum banner

JR's, Dallas Audio and auto

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  TX330ci 
#1 ·
Anybody had experience with local audio and auto body shops. I go to a cheap place that does good body work. But Im interested in doin a whole new audio system (JL 300/4 with JL 6.5"s in the rear and 5.25 Boston Acoustics in the front) I already have two 12" RF's in the trunk with a RF 300s amp. Any ideas? Also I have some scratches and Dents in front hood and right side front panel, any cheap places to get that fixed. Thanx.

#2 ·
SlickRick83te said:
Anybody had experience with local audio and auto body shops. I go to a cheap place that does good body work. But Im interested in doin a whole new audio system (JL 300/4 with JL 6.5"s in the rear and 5.25 Boston Acoustics in the front) I already have two 12" RF's in the trunk with a RF 300s amp. Any ideas? Also I have some scratches and Dents in front hood and right side front panel, any cheap places to get that fixed. Thanx.

J.R.'S In Irving does the best work a little $ but good good work. I had two t.v.s put in the headrest of my 04 745li and also the radar Detector that mounts both back and front. No problems. And they did a great job. No rips tears scratches at all.

#3 ·
Body work

I'm in Dallas but I use Accurate Paint & Body out of Burleson, TX 76028. It's just south of Fort Worth. Lee Davis the owner has done quite a bit of work for me including minor parts to whole cars. I have found his work to be less expensive than othes but with exceptional quality. I think the number is 817-447-6883. It's a small shop but he does excellent work and stands behind his stuff. He's had quite a bit of his work in multiple magazines.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.