E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Need good place to change out tires in Dallas

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  vids_blk323Ci 
#1 ·
Anyone know? Some places wont change out old tires unless you buy new ones from them. The current tires on my car have almost zero tread and I need to replace those with some Michellin PS2s that I have in the garage....:)

If you know of any good places that are affordable too let me know... Discount Tire qouted me $170 for all 4...

#3 ·
I was thinking the same. Did they balance them for ya though?

#6 ·
you have a shop ?

#13 ·
give me a price and maybe ill go tuesday or something. I just have to ride in and ride out as I only have one set of rims :). lmk your location.

#15 ·
ended up going to jordans on Galloway Ave in Mesquite www.jordansgoodyear.com since I was in the area. They have a big Good Year sign out front and I guess are part of the franchise... They did a good job, no issues mounting used tires - like other places, and torqued the lugs at the end. Wasnt to worried about my rims since they are old old type 44s... Total came out to $54.46 for the front two tires which were seriously dead!!! Will be going back on Thursday to mount the rears and then Ill be back on Michellin PS2 all around :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.