E46 Fanatics Forum banner

FS: 19" BBS RG-R Custom Powdercoated E46 M3 Fitment

16K views 36 replies 14 participants last post by  TrippinBimmer 
#1 · (Edited)

I have for sale a set of 19" BBS RG-R in E46 M3 fitment.

Size is as follows:

19 x 8.5 32mm offset
19 x 10 25mm offset

Wheels were originally diamond black, custom powdercoated gunmetal grey center with a polished lip.

Rear tires are completely bald, while fronts have about 25% tread on them. The wheels are mounted on Toyo T1R's 255/35/19 & 285/30/19 respectively. Also, one of the fronts needs to be patched.

The rears show some lip rash, but are straight and true. The fronts have brake dust stains along the lip. Also, all 4 have small rock chips as you would expect from daily use. In my opinion, the wheels need to be refinished before re-mounting on your vehicle. Also, one of the fronts has some damage where the wheel cap clips in. Incidentally, one of the wheel caps fell off while I was driving.

I paid $2800 for these wheels with tires. Considering the work that will be required to get these in mountable condition, I am only asking $1000 for the set.

I am only considering local sales at the moment, but will think about shipping if I don't get any serious buyers. I am located in the Las Colinas area.

PM if you have any other questions!

Thanks for looking!

See less See more
#14 ·
in the first 2 pictures....the first and last wheels are bent and those aren't subtle bends, those are nasty bends. i bet there are bends elsewhere that you can't see easily, but those 2 wheels are pretty messed up. those tires are probably also ruined (internally)

they are bent so bad that i was going to comment on abuse of your vehicle....

either take a closer look or stop lying to possible buyers.....

#17 ·
i'm not hell bent. and i apologize for the forward-ness.

in my experience there are too many goons online. i once bought a set of wheels with tires on them online (not here, but ebay is close enough) and the guy in the auction stated the tires had only 500 miles of wear....but they were worn much more than that.

some ppl just don't know how to accurately estimate or describe something. maybe you overlooked that, but that's ok because others pointed it out for you. so now you won't have that hassle when you do get rid of them, know wat i mean ?

either way, if you cannot see the bends in the lips of 2 of the wheels, i don't know what to say, because it took me about 1/4 second to see them when i first looked at the pictures. run your fingers around the lip of each wheel with your eyes closed....you'll find where they are bent.

#27 ·
i tried to have a ssr comp fixed that was forged and 4 different shops said they couldn't fix them because the lips were folded over during the forging process. i would encourage a potental buy to meet the seller at a rim repair shop and have an estimate of the repair cost on these, if they can be repaired.

just my .02
I was lied to by a seller and bought a set of "repairable" wheels like this before and ended up eating them. money wasted.

#34 ·
bent lip = bent wheel to most people....

i would def make sure that they can be repaired in person before purchase.

i type in english.
i love this... :facepalm:

:rofl: There's nothing little about the bend on the first wheel, lol
:shhh: dont tell anyone the lip is fvcked up! you might insinuate things about the seller. :rofl:

most shops charged 120 PLUS dismount/mount charge for tires along with shop parts...so really you end up paying like 150 a wheel
nobody charges $30 for mount and dismount! getting a tire plugged costs $5 . that involves dismount plug and mount...

hey man, i apologized....and i wasn't even flaming yet....

^DO FLAME ON PLZ

but just to stay fair, you did not state that the lip was a little bent in your original post....

^THIS IS THE MESSED UP PART

maybe hit up the mods and ask them if you could edit your first post.

#37 ·
Where u located in Dallas? Can we meet up?

-TrippinBimmer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.