E46 Fanatics Forum banner

best places to take pix in DFW

13K views 96 replies 18 participants last post by  mvrk10256 
#1 · (Edited)
#4 ·
in my opinion willow bend is more open/cleaner for the whole parking garage/mall thing. plus the security at WB doesnt give a sh1t if its one car or a whole club. they are pretty chill.

i was lookking for something more rugged.... construction, mining, refinery, stuff like that, offroad, gravel,.....w/e

#5 ·
i know some where in the colony, and also in frisco there are couple of places..and also west plano near legacy and tollway..but up to you im goin to have a photoshoot with couple of people coming soon for christmas that has lights so let me know

#7 ·
yeah like near the main street where your going towards the lake..um there is also where they are stilll building building near 121 and main street area since you wanted a rugged place

#8 ·
I've had luck in the Austin area going to small municipal airports. Get something really small with little plane traffic and you'll have an easier time. Just remember, never drive on a taxi way, never drive on a runway, and this includes going across any of them. But the tarmac areas should give you interesting backdrops in multiple directions with lots of space to work in. Airplanes, fuel tanks, hangars and garages, etc.

#33 ·
My car will be gone in a couple weeks...:( So, any last moment pics would be nice...

-TrippinBimmer

#39 ·
lowergreenville has some really cool places like what you are looking for.... there's a spot where a street crosses under a bridge and it's all tagged up on the sides, that would be pretty good too. also, right by the westend there's a pretty big parking lot on the dirt that is right under 75. i can show you some day if you want. i can't remember the names of the streets, but i'm pretty sure i can get there.....lol i know to the westend for sure for sure lmao the bridge might take a few mins of driving lol

#41 ·
sorry i meant the old deep ellum lol all those streets run under 30 and 75.... it looks pretty cool.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.