E46 Fanatics Forum banner

..::|TrippinBimmer : FS: Custom Quad Exhaust with Double Wall Tips |::..

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  TrippinBimmer 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I am sellin this Exhaust as I have moved on to a New Setup :D Back to Stock until I can figure out what I want to do. It WILL FIT 325ci/i and 330ci/i only! Don't have to have a M-tech II Bumper. Will sit flush under Stock Bumper but have to cut out the outlet on the Passanger side.

I am asking $350 for the Exhaust Installed Locally or $300 Picked Up. I will not ship this Item. Located in Arlington, Tx.

The Quads I just got done with Install.

How the Pipe are Routed. ///OSS Old Setup...

330I ZHP Muffler Delete with Quads :str8pimpi

Fly-By 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkYX4AmxVos

Fly-By 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le8aPf7ittA

-TrippinBimmer

See less See more
#3 ·
Since, I have Headers...It is way to LOUD for my Taste :(

-TrippinBimmer

#7 ·
Sorry TrippinBimmer... I don't think I'll be getting the quads. I'm just going to save my money up for a bike. Plus I think the muffler delete is sex on our cars ;) it sounds awesome haha.

#8 ·
^ It's all good :D

-TrippinBimmer

#9 ·
i just want ur diffuser

#11 ·
It's for sale or trade :excited:

-TrippinBimmer

#10 ·
went to get a quote today... shop wanted $200 plus I bring in the tips of choice; but he suggested I remove the second resonator in order to get a smooth transition to the passenger side pipe. He said with the second resonator in place, the bend would be too abrupt and disrupt the smooth flow. Is this maybe because its a coupe rather than a sedan? I am installing headers soon, would headers with just the first resonator, and "resonated" tips be way too loud (muffler delete)? OR should I leave both resonators and just delete the muffler and put both tips on just one side ($125 for this)? I really would prefer the dual echaust (single tip). any thoughts?

#12 ·
Bump! Diffuser FS also :D

-TrippinBimmer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.