E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Feeler: OZ Mito II

11K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  MtechPenguin 
#1 · (Edited)
so i'm going to be in the process of rebuilding the last rear wheel of these. just want to see if there would be any interest in them after wekfest in october.

the wheels were refinished by rotiform last year and extremely rare in this staggered low offset set up. all the barrels were chromed to keep the cleaning to a minimal as compared to polish. the faces were painted steel grey with a prominent hint of blue in the sunlight.

one inner barrel crack on the rear and was rebuilt, and the other in the process of cracking and will be replaced. and its not cheap for brand new OZ wheel pieces haha.

front wheels are 18x8.5 +13 (2 piece)
rear wheels are 18x9.5 +19 (3 piece)
i also had carbon fiber OZ center caps M585 shipped in from the uk for a pretty penny. All 160 bolts are OZ brand with the stamped bolts.

Looking for $3200 in San Antonio
hate to put up a feeler on these as they're are beautiful wheels and belong on an e46 and i poured way too much into getting these and rebuilding. thanks for looking.

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
as of right now i'm not on anything. I was on racelands, but bad things happened.

yup.
18x8.5 et 13 215/35/18
18x9.5 et19 225/35/18
They're for sale. Check the ad in wheels and tires. Everything is there.

seen them and the wheels look mint. vouch for this dude.
Thanks again man! Lovin the lip, it's been taking a beating, but good thing I know a good painter.

here is the link: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=889494
3,300 with tires if local, or some what local

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.