E46 Fanatics Forum banner

.::DFW Meets, Are we Doing This???????::.

19K views 152 replies 25 participants last post by  BigDRick323 
#1 ·
There is some revival of the Southlake Town Square Meet, Who's in?

Who's out and Why?

Southlake is not best for me but I'll be there today. If you're not happy with a location or time please let us know why and we can get this better setup for the future!

#2 ·
1. Danny

Who's out and Why?

Southlake is not best for me but I'll be there today. If you're not happy with a location or time please let us know why and we can get this better setup for the future!
I'm in!! 5?

#3 ·
1.Danny
2.Elliott

Who's out and Why?

In

#4 ·
1.Danny
2.Elliott
3.Jon

Who's out and Why?

Count me in, driving back from Austin right now, should be able to make it for 5 or 6

#5 ·
Is 5 sounding good to you guys or is 6 better. Want to bring my wife and kid. School night...need to be home at a reasonable hour. I won't do dinner...just wanted to meet you guys and check out your cars.

- Danny

#7 ·
1. Danny
2. Jon
3. Elliott
4. Rick
5. Jim

Who's out and Why?
My buddy Jim will be joining us, not an e46fanatic member yet.

#9 ·
where, I have no idea someone was saying the west parking garage roof.

#10 ·
This is what I found on another web forum...
Sunday: (weekly) – TexasImportsToday.com - Sunday Nights in Southlake - roof top of West parking garage across from Apple Store – 260 Grand Ave in Southlake Town Square near 114 & N. Carroll Ave. in Southlake - more personal crowd of 10-20-30+ ??? (mostly) import cars

- Danny

#12 ·
roof top of West parking garage across from Apple Store – 260 Grand Ave in Southlake Town Square

5pm

#15 ·
I think the meet was a mini-success, we had 6 bimmer owners show up, of which 4 were E46fanatics. Would be nice to see more DFW area guys show up. The meet was joined by a large group of mostly HS aged kids smoking and probably drinking. We need maybe a parking lot near a pub or restaurant in the West/North Dallas area for a meet next time. Most of the guys drove over from Dallas to Southlake.

Personally I got some good shots of the sun setting on my car and got to compare the ZHP package Jon has to mine to Elliott's. Also blessed to be able to ride in and check out Raza's M5. Sorry Raza if I am misspelling your name. That thing is a BEAST!:thumbsup:

Thoughts anyone?

#18 ·
Rooftop pics in Town Square Southlake

Attachments

#20 ·
Yes, went ok we had a few people come out. I think different location, different time will be better.

#22 ·
It was cool to meet/see everyone! :thumbup:

Next time I won't feel like Chuck Norris round-housed my kidneys and liver.

#31 ·
TrippinBMW, Yes go for it, you're in charge though, make sure everyone get's transferred over!

#32 ·
FYI NorthTexasBimmersClub is having a meet Thursday December 29 @ 7pm @ Brickhouse Tavern and Tap 4900 W Park Blvd in Plano.

#33 ·
What's the plan guys? Need to try and get a general consensus, two meets coming up one this Thursday. In for both? I probably cannot do this thursday unless I bring my daughter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.