Finally a sillieidiot progress threadů - Page 4 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-15-2014, 03:30 AM   #61
sillieidiot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: the OC
Posts: 32,584
My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by patdeezy View Post
damn i cant wait to see it done! im not coming over until you get the car back LOL
better not forget the money for the lip lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by T330 View Post
I literally lol'ed when I read that part of your post



almost there, so close:


picture wasn't really the greatest. the car was on a small hill facing down. it was really hot so i just took a quick picture and got the hell out of there lol
__________________
I like to reply to threads with 0 posts




Have a lighting problem? Read this first:
Lighting-related Troubleshooting Guide

Last edited by sillieidiot; 08-08-2017 at 08:13 PM. Reason: new links for pictures
sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 09:57 AM   #62
328ioc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 59
My Ride: E36 328i, Imola ZHP
Great thread and great work you are doing.....I really wish there wasa CFR roof for sedans!

Also, do you have a DIY or any infor on the projector fogs?

I would love to run these.
328ioc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 02:18 PM   #63
sillieidiot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: the OC
Posts: 32,584
My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328ioc View Post
Great thread and great work you are doing.....I really wish there wasa CFR roof for sedans!

Also, do you have a DIY or any infor on the projector fogs?

I would love to run these.
thanks.

yeah a lot of sedan owners say that too. but iono how many will really put money down. since in the past, sedan owners have consistently flaked. Even my friend Brian N. flaked on me at the last second on a Mason strut bar GB. I have little faith lol

I believe I used this thread for the projector fogs:
https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=400630
__________________
I like to reply to threads with 0 posts




Have a lighting problem? Read this first:
Lighting-related Troubleshooting Guide
sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-15-2014, 02:38 PM   #64
328ioc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 59
My Ride: E36 328i, Imola ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
thanks.

yeah a lot of sedan owners say that too. but iono how many will really put money down. since in the past, sedan owners have consistently flaked. Even my friend Brian N. flaked on me at the last second on a Mason strut bar GB. I have little faith lol

I believe I used this thread for the projector fogs:
https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=400630
Cool thanks. I have looked at that thread but all the pics are dead. I'll pm him and see if he has some he can send.

How do you like the mason bar? It is on my list as well as the rear bar.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
328ioc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 02:51 PM   #65
tuscan1205
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: SV, Arizona
Posts: 1,252
My Ride: e46 325CI, w212 E550
That looks awesome.
__________________




'02 e46 325CI & '12 w212 E550

tuscan1205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 03:47 PM   #66
JapanRot325ci
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,789
My Ride: 04 E46
great progress! cleanest AW e46 i've seen

is it worth it getting that CF GTR hood? i can get my hand on one but does it seem to ricey?
JapanRot325ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 04:12 PM   #67
speedsation
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: so.cali
Posts: 159
My Ride: 330ci
Send a message via AIM to speedsation
awesome build! i like where you're going with it.
__________________
speedsation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 08:18 PM   #68
sillieidiot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: the OC
Posts: 32,584
My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328ioc View Post
Cool thanks. I have looked at that thread but all the pics are dead. I'll pm him and see if he has some he can send.

How do you like the mason bar? It is on my list as well as the rear bar.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
well the projector you can just get from vendor. to retrofit them into your foglight housings, you want to look at alex323ci's post on that page. it's fairly straightforward once you have everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscan1205 View Post
That looks awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedsation View Post
awesome build! i like where you're going with it.
thanks guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapanRot325ci View Post
great progress! cleanest AW e46 i've seen

is it worth it getting that CF GTR hood? i can get my hand on one but does it seem to ricey?
if you can get my exact vorsteiner one, then yes. but if it's the other reps, not really. the other reps look more ricey IMO with their separatable vents and the fitment isn't as great.

as much as i like my vorsteiner race hood, there are somethings i don't like about it. the main thing that annoys me is that it starts to bow in the middle. and as i found out, parking outside in the heat just made it do it faster. it does stop though. m3 hood shocks didn't help either, if i knew, i would have left them off lol

iono maybe i can get Challenge to make me a new hood too
__________________
I like to reply to threads with 0 posts




Have a lighting problem? Read this first:
Lighting-related Troubleshooting Guide
sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 09:59 PM   #69
TheRusski
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SD
Posts: 7,666
My Ride: gone...
Dang! Long time no see! Couple of your pictures reminded me of the good ol times on E46F
__________________
TheRusski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 02:04 AM   #70
Brian N
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The OC
Posts: 10,436
My Ride: 2001 330i Jet Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
thanks.

yeah a lot of sedan owners say that too. but iono how many will really put money down. since in the past, sedan owners have consistently flaked. Even my friend Brian N. flaked on me at the last second on a Mason strut bar GB. I have little faith lol
This is not the way I remember this story going down. More like you couldn't wait to start the GB, and started it anyways when I wasn't ready.

Car looks good though. We need to put on those window trims you bought.

Last edited by Brian N; 05-16-2014 at 02:05 AM.
Brian N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 02:36 AM   #71
sillieidiot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: the OC
Posts: 32,584
My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian N View Post
This is not the way I remember this story going down. More like you couldn't wait to start the GB, and started it anyways when I wasn't ready.

Car looks good though. We need to put on those window trims you bought.
you remembered wrong. you asked me to ask him about a possible GB. then it starts, and you couldn't pay. I even paid your portion, and you still flaked lol
__________________
I like to reply to threads with 0 posts




Have a lighting problem? Read this first:
Lighting-related Troubleshooting Guide
sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:43 AM   #72
Brian N
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The OC
Posts: 10,436
My Ride: 2001 330i Jet Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
you remembered wrong. you asked me to ask him about a possible GB. then it starts, and you couldn't pay. I even paid your portion, and you still flaked lol
Yeah I don't think so. It was more like I said I should do a group buy in the future. You get really amped and excited for it even though I said in few months. Then you go behind my back and ask people and start one anyways, because you didn't want to wait. Fine by me I just tell you I pass. So you bought an extra so you can complete your order.

I had no portion since I was never part of it or committed. Flaking implies that I said I would buy one. When I never said I would. Plus you owed me money at the time so I guess you could say I spotted money for your bar.

Sillie:
dude, we need to hit up mason
i'm buying that bar this month lol

Me: this month? i have no money to buy it lol

Sillie:
yea i've been talking to mason
i pitched to him that there would only be one order

Me:
i see yeah i have no money
why do we have to get them so soon?

Sillie:
iono cause i just got money from selling the sides
so i'm spending that **** on the bar lol

Me:
i guess but i definilty don't want it right now...

Sillie:
mason is making me buy 4
so i'll have ot get it either way lol
if you don't get it, i'll just try to sell it for a profit lol


Last edited by Brian N; 05-16-2014 at 04:47 AM.
Brian N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 03:04 PM   #73
sillieidiot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: the OC
Posts: 32,584
My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
lol i like how you changed just a few lines just so it looks like i came out the bad guy. good idea And behind your back what? You tell me to ask people (and you were specific with names) to join in. Then they do and are ready and waiting. Then I tell you, and suddenly it's like WTF how come I didn't know about this? Sure bub. Sedan owners. Glad you're a coupe owner now LOL
__________________
I like to reply to threads with 0 posts




Have a lighting problem? Read this first:
Lighting-related Troubleshooting Guide
sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 03:16 PM   #74
Brian N
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The OC
Posts: 10,436
My Ride: 2001 330i Jet Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
lol i like how you changed just a few lines just so it looks like i came out the bad guy. good idea And behind your back what? You tell me to ask people (and you were specific with names) to join in. Then they do and are ready and waiting. Then I tell you, and suddenly it's like WTF how come I didn't know about this? Sure bub. Sedan owners. Glad you're a coupe owner now LOL
You can post the whole convo doesn't matter to me. Talking about a cellphone didn't seem important to me. Point is you called me a flaker when I was never in. You seem to make up your own details all the time and have a selective memory.

Point is you wanted it. Didn't want to wait. So you bought it on your own accord. Don't blame me for not being on your time frame. You put that on yourself to buy the extra bar since you couldn't wait. Not to mention now you can't even pay me back money you owed me since now you spent it.

Last edited by Brian N; 05-16-2014 at 03:18 PM.
Brian N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:13 PM   #75
sillieidiot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: the OC
Posts: 32,584
My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian N View Post
You can post the whole convo doesn't matter to me. Talking about a cellphone didn't seem important to me. Point is you called me a flaker when I was never in. You seem to make up your own details all the time and have a selective memory.

Point is you wanted it. Didn't want to wait. So you bought it on your own accord. Don't blame me for not being on your time frame. You put that on yourself to buy the extra bar since you couldn't wait. Not to mention now you can't even pay me back money you owed me since now you spent it.
But you are a flaker. It doesn't even have to be that GB. Could be for anything else. Happens all the time. But you don't even consider it flaking is beyond me. You basically initiated the GB idea, laid the groundwork for me, then I do the rest and you're like I didn't want this. Right, if that isn't backing out, iono what is.

And for the record I did pay you back. Could have paid you back even faster if you didn't go and fail on me with those other items lol
__________________
I like to reply to threads with 0 posts




Have a lighting problem? Read this first:
Lighting-related Troubleshooting Guide
sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:18 PM   #76
sillieidiot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: the OC
Posts: 32,584
My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRusski View Post
Dang! Long time no see! Couple of your pictures reminded me of the good ol times on E46F
I'm sorry, but who are you?
__________________
I like to reply to threads with 0 posts




Have a lighting problem? Read this first:
Lighting-related Troubleshooting Guide
sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:54 PM   #77
sillieidiot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: the OC
Posts: 32,584
My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
Ok so now with the distraction out of the way. Got my car back yesterday. I took some pictures today with my temporary POS phone. Posting it up anyways mainly because Jason (Devious1) told me the pictures I sent him sucked ass lol






Still a few things that I need to go back and take care of, then clear bra. then i can drive the car again. But man, first time driving the car in 3 months, the car was light as hell. Felt way lighter than it is usually.
__________________
I like to reply to threads with 0 posts




Have a lighting problem? Read this first:
Lighting-related Troubleshooting Guide

Last edited by sillieidiot; 08-08-2017 at 08:18 PM. Reason: new links for pictures
sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 06:23 PM   #78
deafboy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Blaine, WA
Posts: 26,609
My Ride: 2000 323Ci
sexy
__________________
-Cole aka bigtall*****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owtlaw333 View Post
You'll always be pretty in my eyes, Cole :luv:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissspyy View Post
i was like passed out while she's shoving the entire bar in my mouth. :rofl: :rofl:
deafboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 09:48 PM   #79
JapanRot325ci
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,789
My Ride: 04 E46
looks like you got yourself a abit of a competition

JapanRot325ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 10:38 PM   #80
Brian N
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The OC
Posts: 10,436
My Ride: 2001 330i Jet Black
But that is a sedan and it has no CF roof or widebody.
Brian N is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) 1999 - VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.