|09-04-2018, 10:48 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2015
My Ride: 2001 330CI
FS: 2001 BMW 330CI spec e46 project
VIN - WBABN53451JU22344
Looking to sell my Street/Track car. Plans were to eventually run it in NASA Spec E46 but I've run out of time and funding to keep the build going. This car would be a great platform for anyone looking for a track car, or if anyone wants to finish the build its a good candidate for NASA Spec E46/SCCA T3/Endurance racing.
Alright so to be honest, the car holds a salvage title. Carfax states it was side swiped when previous owners had it. Car has been gone through to make sure it is all straight but see the following, the paint is rough. Looks great when cleaned and standing 10-15ft away. Interior is also rough. I never really cared because well....it is my track car. There are plenty of little dings etc on the car as well. Windshield washer fluid reservoir was cracked. I removed it but haven't replaced it. Listed below is everything that has been done to the car since I purchased it 2 1/2 years ago. (only put 10k miles on it since owned).
- SE46 MCS single Adjustable Struts/Shocks (Done early-2018)
- SE46 Hyperco Springs (750lb Front / 850lb Rear) (Done early-2018)
- Hotchkis 3-way adjustable Front Sway Bar (Done early-2018)
- Ground Control 3-way adjustable Rear Sway Bar (Done early-2018)
- Ground Control Race Camber plates (Done early-2018)
- Ground Control Rear Articulating Spring Perches (Done early-2018)
- Ground Control Rear Shock mounts (Done early-2018)
- Adjustable rear control arms
- Bimmerworld Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- NAPA Premium Brakes Rotors (Less than 500 miles on them)
- PFC Z-Rated brake pads (Great dual-purpose pad-less than 500 miles on them)
- Fresh Brake fluid flush when brakes were swapped.
- Achilles Oil Pan Baffle (Done early-2018)
- Oil pump nut secured (Done early-2018)
- AKG poly Bushing throughout car (Done early-2018)
- Rear subframe reinforced
- Sway bar mounts reinforced
- M3 Replica front bumper
- Front/Rear folding tow hooks
- Aluminum Sunroof delete panel
- 17x9 +35 Konig Hypergram's
- 235/45-17 Federal RS-RRs (Fronts are brand new)
- APEX extended wheel studs (within 1k miles)
- AFE air filter
- Oil filter housing gasket replaced when car was purchased
- Full Cooling system overhaul done approx. 6k miles ago.
- Clutch replaced with OE approx 6k miles ago.
- 4ea 17x7.5 BMW Style 68 wheels
- Tilton Single Disk Ultra-Lite Clutch/Flywheel kit (when I purchased it I was told it was lightly used. Its still in the box since I purchased it for $1k. Retails for roughly $1400).
Very possible I am forgetting something but please feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Selling for $10k obo. Willing to consider reasonable offers. Willing to work with buyer on shipping if required. Contact via pm or text @ 727-237-6898. Thanks.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|