****Supercharged 2000 Orient Blue 323i Show Car - AC Schnitzer 3**** - Page 2 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars - Private

Complete Cars - Private
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-29-2005, 10:12 PM   #21
Alan L.
TWC Alumni

My Ride: AW M-Sport
As far as I know, its not the ebrake cable. nothing is wrong with it but because i went with a much larger than stock rear rotor (10" to 13"), the ebrake shoes inside is too small to expand enough to lock the rotor. Rogue Engineering said swapping the ebrake shoes off of a 328 or 330 might work but i never got around to doing it. I simply park the car in gear and it doesn't pose a problem for me at all.

I will also include all of the stock brakes and misc. stock parts along with the car for the sale.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2015 F15 M Sport |||
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|||
-F85 X5M Incoming....
Alan L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 10:16 PM   #22
crispee00

god if I had money for your car I would be on it so fast. Its pretty much everything I have ever wanted
crispee00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 10:20 PM   #23
m3on20z
Sh!t Happens.

My Ride: W203 dumped on 20's
Send a message via AIM to m3on20z
Shit Alan, If you have the car near August/September, I'll buy it. I'd love to own a peice of E46 history.
m3on20z is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2005, 10:21 PM   #24
tv dinner

i'll offer 15k
tv dinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 10:23 PM   #25
kufi kracka

I appreciate all the help. I don't have the nerve to park on an incline/decline without a healthy e-brake. Doesn't take much force to turn the engine over. I realize you likely never park in less than ideal locales.
kufi kracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 12:57 AM   #26
RonnieRenaldi
The OG

My Ride: Ferrari "RR430"

Good luck Alan .......

|
|
|

Current:
|

Previous:
|
|
|
|
|
|
RonnieRenaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 08:19 AM   #27
Alan L.
TWC Alumni

My Ride: AW M-Sport
Thanks guys. I've been pretty bummed out about selling my baby. I just keep telling myself its the right thing to do. Everyone thinks i'm nuts for even thinking it

As for the ebrake, you could easily swap it back to the stock setup and have it functional again. I still have all of the stock parts. I've parked on inclines before and the car has never moved. I was going to eventually get the ebrake shoes off of a 328 or 330 but rogue only opens during the week and I have work so never found the time.

2015 F15 M Sport |||
|||
-F85 X5M Incoming....
Alan L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 11:17 AM   #28
MR_GQ

you wont even need a free bump... amazing car.
MR_GQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 01:33 PM   #29
burrito007

My Ride: M3
you should really part the car out... no one else should be out there driving your car and copying your style. its just too unique.

Stock
------------------------------------------------
Previous cars:
2000 323i
mods: koni adjustable shocks, UUC pulleys, shark injector, ecis intake
Wheels: OZ Superleggera 18x8 and 18x9
burrito007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 03:40 PM   #30
[email protected]
1.888.JLEVISW

My Ride: BMW Duh
Send a message via AIM to Edison@JleviSW
A true masterpiece
Edison@JleviSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 11:05 AM   #31
M-Crazy

My Ride: 99 M3
This is sad to see. This car is phenomenal in every way.
Its being sold at a great price. Who ever picks it up will be a lucky buyer.
Alan has put a lot of hard work, time and effort into his baby and its tunrned into a master piece.
M-Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 11:22 AM   #32
TitanSilber ZHP

My Ride: 08 E90 335i
Send a message via AIM to TitanSilber ZHP Send a message via Yahoo to TitanSilber ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tv dinner
i'll offer 15k
ban!!!

FS: Camera Mount:
TitanSilber ZHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 04:36 PM   #33
anakbabe

My Ride: '87 Corolla liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by tv dinner
i'll offer 15k
you're on crack!

anakbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 01:29 PM   #34
NickACS
BOOM!

My Ride: TWC E46 ETCC WB
Wow Alan, so sad to see But I can relate to you.. I've actually had someone recently interested in buying my car and I've been thinking too..
Esp for us show cars that don't drive it too much and mod it, the fun is building it, but when you get to that "done" stage, the luster kinda wears off to keep it..

As they say, its been a great ride for you and I hope everything works out the best for you bro.. I've had the pleasure in seeing the ride in person a couple times and the car can be dubbed officially the cleanest ride there is.. simply immaculate! Alan takes so much good care of his car..

Another OG ride that deserves the best.. good luck!
NickACS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 01:58 PM   #35
Da1UNv

My Ride: 2004 CB M3
Sick! Free bump, not that you need it.
Da1UNv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 03:18 PM   #36
iLLM3

My Ride: Boosted M3 + G35
Send a message via AIM to iLLM3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig
Simply put the absolutely cleanest most meticulously maintained vehicle I've ever seen!! Wow yet another piece of E46 history up for sale... a sad sad day!!
I must agree, saw this car in person and got to talk and meet with Alan, very cool person and SICK sick car, too bad we didnt get tot have this photoshoot Alan, i wanted your sick car in pics with mine haha, but goodluck man! I was also too thinking of selling mine but for different reasons, we sha'll see good luck with it

Martin

RUF R-GT2
07 E60 M5
01 996TT RWD/Stage 2+ turbo SOLD!!
03 G35 Nismo Daily
02 500+ HP SC M3 SOLD

iLLM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 11:17 PM   #37
RalphzMCS

My Ride: evo
Send a message via AIM to RalphzMCS
man i wish i could afford that right now, g'luck with the sale
RalphzMCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 03:08 AM   #38
Nt_loader
ASA NO MO

My Ride: 2006 GTI
WOW someone is going to get an unreal car at that price

Good luck with the sale

Are you joining the MB family also
Nt_loader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 12:04 PM   #39
bmw3series

amazing car but why would you even sell? if you can afford 40k in mods then trust me 27k would do nothing to your financial status, or maybe it would not my business. But honestly i would definately part out man seems like you can get like an easy 15-20k for your mods.
bmw3series is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 01:36 PM   #40
MCSboy

My Ride: superCharged tin can
PM sent..
MCSboy is offline   Reply With Quote