To the people in their mid 20's - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-01-2015, 10:56 AM   #1
GasKing
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 18 Tahoe RST
To the people in their mid 20's

Do you still "party" on a regular basis? I feel like most people get over that by their mid 20's. I look at Instagram and I see a few people I graduated high school with still partying every weekend etc. I'm a homebody now, If I'm not at work I'm at home. Occasionally I'll go to dinner or hangout with friend.
GasKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 10:59 AM   #2
david05111

My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
I'm 28 and we still do.

It's not nightly, but we do go out like once a week. Normally we pre-game before we go hit the bars, dance a bit, etc. No one said you have to stop having fun when you get old...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada

Follow me on Instagram:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
david05111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:00 AM   #3
cowmoo32
.--. . -. .. ...

My Ride: Yukon, E92 M3
Started at 11am yesterday, went to sleep around 4am

Edit: during a normal week though I work 15-16 hours a day and go out once during the weekend. I don't have time to be hungover for too long

Last edited by cowmoo32; 11-01-2015 at 11:10 AM.
cowmoo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:03 AM   #4
bimmerfan08

My Ride: E46 M3
No. Went out last night to some bars in DC after not going out in several months and it had me wondering if it's even worth it anymore dealing with the long bathroom waits, sticky dance floors, ridiculously priced drinks, musky atmospeheres, rogue farts, belligerent guys, and ****-faced women.

Maybe I'm getting old. Or perhaps my definition of fun has changed. I'd rather hang out and drink with close friends, play games, get a nice buzz, and pass out.
“But as I look overall at the capitalist economies, there are a lot of good things doing, and I think you can tune the tax parameters and get way more equity and get some additional government services and still be in the same basic framework.”

Last edited by bimmerfan08; 11-01-2015 at 11:10 AM.
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:06 AM   #5
Solidjake
Shifting

My Ride: 2013 328i 6MT
I don't. Maybe twice a year or so but that's it.

-
-

-
-

Last edited by Solidjake; 11-01-2015 at 11:06 AM.
Solidjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:12 AM   #6
pancakes

My Ride: GTI, DRZ, Opel
much older than you and I still party... and am very successful based on median income

pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:13 AM   #7
GRIFFIN
NWS

My Ride: fast
I never stop. I am drinking now

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:19 AM   #8
cowmoo32
.--. . -. .. ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post
No. Went out last night to some bars in DC after not going out in several months and it had me wondering if it's even worth it anymore dealing with the long bathroom waits, sticky dance floors, ridiculously priced drinks, musky atmospeheres, rogue farts, belligerent guys, and ****-faced women.

Maybe I'm getting old. Or perhaps my definition of fun has changed. I'd rather hang out and drink with close friends, play games, get a nice buzz, and pass out.
You're going to the wrong places if that's the norm.

Old 11-01-2015, 11:22 AM   #9
pancakes

My Ride: GTI, DRZ, Opel
Quote:
Originally Posted by GasKing View Post
I'm a homebody now, If I'm not at work I'm at home.
gk, you post like 5.2 posts per minute. it's BLATANTLY obvious that you have no life. you post more than ANYONE else here (including mods).

I think, at some point, everyone here has stepped back and been like "this stupid asshole has been a dick to everyone... but he spends 80+% of his time on this bmw forum. Should I really care?"

pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:26 AM   #10
fayraree
flock killer

My Ride: 04 M3 vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by pancakes View Post
gk, you post like 5.2 posts per minute. it's BLATANTLY obvious that you have no life. you post more than ANYONE else here (including mods).

I think, at some point, everyone here has stepped back and been like "this stupid asshole has been a dick to everyone... but he spends 80+% of his time on this bmw forum. Should I really care?"
Sh*t just got real.

fayraree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:29 AM   #11
ImPulSe

My Ride: Bentley GT
Quote:

ImPulSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:30 AM   #12
Solidjake
Shifting

My Ride: 2013 328i 6MT

-
-

-
-

Solidjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:35 AM   #13
GasKing
OEM ///Member

Quote:

I post from my phone. I don't remember the last time I posted from my computer. I've posted from everywhere including my house, Istanbul and even waiting in my car. Your personal attacks are very petty.

Last edited by GasKing; 11-01-2015 at 11:35 AM.
Old 11-01-2015, 11:38 AM   #14
GasKing
OEM ///Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by david05111 View Post
I'm 28 and we still do.

It's not nightly, but we do go out like once a week. Normally we pre-game before we go hit the bars, dance a bit, etc. No one said you have to stop having fun when you get old...

Who said I don't have fun? My tastes and things I find fun have evolved. I don't get the joy of being out at bars and clubs that I used too.
Old 11-01-2015, 11:40 AM   #15
TIHZ TA3

My Ride: Elise SC
At work or at home

Great life

Lol

TIHZ TA3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:42 AM   #16
cowmoo32
.--. . -. .. ...

It's ok, the world needs boring people

Old 11-01-2015, 11:58 AM   #17
bimmerfan08

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPulSe View Post
Chris Farley reincarnated
“But as I look overall at the capitalist economies, there are a lot of good things doing, and I think you can tune the tax parameters and get way more equity and get some additional government services and still be in the same basic framework.”
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:59 AM   #18
GasKing
OEM ///Member

I was speaking about a regular week. I was at a charity event the other night. I'm saying I don't get joy out of going to bars and clubs like that anymore.
Old 11-01-2015, 12:00 PM   #19
GasKing
OEM ///Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIHZ TA3 View Post
At work or at home

Great life

Lol

My work brings me to a lot of places, very tiring.
Old 11-01-2015, 12:01 PM   #20
GasKing
OEM ///Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
It's ok, the world needs boring people

Yeah super boring life. 2 days a week I live in down town NYC, rest on eastern Long Island. Went to Dubai and Ankara this summer. Very boring life indeed.

Last edited by GasKing; 11-01-2015 at 12:07 PM.