Any E46 FS: New E46 M3 CSL ZCP Front Rotors Genuine BMW - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Suspension and Braking

Suspension and Braking
Springs, shocks, struts, coilovers, camber plates, sway bars, strut bars, suspension bushings, control arms, brake pads, big brake kits, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2020, 02:46 AM   #1
Rich.7

FS: New E46 M3 CSL ZCP Front Rotors Genuine BMW

SOLD

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Dec 12, 8 45 36 AM.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	287.4 KB
ID:	796669   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Dec 12, 8 45 45 AM.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	310.8 KB
ID:	796671   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Dec 12, 8 43 23 AM.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	796673   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 1.18.34 PM.png
Views:	87
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	797399  

Last edited by Rich.7; 04-12-2020 at 11:50 AM.
Rich.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 01:01 AM   #2
Rich.7

Bump.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:44 PM   #3
basselpp

My Ride: M3
Brakes

Hey Rich, hope all is well, got a few questions for you on the BBK i purchased from you. For starters, who ever painted the calipers did a major error and they didnt plug in the holes, and bc of that i cant fit the brackets or pins into the caliper. Were you aware of this? This does not make it 'Plug and Play' , I have to machine the paint off of them again in order to make them functionable, this was not mentioned when i purchased the brakes. Secondly, which brackets are for which rotors, and lastly do you know the part number for these calipers , i need to purchase pads and dampers and i need to which caliper exactly this is please. Future reference bc theres nothing i can do about it know please be more clear with what you are selling i dont think many users in the future will be happy they purchased something thats supposed to be ready for use, and its not even close.
-Thanks
Bassel
basselpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2020, 06:37 AM   #4
dutchhome

My Ride: 2004 330xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich.7 View Post
Cheapest online sets presently cost more than $480 after taxes and fees
Fwiw, the cheapest set I found online was about $380 including shipping. GLWS.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
dutchhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 12:15 PM   #5
Rich.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by basselpp View Post
Hey Rich, hope all is well, got a few questions for you on the BBK i purchased from you. For starters, who ever painted the calipers did a major error and they didnt plug in the holes, and bc of that i cant fit the brackets or pins into the caliper. Were you aware of this? This does not make it 'Plug and Play' , I have to machine the paint off of them again in order to make them functionable, this was not mentioned when i purchased the brakes. Secondly, which brackets are for which rotors, and lastly do you know the part number for these calipers , i need to purchase pads and dampers and i need to which caliper exactly this is please. Future reference bc theres nothing i can do about it know please be more clear with what you are selling i dont think many users in the future will be happy they purchased something thats supposed to be ready for use, and its not even close.
-Thanks
Bassel
I added extensive detailed pictures of the calipers, neither MPartsWorldwide or myself had an issue partially test fitting the bolts but if the tolerance is too tight for you to manage just use a wire brush or smaller drill diameter on a hand drill to clean up for easier sliding of the bolt. You don't need to do any "machining", you're not suppose to raw cut the caliper metal, only thing you might need to do is if the lips on your knuckle bolt openings are corroded or not flat for the bracket, you would need to fix that for the new brackets to fit. Same thing with your cars knuckle bolt inserts, clean that up if you have an issue. If needed on the pins just scrape off some paint within the hole with the correct tools so that you have an easier time to insert the pins. You can very easily lightly brush off paint on the inside same way you would clean off corrosion and brake dust on your cars stock knuckle bolt inserts.

Creations Motorsport front brackets are for the front calipers; P0lar spec rear brackets are for the rear calipers.

Do you want to order new of the same pads as the ones I provided? If yes then the part numbers are right on the pads. I also provided you the pad dampers, why would you need to buy another 2 sets?

If you're attempting a DIY and are having difficulty in figuring out how to install it adequately I can attempt to give you help on it BUT I advise you let a professional install it so that they can adequately install the right parts, correct bolts, brake bleed, etc.

Last edited by Rich.7; 04-15-2020 at 12:18 PM.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:16 PM   #6
Rich.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchhome View Post
Fwiw, the cheapest set I found online was about $380 including shipping. GLWS.

Where's the link?
Old 04-07-2020, 12:17 PM   #7
dutchhome

https://www.getbmwparts.com/oem-part...cp-34112282445

https://www.getbmwparts.com/oem-part...cp-34112282446

Old 04-07-2020, 12:44 PM   #8
Rich.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchhome View Post
They come out to $424 after taxes and fees for NY. May be some State tax variance in total but not much. I've adjusted my price accordingly. Contacted BMWParts, no word back on availability but I've dropped the price either way.

Last edited by Rich.7; 04-07-2020 at 12:46 PM.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:58 PM   #9
dutchhome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich.7 View Post
They come out to $424 after taxes and fees for NY. May be some State tax variance in total but not much. I've adjusted my price accordingly. Contacted BMWParts, no word back on availability but I've dropped the price either way.
Nice. Very reasonable response. GLWS.

Old 04-07-2020, 06:31 PM   #10
N_angelE46

My Ride: 2001 E46 M3 LSB
Id need ZCP front brackets and carriers right?

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics
N_angelE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 09:09 AM   #11
Rich.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by N_angelE46 View Post
Id need ZCP front brackets and carriers right?

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics
It depends if you have a non ZCP car and what calipers you're running.