How do I talk to a girl? - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-28-2020, 06:23 PM   #1
HGVXM3

My Ride: BMW E46 M3
How do I talk to a girl?

Well I got out of a relationship a while ago and spent time on myself. This was over a period of a year maybe. And Iím finally ready to get in another serious relationship. In my down time I would hookup with a girl I found on Twitter or on tinder but the conversations were usually strait forward and both partyís knew it was just a hook up.

But now that I want to have an actual girlfriend I find it hard to spark up a conversation and ever worse, have it keep going.

My problem is I donít know what to conversation with a girl about. Iíll usually start off with finding out what kind of music she likes little things like that. But I find conversations like those are meaningless. I feel like Iím getting know where finding out she has two cats and a dog at home.

Also, usually these conversations donít have any other Ďrootsí that I can follow and can lead to further conversation. This is becoming a problem because Iíve had a couple beautiful females send me message starting conversation over Twitter but Iíve never met these people before so I donít know what to talk about???

And to be quite honest...I miss my ex, but we could never get back together. Sheís with someone else and we tried 3 different times to get back together that always ended in us not talking to each other. I took her to my first Bimmerfest 2019 </3 when i first had my E46 M3.

I also work full time from 7-4pm and it hard to even reply to girls because Iíve very busy at work so I feel like they might think I donít want to talk to them?? I mean I can understand from a girls POV only receiving consistent messages only AFTER I get out of work.

Any help/idea?

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
HGVXM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 06:57 PM   #2
Solidjake
Shifting

My Ride: 2013 328i 6MT
Regarding the time to text just let them know after a few messages that you're a bit busy with work 7-4 or so and you'll reply when you can. Then reply back to them when you get home or a lunch break

I know how you feel. I've been engaged once four years ago, it was tough to get into it and two years later I found my perfect partner who I proposed to last week and she is incredible in every way possible....

For the conversations maybe make a list of various topics or better yet start talking about things you see around you on a date and go from there. Even make subtle jokes about things (of course without pushing it to far) and work up some convo. If you get them talking try to comment on what they said and keep it going by having them further explain what they were talking about or give a follow up question to that. I saw a good vid on that a few months ago that randomly popped up and it was good

Just get to know the girls you meet because you never know if one of them is the one. With my fiance, I was actually thinking about not messaging her anymore on bumble because the responses were pretty late and I honestly didn't like it. But something told me to keep it going and thank God I did..... She's a psychologist so she's busy at work and I know understand why so even to this day we take turns texting back and forth when were at work and it's great we're in the same page with how busy we can get and we respect that. If these girls truly are into you they'll respect you if you just give them a heads-up saying you a bit busy due to work and that you look forward to messaging them you when can. Heck, even a phone call is a good thing to show interest

Keep us posted and good luck dude. For retrospect I was first engaged at 27 and now I'm 31

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-

-
-

Last edited by Solidjake; 02-28-2020 at 06:58 PM.
Solidjake is offline   Reply With Quote