For Sale - Dynavin N7, iLink - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)

Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)
Xenon lighting, HID kits, fog lights, BMW head units, navigation, speakers, subwoofers, In Car Electronics (I.C.E.), carputers, DDEs, angle eyes, halos, LED tail lights, interior lighting, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2019, 12:56 PM   #1
Fnord

My Ride: M3 Convertible
Year: 2004
Model: E46M3Cic
Transmission: Two feet, 3 pedals
For Sale - Dynavin N7, iLink

I have a Dynavin N7 and the iLink module for sale, separately or together. Barely used, installed in July. Should have a warranty through late November. Microphones never installed. I'm upgrading to the N7 Pro. If you have an N7 or N6 and want Apple CarPlay, the iLink is what you need. If you want a good deal on an N7, this is pristine, and you can get it for a steal. Make me a reasonable offer.

(Back story: Bought the N7 and the iLink in November 2018. Before it arrived, was in a fender bender. Worked out a deal with the body shop where the whole car got prepped and resprayed for not much more than fixing the fender, but the trade-off was, it wasn't a priority for them. Finally got the car back in June - looks great! Installed the N7 but the first unit I had was defective, wasn't outputting enough voltage on the amp turn-on lead and the factory Harman Kardon system never fired up - no tunes. Worked with J&T and they sent me the unit I currently have installed, which I put in a few weeks ago. Meanwhile, I lost my Labrador to cancer, and adopted a new puppy, and life's been ... Hectic.) Pics available (I'll take some later today).
Fnord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:47 PM   #2
pawelgawel

My Ride: 330CI
interested.. please pm me pics
'
pawelgawel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 05:45 PM   #3
Ramparus

My Ride: BMW 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnord View Post
I have a Dynavin N7 and the iLink module for sale, separately or together. Barely used, installed in July. Should have a warranty through late November. Microphones never installed. I'm upgrading to the N7 Pro. If you have an N7 or N6 and want Apple CarPlay, the iLink is what you need. If you want a good deal on an N7, this is pristine, and you can get it for a steal. Make me a reasonable offer.

(Back story: Bought the N7 and the iLink in November 2018. Before it arrived, was in a fender bender. Worked out a deal with the body shop where the whole car got prepped and resprayed for not much more than fixing the fender, but the trade-off was, it wasn't a priority for them. Finally got the car back in June - looks great! Installed the N7 but the first unit I had was defective, wasn't outputting enough voltage on the amp turn-on lead and the factory Harman Kardon system never fired up - no tunes. Worked with J&T and they sent me the unit I currently have installed, which I put in a few weeks ago. Meanwhile, I lost my Labrador to cancer, and adopted a new puppy, and life's been ... Hectic.) Pics available (I'll take some later today).
Is the iLink still available?
Ramparus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2019, 10:56 AM   #4
GarrettF
needs a new sig...

My Ride: '02 330Ci
Send a message via AIM to GarrettF
package still available?

CAR IS GONE
GarrettF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 03:33 PM   #5
Tutankhamon

My Ride: 2017 M2, 2002 330ci
Send a message via ICQ to Tutankhamon Send a message via AIM to Tutankhamon Send a message via MSN to Tutankhamon
Pm'd
Tutankhamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 01:42 PM   #6
Fnord

Sorry y'all, been swamped with a dead plane (pieces of the engine are in different states getting overhauled), a new puppy, and preparing to host family for the holidays.

Everything's still available. Photos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NE...B8pHSvrTbBTItb

Boxed up and ready to ship.
Old 12-17-2019, 01:23 PM   #7
VpointVick

My Ride: '03 325iT Mysticblau
Pricing?

I wouldn't really be interested in the iLink, but perhaps the N7.
VpointVick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 08:11 PM   #8
EM3_2006

Still available?
EM3_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 01:29 PM   #9
VpointVick

"Everything's still for sale" he says. The next day doesn't respond.
lol.

I'm pulling my dash out next week and would prefer not to reinstall my current head unit which is having Bluetooth issues. Would you like to sell this one?
Old 01-06-2020, 01:49 PM   #10
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by VpointVick View Post
"Everything's still for sale" he says. The next day doesn't respond.
lol.

I'm pulling my dash out next week and would prefer not to reinstall my current head unit which is having Bluetooth issues. Would you like to sell this one?
Sorry, had people responding via PM expressing interest. I'll PM you now.
Old 01-06-2020, 04:34 PM   #11
VpointVick

Quote:
Sorry, had people responding via PM expressing interest. I'll PM you now.
Responded. Waiting on where to send payment.
Old 01-10-2020, 07:35 AM   #12
VpointVick

Quote:
Responded. Waiting on where to send payment.
Still waiting.
Old 01-10-2020, 10:50 AM   #13
Mootsman

My Ride: 2005 M3
Vpointvick - in my experience, sellers like this take forever to close the deal - spotty communication means it's not a priority. May take a long while to get the unit to you..

I never heard back from him after I PM'd him.

BUYER BEWARE.
Mootsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 11:00 AM   #14
VpointVick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mootsman View Post
Vpointvick - in my experience, sellers like this take forever to close the deal - spotty communication means it's not a priority. May take a long while to get the unit to you..

I never heard back from him after I PM'd him.

BUYER BEWARE.
This is what I'm thinking too.
Old 02-13-2020, 03:39 PM   #15
Fnord

It's boxed and ready to go, and I pass by a post office, UPS store, and FedEx store, on the 2.2 mile commute to work. I don't visit this forum that often, though, as I work ~80 hour weeks, have a new puppy at home, have been trying to get my plane back up and running, am working on a multi-engine certificate add-on, and we're in the middle of what will probably be a truncated (especially compared to last year) ski season, so my E46 and I have been on the road a lot (because, again, no running plane ) to the slopes. I've sold other pieces on this site with no complaints. Anyway. I want to get this thing moved. Make an offer. It will ship, with a tracking number, the same day I get payment, as has always been my practice.
Old 02-13-2020, 04:26 PM   #16
VpointVick

Quote:
It's boxed and ready to go, and I pass by a post office, UPS store, and FedEx store, on the 2.2 mile commute to work. I don't visit this forum that often, though, as I work ~80 hour weeks, have a new puppy at home, have been trying to get my plane back up and running, am working on a multi-engine certificate add-on, and we're in the middle of what will probably be a truncated (especially compared to last year) ski season, so my E46 and I have been on the road a lot (because, again, no running plane ) to the slopes. I've sold other pieces on this site with no complaints. Anyway. I want to get this thing moved. Make an offer. It will ship, with a tracking number, the same day I get payment, as has always been my practice.
You told me how much last month, I asked "where do I send the money?" and never heard a peep.

I get that you don't live on the forum, but we were in mid conversation so you should have known to check back. Do you not get email notification of PMs?

GLWS dude.
Old 02-13-2020, 04:39 PM   #17
Fnord

Quote:
we were in mid conversation so you should have known to check back.
Life happens. Boss had to make an unexpected trip to Europe to pick up his new Porsche (it was ready before anticipated) and we're down two people already, I've been non-stop slammed at the office (7am-7pm, when I make it a point to leave, done or not, so my puppy can get in at least an hour or two of much needed exercise and socialization at the dog park) for the past six weeks. First month of the year was supposed to be chill (it usually is)... We just settled two big cases that we were prepping for trial, and suddenly I can breath again.

Quote:
Do you not get email notification of PMs?
Apparently I do (I just searched), but they're all flagged as "junk" for some reason. (Maybe because the first hop is 10.216.45.82, which doesn't have reverse DNS setup? Or maybe because the next hop is "mailgun-relay.c.verticalscope-production.internal" (which doesn't exist), which is actually "161.190.211.130.bc.googleusercontent.com" [IP address 130.211.190.161] ... And the emails are From: [email protected], and vsobr.com has SPF setup, and the list of servers mail is accepted from does not include that IP address or server name, and ... Who knows. But short answer, no, I never saw that you'd replied.

And in fairness, there have been several folks here who dropped off mid-conversation on the buyer's side...
Old 03-12-2020, 02:00 PM   #18
Fnord

Okay, after another couple of interested buyers went radio silent, one last try before I just throw it on eBay (where an N6 model just sold for $350 + shipping). $300 shipped within the contiguous 48. Ready for this thing to move along. It's sitting on my kitchen table, iLink + N7 unit with all accessories, etc., boxed and ready to go. Will ship and provide tracking number within 1 business day of payment (just as I did the GROM pieces I sold here recently). PayPal or Venmo. PM if you're interested.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:19 PM   #19
Knight

My Ride: SL63 | SHO | E46
PM sent!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 06:51 PM   #20
Fnord

Update: Everything sold and shipped. Thanks for the interest!