Eonon Hot BMW GA5150F Android Car DVD with 4.4.4 Kitkat OS QUAD CORE Group Buy (13th) - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2015, 04:18 AM   #1
EononCarDVD

My Ride: BMW E46
Thumbs Up Eonon Hot BMW GA5150F Android Car DVD with 4.4.4 Kitkat OS QUAD CORE Group Buy (13th)

Hi guys, breathtaking news comes! The BMW Navigation GA5150F with Android 4.4.4 Kitkat OS QUAD CORE is really hot, and the 13h Round GB of GA5150F Android Car DVD is activated with unprecedented offer! For your reference, the last group buy price of GA5150F was 415USD, and now ONLY 345USD! It is totally 70USD OFF directly! This offer is limited with 2 weeks ONLY! Hurry up to grab it now, cheers!

Group Buy details:
Here are the GA5150F Group Buy Links with discounted price for Members ONLY:

http://www.eonon.com/Car-DVD-Players.../GA5150FT.html

For those who want a A0119 camera with GA5150F in group buy price:
http://www.eonon.com/Others/Camera/A0119T.html ONLY 25USD!

For those who'd like to order via Cell phone:
http://wap.eonon.com/productshow.aspx?pno=GA5150FT

http://wap.eonon.com/productshow.aspx?pno=A0119T

- GA5150F Group Buy Price:
Original Price: 459USD on our website
GB Price: 345USD
Save 25%

Note:
1. Price in EUR/GBP/AUD is not determined by currency rate with USD, but the GB always help you save a lot compared to the original price.)
2. This offer is unprecedented extreme low, and the future group buy price will be higher than this price. This special GB price is for the 13th Group Buy ONLY and lasts 2 weeks ONLY.

Just order from this group buy link with GB price directly is OK! Quite easy! First come, first served! Welcome to share this great GB news as well as the free camera news with your friends and also in other forums!

And don't forget to tell me your order No. or Email after you finish the order, so that I can provide you better after sale service!

And welcome you guys to share your nice Eonon installation pics, vid and review after getting it, thanks a lot!

- Group Buy List till Oct. 9, 2015:
1. Jaym93
2. mixmastermaize
3. Koalaman
4. tms95M3
5. camm2003
6. zixxerguy
7. Brozee
8. fear330
9. ItsJune
10. BMWhigh
11. Mflara20
12. MNBMW325xi
More to come!

-GB Time
Oct. 9, 2015 - Oct.23, 2015

-Warranty:
Buying from eonon.com official website and ship from HK warehouse, you can get unique as long as 2 year warranty, which you can't get anywhere else!

-Payment & Shipping :
It's free shipping to the US. All GB orders are sent from HK warehouse . You should be responsible for the customs tax yourself if there are any. You can usually receive your items in 3-6 days after our postage.

Let me introduce briefly about the main awesome features of GA5150F again here:
1. Perfect Fit for your BMW E46 1998-2005 (Upgraded GA5150)
2. Android 4.4.4 OS & Superior Quad-Core CPU Brings you Fastest Response and Peak Performance
3. Mobile Mirrorlink Function Makes your unit and Smart Phone in Perfect Sync & Mutual Control

Installation Video Reference:

Sharing pictures from Eonon fans:

"Install was a breeze. Looks awesome and also performs just as well. Love this radio so far. I was a little hesitant to buy this radio because I use an iPhone and the radio is android based. I sure am glad I didn't let that stop me because the radio connects to my iPhone beautifully with no issues at all." By Anthony Southwick (2004 BMW 325xi )

"My M3 is a 2003. Love my Eonon. Love watching Netflix or listening to pandora radio and even watching YouTube videos." By Dave Martinez (M3 2003)

"This is totally the best affordable unit. Turned my BMW into a real luxury car now, I can make calls via Bluetooth on radio, surf the web, watch hulu and netflix and more.. totally amazed." By ItsJune

"Mi unidad ga5150f instalada en mi BMW 320Cd" By Carlos Medina Pinilla

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 10-15-2015 at 11:41 PM.
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 07:02 AM   #2
Koalaman

My Ride: E46 2004 Convertible
Just bought it! Looking forward Thanks
Koalaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 11:57 PM   #3
EononCarDVD

Hi Koalaman, we have received your order and thanks for your support! You should receive the package soon. Welcome to share your reviews with pictures or video of your nice item on our Facebook or pic/vid channel like many other fans do:
http://www.facebook.com/Eonon.Official
http://www.eonon.com/channel_July_Sep2014.aspx
You will have chance to win the nice gift! Cheers!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 10-12-2015 at 02:04 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2015, 07:08 AM   #4
Koalaman

My Ride: E46 2004 Convertible
A little OT, just wanted to let you know the pics to your HK store gives a weird server error message.

http://www.eonon.com/pics_HKstore.aspx

Can't believe my unit is already in Australia and I will receive it tomorrow, shipping was unbelievably fast, like 3 days max!
Koalaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 09:24 PM   #5
EononCarDVD

Hi Koalaman, glad to hear that you will receive the awesome Eonon unit soon! Enjoy then!
About this link http://www.eonon.com/pics_HKstore.aspx It works now, kindly refresh it. And thanks for your notice. :
Old 10-19-2015, 05:15 AM   #6
EononCarDVD

Only 5 days left for the super group buy of Eonon Android Car DVD GA5150F

Hi guys, kind reminder: There're only 5 DAYS left and this group buy will end on Oct. 23. Just hurry up to avoid the shortage and don't miss up the great deal! Cheers!
PS: You will not get such low price from next group buy or from eonon.com either, good luck!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 10-21-2015 at 10:18 AM.
Old 10-21-2015, 10:37 AM   #7
Frenchy330XD

My Ride: E46 330XD
My Order

Hi, i just placed my order and paid by paypal, i just want to precise again that i want to get a french release with western europ map. Could you sent me my orders confirmation soon ? Thank you very much ... regards.
Frenchy330XD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 05:04 PM   #8
Frenchy330XD

My Order

Hi, how are you ? Could you verify my order that's not recorded on my customers account. Thank you for your help.
Old 10-21-2015, 10:31 PM   #9
EononCarDVD

Hi Frenchy330XD, nice day! We have received your order and it is waiting to send now, and you will receive the tracking number by email soon later, cheers!
Btw, your order does not include any GPS maps, if you need the western European maps, you can consider taking this one G3041E, it is Sygic brand Android maps: http://www.eonon.com/Others/Others/G3041E.html

Besides, you can realize GPS navigation by these ways too:
1. Offline Maps -- You can download a map online, install it, and use it easily even without network.
2. Access Free Online Maps via WiFi or 3G net work, such as Google Map.
3. Use Mutual Control MirrorLink function, you can Sync the Map of your Phone to show on Android Car Stereo for larger display directly.

Hope it helps.
Old 10-23-2015, 02:47 AM   #10
Frenchy330XD

order status

Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Hi Frenchy330XD, nice day! We have received your order and it is waiting to send now, and you will receive the tracking number by email soon later, cheers!
Btw, your order does not include any GPS maps, if you need the western European maps, you can consider taking this one G3041E, it is Sygic brand Android maps: http://www.eonon.com/Others/Others/G3041E.html

Besides, you can realize GPS navigation by these ways too:
1. Offline Maps -- You can download a map online, install it, and use it easily even without network.
2. Access Free Online Maps via WiFi or 3G net work, such as Google Map.
3. Use Mutual Control MirrorLink function, you can Sync the Map of your Phone to show on Android Car Stereo for larger display directly.

Hope it helps.
Dear seller,

Could you put mu order status on my customer account on your website ? I cant follow the process. I dont have any order confirmation ... why ? Please do it today.

Thank you
Old 10-24-2015, 04:35 AM   #11
EononCarDVD

Hi Frenchy330XD, don't worry, you can login your account again on our website, and you should be able to check the order status successfully now, sorry for any inconvenience before. Btw, your order was sent on Oct. 22, and the tracking number was sent to you by email. Have a nice weekend!
Old 10-24-2015, 04:41 AM   #12
EononCarDVD

Hi guys, I would like to tell you that the Eonon GA5150F BMW E46 Android Car DVD group buy was finished on Oct. 23 with great success!

No matter you guys joined the GB or not, I just want to say thank you here for your support and suggestions. We are always trying our utmost to improve and satisfy you, hope you can enjoy the unit!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 10-24-2015 at 04:48 AM.
Old 10-24-2015, 05:53 AM   #13
Frenchy330XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Hi Frenchy330XD, don't worry, you can login your account again on our website, and you should be able to check the order status successfully now, sorry for any inconvenience before. Btw, your order was sent on Oct. 22, and the tracking number was sent to you by email. Have a nice weekend!
Hello, i had checked my email box but i didnt find any tracking number. Could you send me this again ? I dont understand what was happened. Thank you for your help.
Old 10-25-2015, 09:25 PM   #14
EononCarDVD

Hi Frenchy330XD, we just sent the tracking email again, kindly check your mail box. Besides, we also PM you with the tracking number, hope you can see the details this time.
Old 12-05-2015, 11:51 AM   #15
gicabrera

My Ride: 2003 M3 S54
Fittment

Did anyone who install this have problems with the unit fitting properly? Mine seem to not fit because the antenna adapter from the back of the unit is preventing it from fitting flush in the dash. Thoughts?
gicabrera is offline   Reply With Quote