Hey look it's another hate crime hoax! - Page 63 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 05-31-2019, 10:53 PM   #1241
Stankia

My Ride: Germans
I wish I had two Nigerian brothas following me around and obeying my orders
Old 06-01-2019, 04:44 AM   #1242
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankia View Post
I wish I had two Nigerian brothas following me around and obeying my orders

Racist!
Old 06-25-2019, 04:12 PM   #1243
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Impatiently waiting for tangible results eh?

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/06...lleged-attack/
Jussie Smollett Update: Actor Googled Himself More Than 50 Times In Days After Alleged Attack
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 05:05 PM   #1244
VaderDave
Invictus

My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
I will be interested to see whether Jussie Smollett ever lands another major role as an actor.
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 12:16 AM   #1245
ti317

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
I will be interested to see whether Jussie Smollett ever lands another major role as an actor.

Never knew who he was till he got butt raped and assaulted by those white MAGA people. Then I watched him and cane to the conclusion that he has acting talent not seen since OJ Simpson.
The offers are probably lining up as I write this.
I see at least an Emmy in his future.
Old 06-26-2019, 08:41 AM   #1246
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ti317 View Post
Never knew who he was till he got butt raped and assaulted by those white MAGA people. Then I watched him and cane to the conclusion that he has acting talent not seen since OJ Simpson.
The offers are probably lining up as I write this.
I see at least an Emmy in his future.
I see a career as a Democrat politician.
Old 06-26-2019, 06:05 PM   #1247
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
https://www.wsj.com/articles/hate-cr...nk-11561503352
Hate Crime Hoaxes Are More Common Than You Think
A political scientist found that fewer than 1 in 3 of 346 such allegations was genuinE
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Old 06-26-2019, 09:33 PM   #1248
ti317

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabrio330 View Post
I see a career as a Democrat politician.

You mean he isn’t?
Old 07-05-2019, 05:02 PM   #1249
Act of God

Hoax tranny racial incident uncovered at vassar, shocker (old story)

https://dailycaller.com/2013/11/27/e...assar-college/
Reports of bias incidents at Vassar College that involved hateful messages left on students' doors were actually elaborate hoaxes - and the perpetrator is none other than the student member of the Bias Incident Response Team, The Daily Caller has learned.
The task force had one student member: Genesis Hernandez, who is transgendered and was also a vice president of the Vassar Student Association (VSA), the student government[...]However, The DC has learned that one [of two] of the perpetrators was none other than Genesis Hernandez.

Last edited by Act of God; 07-05-2019 at 05:11 PM.
Old 07-19-2019, 06:16 PM   #1250
Act of God

Story 1

https://www.mlive.com/news/2019/06/n...dean-says.html
Noose found at University of Michigan hospital an 'act of hate,' dean says

Story 2 "oops"

https://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor...olice-say.html
Rope resembling noose found at UM hospital was not hate crime, police say
A rope resembling a noose found inside University Hospital was not the result of a hate crime, but a practice knot used in fishing

Demand > Supply
Old 07-21-2019, 07:18 AM   #1251
Act of God

Of course we will now see a flurry of "go back" hoaxes. It begins...

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo...96447646949376

Naturally the guy she accused is a Cuban immigrant trump hating democrat

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...-truth-emerges
Quote:
Then, the truth emerges. Thomas' oppressor spoke to reporters and vehemently denied the allegations. This accused "racist" man turns out to be a "Cuban immigrant and a Democrat who just defended "The Squad" against Trump's "racist" tweets, told the president to "go back to Germany and his Nazi roots," and recently posted about his own experiences with "hidden and outright vocal bigotry, ignorance and racism" because his grandmother didn't speak English, only Spanish."

There are two videos in the tweet below.

In the first video, Thomas confronts this man. He tells Thomas that she made the accusation for political purposes. He says he a Cuban and a lifelong Democrat. Thomas says "No. You are white."

In the second video, a more calm Thomas walks back her claim. It sounds as if the man told her to "go back" to the other lane because she had too many items for the express lane. Thomas sees an opportunity to turn this into "go back to where you came from" and runs with it.

Last edited by Act of God; 07-21-2019 at 09:30 AM.
Old 07-22-2019, 06:51 AM   #1252
Act of God

and, of course, now she's walking it back

https://twitter.com/notwokieleaks/st...407553/video/1
(vid)
Old 07-22-2019, 08:28 AM   #1253
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
It's completely different when the POTUS says it and you know it. Quit trying to minimize his rhetoric.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 08:17 AM   #1254
Act of God

Piling it on since you're all dead set on ignoring it

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/21/g...ist-encounter/
Georgia Democratic Lawmaker Appears To Be Caught Lying About Alleged Racist Encounter
Quote:
"Today I was verbally assaulted in the grocery store by a white man who told me I was a lazy SOB and to go back to where I came from bc I had to many items in the express lane," Thomas said in a Friday tweet. "My husband wasn't there to defend me because he is on Active Duty serving the country I came from USA!"

On the same day Thomas detailed the alleged encounter in a Facebook live video. She opened up by saying, "People are getting really out of control with this white privilege stuff."
of course, here's the cuban white nationalist's facebook post

Old 07-23-2019, 08:21 AM   #1255
Cabrio330

The best line I have heard in this Georgia debacle is when Sparkes said he is Cuban and that idiot women responding, "No, you are white." Second place goes to her saying she felt threatened by him and then we see she has him by about 80 lbs and 10" of reach.

Last edited by Cabrio330; 08-02-2019 at 09:44 PM.
Cabrio330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 07:16 PM   #1256
Act of God

You guys thought I forgot about you huh? NOPE!

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...iti-vandalism/
Sheriff: Suspect Arrested In Bay Point Vandalism; Made To Appear As Hate Crime

Racist graffiti once again not done by white people
Old 08-12-2019, 06:21 PM   #1257
Act of God

Place your bets

Old 08-12-2019, 07:50 PM   #1258
Stankia

My Ride: Germans
Turns out NC still has some hope. SC on the other hand

Last edited by Stankia; 08-12-2019 at 07:50 PM.
Stankia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 08:07 PM   #1259
Cabrio330

Lol, they signed the letter "White Nationalists?" No, that's not suspicious at all.
Old 08-12-2019, 08:19 PM   #1260
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabrio330 View Post
Lol, they signed the letter "White Nationalists?" No, that's not suspicious at all.
And they refer to themselves as white folk? Doubtful