Ted Cruz And Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Team Up To Ban Lawmakers From Lobbying - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 05-31-2019, 11:18 AM   #1
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Ted Cruz And Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Team Up To Ban Lawmakers From Lobbying

Very Interdasting!
https://www.npr.org/2019/05/31/72855...IwOpZpk_iHJlgw

Quote:
It started when Ocasio-Cortez tweeted Thursday morning that members of Congress shouldn't be allowed to become corporate lobbyists.

"At minimum there should be a long wait period," she wrote. Ocasio-Cortez cited a statistic from Public Citizen, in which the advocacy group reported that among former Congress members who move to jobs outside of politics, nearly 60% start lobbying or otherwise influencing federal policy.

It didn't take long for Cruz to chime in.

"Here's something I don't say often: on this point, I AGREE" with Ocasio-Cortez, Cruz stated. He went on to say that he has long called for a lifetime ban on former members of Congress becoming lobbyists.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.

Last edited by joeski3d; 05-31-2019 at 11:19 AM.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 02:03 PM   #2
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
He just wants to get in her pants. Duh.
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child ó miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.--PJ O'Rourke
Cabrio330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 07:26 PM   #3
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
She is hot...and I like the idea of banning pols
Old 05-31-2019, 07:39 PM   #4
joeski3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabrio330 View Post
He just wants to get in her pants. Duh.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
Old 05-31-2019, 09:12 PM   #5
Rhumb

My Ride: 2001 M3 Coupe
And Blabrio and AOG immediately reveal their disrespect for a female member of Congress who on this issue is trying to work constructively with a conservative GOP member.

Care to debase yourselves even more?
Rhumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 09:17 PM   #6
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Lolfag
Old 05-31-2019, 09:27 PM   #7
Cabrio330

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumb View Post
And Blabrio and AOG immediately reveal their disrespect for a female member of Congress who on this issue is trying to work constructively with a conservative GOP member.

Yes, you've shown respect at all times for all members of Congress.

Or are you the actual misogynist in here that thinks a woman can't handle what you dish out every day? Your bigotry of low expectations is terminal.
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child ó miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.--PJ O'Rourke
Old 05-31-2019, 10:10 PM   #8
Hobohunter

My Ride: Mustang GT
Year: 2016
Transmission: Manual
Quote:

Sexual attraction is an important and necessary part of human life. Are you sure you want to imply that people of one sex finding people of another sex to be attractive is disrespectful? Is it debaseful to want to carry out biological imperatives?
Hobohunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 10:34 PM   #9
Stankia

My Ride: Germans
https://www.tedcruzforhumanpresident.com/
Old 05-31-2019, 10:37 PM   #10
joeski3d

Did nobody appreciate the timely delivery of the creepy Cruz gif? You guys suck.

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 05-31-2019, 10:48 PM   #11
bgsmith

My Ride: No longer an e46
Quote:

So itís disrespectful to think a woman is hot now??? Super wacko liberals sure are ****ing everything up these days
Old 05-31-2019, 10:55 PM   #12
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgsmith View Post
So itís disrespectful to think a woman is hot now??? Super wacko liberals sure are ****ing everything up these days
I literally said she was hot and I liked her idea...the nerve!
Old 06-01-2019, 08:22 AM   #13
Cabrio330

Quote:
Did nobody appreciate the timely delivery of the creepy Cruz gif? You guys suck.
My bad! Yes, I did appreciate it and kudos for your impeccable timing.

Gotta admire Ted's bulldogish persistence, it's what makes him such an effective pol. #HePersisted

That said, the speed with which you supply freely jigs makes me wonder how you do it. Superior Google skills or an affinity for collecting greepy gifs?

Last edited by Cabrio330; 06-01-2019 at 08:27 AM.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:24 AM   #14
Cabrio330

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgsmith View Post
This guy gets it.
Old 06-01-2019, 09:26 AM   #15
joeski3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabrio330 View Post
My bad! Yes, I did appreciate it and kudos for your impeccable timing.

Gotta admire Ted's bulldogish persistence, it's what makes him such an effective pol. #HePersisted

That said, the speed with which you supply freely jigs makes me wonder how you do it. Superior Google skills or an affinity for collecting greepy gifs?

Google "creepy cruz gif"... literally, the first thing that showed up. Skillz, yo!

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 06-01-2019, 11:50 PM   #16
Cabrio330

Quote:

Google "creepy cruz gif"... literally, the first thing that showed up. Skillz, yo!
Thanks for not calling me out on "freely jigs," I have no idea what those are or how I typed it.