Trump continues to trump the compitition. - Page 894 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 06-19-2019, 04:45 PM   #17861
ed17331

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
The inner workings of your brain resemble hog farm waste.

Trump will be re-elected, and your meltdown will continue.
ed17331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 04:57 PM   #17862
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
If Joe would agree to top himself if Trump wins, Iíd vote for him at least twice.
Old 06-19-2019, 05:53 PM   #17863
Stankia

My Ride: Germans
Old 06-19-2019, 08:56 PM   #17864
ti317

No wonder your ideas are a joke. You get your philosophy from a clown.
Old 06-19-2019, 10:01 PM   #17865
Stankia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ti317 View Post
No wonder your ideas are a joke. You get your philosophy from a clown.
4 million views in one day brah.
Old 06-20-2019, 12:25 AM   #17866
ti317

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankia View Post

And thatís supposed to make him smart?
Old 06-20-2019, 06:17 AM   #17867
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
And thatís supposed to make him smart?
A keen intellect and high intelligence are required for a good sense of humor. It's no wonder you don't like him. He exposes your dim wit.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 06:34 AM   #17868
ti317

Trump continues to trump the compitition.

Quote:
A keen intellect and high intelligence are required for a good sense of humor. It's no wonder you don't like him. He exposes your dim wit.

First off, if you knew anything you would know that comedy is like gin. A matter of personal taste.
Second, you confuse snarkiness with wit. That is easy to understand as it seems most things confuse you.
Third, it takes no talent or imagination these days to appeal to the LWD (Left Wing Dolts) among us. ďOrange man badĒ gets a standing ovation and belly laughs all too easily.
Fourth, even if Oliver is the smartest, wittiest, and funniest comic ever, warranting your nightly ejaculations to his show, heís a comic. Comedians exaggerate things to induce laughter. Thatís why unless Brian Williams is the anchor, the nightly news is not a barrel of laughs.

If you rely on comedians to tell you what to think, you wonít.

Last edited by ti317; 06-20-2019 at 06:35 AM.
ti317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 12:48 PM   #17869
chikoo

My Ride: 05 330Ci ZHP Cabrio
Quote:

Smart people donít spend time watching comedians late at night. They have much better things to do such as to run a business, manage investments, typically across all the world time zones. Which also means they are in bed by 9:30pm and waking up by 4am.

Also, the intelligentia is only 0.1% of the population. That means the more views are from the not so smart people who have nothing to do but watch snarky witless humor and believe that is the best thing to happen.

In other news, Joe Biden raised $6.3million on the day he announced his presidential campaign.

Trump raised $14million on Tuesday when he kicked off his reelection campaign.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
chikoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 12:57 PM   #17870
bgsmith

My Ride: No longer an e46
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikoo View Post
Smart people donít spend time watching comedians late at night. They have much better things to do such as to run a business, manage investments, typically across all the world time zones. Which also means they are in bed by 9:30pm and waking up by 4am.

Also, the intelligentia is only 0.1% of the population. That means the more views are from the not so smart people who have nothing to do but watch snarky witless humor and believe that is the best thing to happen.

In other news, Joe Biden raised $6.3million on the day he announced his presidential campaign.

What the actual **** are you talking about, we are all now collectively dumber after reading this post.
Old 06-21-2019, 12:58 PM   #17871
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
First off, if you knew anything you would know that comedy is like gin. A matter of personal taste.
Second, you confuse snarkiness with wit. That is easy to understand as it seems most things confuse you.
Third, it takes no talent or imagination these days to appeal to the LWD (Left Wing Dolts) among us. ďOrange man badĒ gets a standing ovation and belly laughs all too easily.
Fourth, even if Oliver is the smartest, wittiest, and funniest comic ever, warranting your nightly ejaculations to his show, heís a comic. Comedians exaggerate things to induce laughter. Thatís why unless Brian Williams is the anchor, the nightly news is not a barrel of laughs.

If you rely on comedians to tell you what to think, you wonít.
You must have lots of free time to get lost in your thoughts. Believe me when I say, the time you took to express your blathering was a waste of fired synapses. A guy your age would be better off taking a brisk walk for a mile or so. I believe they open the mall doors early and many seniors flock to these places to take climate controlled laps around the mall for exercize. If you go against the traffic you may even meet some new people that share your dated point of view. You're a florida man... anything can happen. The world is your low-sodium cracker.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 01:46 PM   #17872
Stankia

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikoo View Post

The really smart people manage to do all of this, plus have the time to argue with strangers on the internet
Old 06-21-2019, 02:19 PM   #17873
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
The really smart people manage to do all of this, plus have the time to argue with strangers on the internet
Believe me, you have no idea what the really smart people are doing.
Old 06-21-2019, 02:42 PM   #17874
Stankia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
And how would you know that?
Old 06-21-2019, 02:46 PM   #17875
evolved

My Ride: 2015 Chevy SS
Quote:
no u

Present
2015 Chevrolet SS
Past
2011 BMW 335d, 2011 BMW 135i, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

ss
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 10:01 PM   #17876
ti317

Quote:
You must have lots of free time to get lost in your thoughts. Believe me when I say, the time you took to express your blathering was a waste of fired synapses. A guy your age would be better off taking a brisk walk for a mile or so. I believe they open the mall doors early and many seniors flock to these places to take climate controlled laps around the mall for exercize. If you go against the traffic you may even meet some new people that share your dated point of view. You're a florida man... anything can happen. The world is your low-sodium cracker.

If youíre going to try to be insulting, at least make it witty. No wonder your dog hates you.
Old 06-22-2019, 11:14 AM   #17877
swordsman11868

My Ride: 2003 325i
Quote:
If youíre going to try to be insulting, at least make it witty. No wonder your dog hates you.

This post should be stickied.

2016 Beheadings in Saudi Arabia: 92.
swordsman11868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 06:44 PM   #17878
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
"Bolton is a hawk but the only one who matters is me."

Dudes a boss
Old 06-24-2019, 08:26 PM   #17879
Rhumb

My Ride: 2001 M3 Coupe
Quote:
"Bolton is a hawk but the only one who matters is me."

Dudes a boss
Dude's an utter narcissist, of course the only person in the universe that matters to Trump is Trump.

Ironically, in some sense, this may, may, play out for the better for as a typical bully, Trump is far better at throwing out the easy insults and bombast than an actual punch. He thrives in a chaos of his own creation, however, actual war creates a chaos far outside his schoolyard instincts and intellect.

Last edited by Rhumb; 06-24-2019 at 08:28 PM.
Rhumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 11:28 PM   #17880
ti317

Trump continues to trump the compitition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumb View Post
Dude's an utter narcissist, of course the only person in the universe that matters to Trump is Trump.

Unlike which President? It takes an ego the size of Alaska, or at least as large as mayor Peteís to think you can run the most powerful nation in history.
The only of the 44 to have served that come to mind are Jimmy Carter and John Quincy Adams.
Just for giggles, take a transcript of an important policy speech by 44 and 45 and do a word count on the use of the singular personal pronoun by each. It may surprise you.

Last edited by ti317; 06-24-2019 at 11:31 PM.
ti317 is offline   Reply With Quote