Hey look it's another hate crime hoax! - Page 2 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2014, 07:47 PM   #21
Lair
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Liberal Paradise
Posts: 346
My Ride: e90,e90, $5k Boxster
Quote:
Originally Posted by HacksawMark View Post
Obviously, you don't believe the story. What exactly led you to that conclusive assumption?


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
The words in the story?
__________________
The Hunter S Thompson of e46f.

Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 01:52 AM   #22
5ynd1cat3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 513
My Ride: pisses off liberals
Quote:
Originally Posted by HacksawMark View Post
The Grand Valley Police Dept is in Iraq? Are you sure????


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

Yep. You didn't know?


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
__________________
5ynd1cat3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 09:27 PM   #23
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
An' another one...old story but I had never heard of it and new developments

http://www.buzzfeed.com/sandraeallen...gainst-herself
Quote:
Why Would A Gay Teenager Commit Hate Crimes Against Herself?

Ten years ago, a liberal San Francisco suburb was traumatized by a rash of hate crimes against a 17-year-old lesbian. But when it was revealed that the victim herself had staged the attacks, the entire community turned on her and she never spoke about the incidents publicly. Until now.

She puffs air between her freckled cheeks and meets my eyes, summarizes: "I started a whole fake hate-crime thing with the police so I didn't have to do my homework." She stacks her three empty coffee creamers into one another. It had to have been more than that, I say.

"It was the whole situation," she admits, and the details of the years that had preceded flow out of her: the divorce, the strain between her and her mom, her sister going away to school. The sense that she couldn't go to a college herself that would add to that financial burden as her friends made preparations to apply out of state. Big conflicts with certain teachers. And then there was the loneliness of being out and feeling like hardly anyone else was. I ask, why cold medicine? "It doesn't show up on drug tests. It's really cheap. They sell it two for one at Walgreens."

Each time she committed another crime, she says, "It was a little like pressure-release valve.'"
unreal.
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 04:00 AM   #24
Lair
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Liberal Paradise
Posts: 346
My Ride: e90,e90, $5k Boxster


Ten years ago?
__________________
The Hunter S Thompson of e46f.

Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 08:03 AM   #25
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lair View Post


Ten years ago?
the article is 4 days old.
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 08:14 AM   #26
NOVAbimmer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: VA
Posts: 13,119
My Ride: E60M/NB2
so is this a "Liberal hoax", or a "hoax perpetrated by a lesbian in order to gain attention"?
__________________
NOVAbimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 08:42 AM   #27
Lair
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Liberal Paradise
Posts: 346
My Ride: e90,e90, $5k Boxster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
the article is 4 days old.
About something that happened TEN YEARS AGO.
__________________
The Hunter S Thompson of e46f.

Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 04:24 PM   #28
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
The hits just keep coming

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2015...ened-her.html/
Quote:
A UT-Arlington student who claimed she was threatened at gunpoint on campus this week admitted Friday that she’d lied, a university spokeswoman said.

The student told police she hadn’t even been at the school the day she said the incident occurred.

UT-Arlington had been investigating the complaint with Arlington, Denton and University of North Texas police, school spokeswoman Kristen Sullivan said.

Officials have not released the student’s name, and it was unclear Friday night whether she would be charged with filing a false police report.

The student could not be reached for comment.

University President Vistasp M. Karbhari said in a written statement that he appreciated the police efforts in the case.

“We take these issues very seriously,” he said. “The safety and security of all UT Arlington students, faculty and staff is our utmost concern.”

The university had issued an alert Friday that the student told police she had been followed six miles by a man in a pickup before she reached the campus. She had reported that when she parked at the university, the man threatened her and pointed a gun at her before he left.

The student also posted on social media that the man might have targeted her because she is Muslim. In a Facebook post, she referred to the killings of three Muslim students this week in Chapel Hill, N.C.

University spokeswoman Kristin Sullivan said in a follow up interview with police, the student told police she had not been on campus that day and the confrontation did not happen.

The Muslim student told police she was followed by the man for six miles before reaching campus. The man who followed her was driving a white Ford pickup with a Texas flag on the antenna.

When the student parked her car about 9:15 a.m. in Lot 49 at South Cooper and West Mitchell streets, she said, the suspect got out of his truck, yelled a threat and pointed a gun at her. Afterward, the man left the scene.

The suspect was described as a white man in his mid-30s wearing a camouflage baseball cap, a short-sleeve blue shirt and bluejeans. He also wore a black bracelet and a wooden bead bracelet on one wrist.

The investigation is ongoing, and police are increasing patrols on campus.
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 04:43 PM   #29
Iceman00
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: FLA
Posts: 2,894
My Ride: E90 6MT
You don't want to do this - we could have a ****ing page capped thread on the stupid **** you spew forth from Fox/rightwing websites/your mind. Yeah, we are all aware that there are a few of these out there, but no one here is defending them like someone did for the hoax that was Benghazi.

Last edited by Iceman00; 02-14-2015 at 07:42 PM.
Iceman00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 05:01 PM   #30
Foxtrot_Uniform
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: 15 acres on the river
Posts: 1,679
My Ride: 325Xi
Another loser thread from AOG....
__________________

Last edited by Foxtrot_Uniform; 02-14-2015 at 10:10 PM.
Foxtrot_Uniform is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 06:23 PM   #31
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxtrot_Uniform View Post
Another lower thread from AOG....
Seems like people making fake stories up are what's lowering things...
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 07:28 PM   #32
MDydinanM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: East Coast
Posts: 760
My Ride: is a ///M
Hey look it's another liberal hoax!

So the UT-Arlington girl in the article you posted must be a liberal because you say so? She says she's Muslim in the article. If true, Muslims are not exactly flaming liberals.

We know conservatives don't lie, e-v-e-r.

Last edited by MDydinanM; 02-14-2015 at 07:31 PM.
MDydinanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 08:14 PM   #33
joeski3d
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 523
My Ride: 2000 323i
This post isn't fit to fall from the posterior of a rat.

__________________

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.

Last edited by joeski3d; 02-14-2015 at 08:15 PM.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 08:24 PM   #34
phrozen06
Registered User
 
phrozen06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 39°27'33"N 77°58'04"W
Posts: 7,567
My Ride: RIP E92 M3, E91 328
Send a message via Yahoo to phrozen06
__________________
phrozen06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 09:18 PM   #35
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDydinanM View Post
So the UT-Arlington girl in the article you posted must be a liberal because you say so? She says she's Muslim in the article. If true, Muslims are not exactly flaming liberals.

We know conservatives don't lie, e-v-e-r.
I anticipated this response, I didn't feel like starting a new thread. However, seems most hoaxes involve the same alleged perpetrators
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 09:41 PM   #36
MDydinanM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: East Coast
Posts: 760
My Ride: is a ///M
Hey look it's another liberal hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
I anticipated this response, I didn't feel like starting a new thread. However, seems most hoaxes involve the same alleged perpetrators

Ok, but how does a Muslim perpetrator fit into your liberal construct in this thread?

Now, admittedly, there are Muslims that range from very devout to not so devout, and could be, by Muslim standards, classified as 'more liberal' in their following of the Islamic faith and desire for secularism, but generally speaking, as mentioned earlier, Muslims, as a whole, tend not to be flaming liberals.

Last edited by MDydinanM; 02-14-2015 at 09:46 PM.
MDydinanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 09:55 PM   #37
Lair
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Liberal Paradise
Posts: 346
My Ride: e90,e90, $5k Boxster
Goddamned liberal muslims!
__________________
The Hunter S Thompson of e46f.

Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 01:49 AM   #38
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDydinanM View Post
Ok, but how does a Muslim perpetrator fit into your liberal construct in this thread?

Now, admittedly, there are Muslims that range from very devout to not so devout, and could be, by Muslim standards, classified as 'more liberal' in their following of the Islamic faith and desire for secularism, but generally speaking, as mentioned earlier, Muslims, as a whole, tend not to be flaming liberals.
Again, I said that I anticipated this response. Muslims are a protected class by liberals since they tend to have brown skin. As such, their homophobia, misogyny and other transgressions are forgiven since they typically aren't white. Additionally, as a running theme of this thread the alleged oppressor is a white male.

Due to the above, this will get lumped into this thread. If you want to post another picture of some dumb chick from 2008 to validate your beliefs go ahead....you're still wrong
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 07:39 AM   #39
MDydinanM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: East Coast
Posts: 760
My Ride: is a ///M
Hey look it's another liberal hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Again, I said that I anticipated this response. Muslims are a protected class by liberals since they tend to have brown skin. As such, their homophobia, misogyny and other transgressions are forgiven since they typically aren't white. Additionally, as a running theme of this thread the alleged oppressor is a white male.
First of all, you should be more clear about what you're trying to convey. That wasn't immediately clear in your first response to my question.

Second, the article was last updated 13 February and she admitted she lied. Isn't it premature to judge whether or not this is part of your "grand liberal conspiracy" and wait to see if the university decides to punish the student or not?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
If you want to post another picture of some dumb chick from 2008 to validate your beliefs go ahead....you're still wrong

I assume you're referring to the twitter thread you started about the girl who wrote something stupid and I posted a picture of her. I posted that picture to give members an idea of who they were discussing. The meme I posted was for laughs. It had nothing to do with validating or invalidating my beliefs or anyone else's. Sorry AoG, I think you're the one that's wrong in this case.

Last edited by MDydinanM; 02-15-2015 at 08:03 AM.
MDydinanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 07:44 AM   #40
evolved
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Posts: 851
My Ride: 2015 Chevy SS
Speaking of hoaxes, did we ever find those ebola-carrying isis operatives crossing the border?
__________________

Present
2015 Chevrolet SS
Past
2011 BMW 335d, 2011 BMW 135i, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET


ss
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) 1999 - VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.