Hey look it's another hate crime hoax! - Page 3 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 02-15-2015, 08:39 AM   #41
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDydinanM View Post
I assume you're referring to the twitter thread you started about the girl who wrote something stupid and I posted a picture of her. I posted that picture to give members an idea of who they were discussing. The meme I posted was for laughs. It had nothing to do with validating or invalidating my beliefs or anyone else's. Sorry AoG, I think you're the one that's wrong in this case.
No no no, I was referring to the Obama backwards "B" girl

In all honesty we're dealing with a college-aged female of color making fake allegations about a white guy with a texas flag on his car, a camo hat and a gun....I'm going to go out on a limb and say that she isn't a young republican!

Last edited by Act of God; 02-15-2015 at 08:40 AM.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 08:47 AM   #42
MDydinanM

My Ride: is a ///M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
My memory is failing me

Quote:
In all honesty we're dealing with a college-aged female of color making fake allegations about a white guy with a texas flag on his car, a camo hat and a gun....I'm going to go out on a limb and say that she isn't a young republican!

Agreed.
MDydinanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 10:30 AM   #43
phrozen06

My Ride: RIP E92 M3, E91 328
Send a message via Yahoo to phrozen06
Quote:
Again, I said that I anticipated this response. Muslims are a protected class by liberals since they tend to have brown skin.
Old 02-15-2015, 10:30 AM   #44
Lair

My Ride: e90,e90, $5k Boxster
Quote:

Liberal Muslim it is!

Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 12:33 PM   #45
Xcelratr

My Ride: 04 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDydinanM View Post
Ok, but how does a Muslim perpetrator fit into your liberal construct in this thread?

Now, admittedly, there are Muslims that range from very devout to not so devout, and could be, by Muslim standards, classified as 'more liberal' in their following of the Islamic faith and desire for secularism, but generally speaking, as mentioned earlier, Muslims, as a whole, tend not to be flaming liberals.
His point is the whole widespread-persecution-of-anyone-that's-not-a-white-Christian-able-bodied-hetero-male-with-OEM-plumbing narrative tends to come more from the libtard side instead of the conservidiot side.

Even if this alleged liar has some personal socio-political views that tend to be conservative, the story she fabricated about being a young female Muslim victim of harassment and threat at the hands of a stereotypical white male is a textbook (har har) libtard story.

Imagine the outrage from the black students if her fabricated villian had been black. Or the outrage from the hispanic students if he'd been hispanic. But it's safe for the fabricated villian to be a middle aged white gun owning male that drives a pickup with a Texas flag.

IF the villian she fabricated is reflective of her beliefs, she's looking at guys like that and judging them based on their demographics, which is the exact same thing she has the villian doing in her story. Mmm, irony for breakfast is bitter AND delicious.
----------------------------------------------
Xcelratr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 12:38 PM   #46
Lair

2015 America - where muslims are liberals and liberals murder other liberals with guns.

Apparently the only way republicans can have a lower opinion of Muslims is by assigning a "liberal" label to them.

Old 02-18-2015, 08:28 AM   #47
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: E60M/NB2
Quote:
I anticipated this response, I didn't feel like starting a new thread. However, seems most hoaxes involve the same alleged perpetrators
"seem"

"most"

Is this the kind of reasoning you use in the courtroom?
Old 02-18-2015, 08:31 AM   #48
bagher
Account closed.

Send a message via AIM to bagher
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolved View Post
Speaking of hoaxes, did we ever find those ebola-carrying isis operatives crossing the border?
AoG has inside sources, hush.
bagher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:36 AM   #49
evolved

My Ride: 2015 Chevy SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagher View Post
AoG has inside sources, hush.
What was the site.....weazle zippers?

Present
2015 Chevrolet SS
Past
2011 BMW 335d, 2011 BMW 135i, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

ss
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:43 AM   #50
invisible man

My Ride: invisible car
Republicans are so loud but they never say anything. Why is that?
Old 02-18-2015, 09:53 AM   #51
evolved

My Ride: 2015 Chevy SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by invisible man View Post
Because death rattle.

Present
2015 Chevrolet SS
Past
2011 BMW 335d, 2011 BMW 135i, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

ss
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 01:06 PM   #52
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
A wild partisan appears!
Old 02-18-2015, 01:45 PM   #53
Lair

Quote:
Because their dumbass constituents see phrases like "sparks fears" or "raises concerns" or "people say" or "some think" and automatically come to the conclusions that the republicans want them to reach.

Old 04-12-2015, 04:41 PM   #54
Act of God

The hits keep coming

http://thepunditpress.com/2015/04/12...e-for-muslims/
Quote:
Zeinab Khalil, a liberal Muslim activist who went to the University of Michigan, has complained that Michigan is an unsafe environment for Muslims. Her evidence? Supposed "oppression" of Muslims, such as showing a movie and the fact that a Muslim student's apartment was vandalized last December.

The problem with that statement is that Khalil herself is the one who vandalized the apartment. The student who lived there, Omar Mahmood, has had enough of Khalil's hypocrisy, however, and has released irrefutable evidence that Khalil was behind the act.

At the end of last year, Khalil and other Muslims pelted Mahmood's apartment with eggs and wrote hateful messages on his walls. Their attack came after Mahmood wrote a satirical piece making fun of the overuse of "microaggressions" and "triggers."

Khalil and her friends damaged his apartment to get back at Mahmood for writing the piece, and to use it as "evidence" that Muslims were being abused on campus.

The problem? Khalil was seen by multiple witnesses and was video taped perpetrating the attack. You can see the video below:
Old 04-12-2015, 06:05 PM   #55
Lair

Quote:

Michigan, in fear of Muslim retribution, has refused to take any disciplinary action against Khalil.
Where do you find these rwnj websites? Is there a master list that Karl Rove sends out to his knaves once a week? :rofl

Last edited by Lair; 04-12-2015 at 06:08 PM.
Old 04-12-2015, 11:52 PM   #56
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lair View Post
Where do you find these rwnj websites? Is there a master list that Karl Rove sends out to his knaves once a week? :rofl
I'm sure you'd be happy as hell if none of these lies came to light, so long as the narrative is preserved....right?
Old 04-13-2015, 06:49 AM   #57
Lair

If anyone gave a great goddamn, there would be charges filed. Instead, we're assaulted with bullshit like this:

Quote:

Michigan, in fear of Muslim retribution, has refused to take any disciplinary action against Khalil.

Old 04-13-2015, 07:28 AM   #58
Foxtrot_Uniform

My Ride: 325Xi
Old 04-15-2015, 07:00 PM   #59
Act of God

Tsk Tsk ms. Silverman
http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...or&tid=1274245

Why make up these lies that are so easily debunked?
Old 04-15-2015, 07:27 PM   #60
Foxtrot_Uniform

My Ride: 325Xi
Quote:
Tsk Tsk ms. Silverman
http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...or&tid=1274245

Why make up these lies that are so easily debunked?
Jew believe her?

Last edited by Foxtrot_Uniform; 04-15-2015 at 07:27 PM.
Foxtrot_Uniform is offline   Reply With Quote