Eonon Hot New BMW GA5150 Android Car DVD Player Group Buy (9th) - Page 2 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-11-2014, 09:39 AM   #21
EononCarDVD

My Ride: BMW E46
Hi guys, great news to tell you that now our GA5150 is back in stock! Just hurry up to get it soon to avoid shortage in the future!
Just order it asap here from the special GB link here: http://www.eonon.com/Car-DVD-Players...W/GA5150T.html
Cheers!
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 10:01 PM   #22
jeyeongwoo

My Ride: 330ci
EononCarDVD, I heard that the extension cable is finally here. Will you look into getting a GB price for this unit?
$59 extra for the cable is expensive...!
jeyeongwoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:27 AM   #23
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeyeongwoo View Post
EononCarDVD, I heard that the extension cable is finally here. Will you look into getting a GB price for this unit?
$59 extra for the cable is expensive...!
Hi jeyeongwoo, thanks for your concern. It's not just a cable, but a harness, which won't be too cheap, hope you can understand.
And we have already provided group buy for GA5150 and A0119 camera, which helped you saved totally save 88USD! You can use the 88USD to buy an extended harness and even more!

So don't hesitate, just order them asap together! Or the head unit or the harness will be out of stock again, since they're so hot and stock, cheers!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 12-12-2014 at 02:29 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2014, 02:28 AM   #24
EononCarDVD

For the guys who have the factory navigation, a great news to tell you that now our A0569 extended wiring harness is now in stock, you can order from here directly with our GA5150 unit and camera:
http://www.eonon.com/Others/Kits-and-Harness/A0569.html

The group buy link for GA5150 is:
http://www.eonon.com/Car-DVD-Players...W/GA5150T.html
The group buy link of A0119 camera:
http://www.eonon.com/Others/Camera/A0119T.html

Welcome to order asap to catch up with the Chrismas Holidays! Cheers!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 12-12-2014 at 02:30 AM.
Old 12-16-2014, 09:31 PM   #25
HeadChef

My Ride: 323i 2000
A0119 installation

Can anyone provide a link showing how the cameras is mounted on E46?

Thanks
HeadChef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 09:45 PM   #26
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadChef View Post
Can anyone provide a link showing how the cameras is mounted on E46?

Thanks
Hi HeadChef, you mean you want to know the instruction how the camera connected to the GA5150? If so, I can tell you now:
Connect the VIDEO OUT of camera to BACK SIGHT VIDEO IN of GA5150, connect the power cable of camera to the power of reversing light of your car. Quite easy! Hope it helps, and welcome to get both our unit and camera in GB price here:

Thanks a lot!
Old 12-18-2014, 11:35 AM   #27
maz2

My Ride: BMW 318 i M e46
Hi there,

I am a new member of the forum so firstly I wanted to say Hi to everyone (Sorry for my English).

I have just recently bought a BMW 318i e46 M version (year 2005) and decided to make it a bit more special.... so as you can imagine the first thing I decided to play with was the radio system.
I then searched the web and came across the Eonon dvd system, it really appeared nice so I bought one GA5150 unit, at that point I just needed to install it so I have been reading constantly this forum for help / answers till when I decided to join you :-) (I must say that the forum has been very helpful!!!!!)

I have installed the unit yesterday and I have to say that I am quite impressed about the quality and on how easy it was to install...!!!!! In fact I liked it soo much that I decided to get a rear view camera and install it tomorrow.... :-)

Before I install it I will need to ask for some advice, is there someone that could help please?

About the HU installation,

1) I notice a lot of other people got interference in the radio signal, I also have some issues with it so I wanted to double check that what I did is right. In my installation of the GA5150 I have connected the Blue cable (called N 6 radio antenna adapter cable) to the cable called N 23 Radio antenna commutator cable and also the black adaptor to the original antenna, is this correct?
[To be fair I have also tried to leave them disconnected did not notice any changes on the signal strength so at the end I left them connected]. Tomorrow I am going to remove the HU because of the rear-view camera installation so can you please confirm if it is there any good reason why I should have not connected cable 6 to 23 so I can redo this connection?
2) My Wireless signal is not really strong, anyone else found the same issue?
3) I live in London and wanted this unit so that I could use it as a SatNav, I usually use Nav Free but when I tried to download it the HU says that it is not compatible, any other free nice app that you would recommend?
4) Can I download apps to my pc then to a micro sd card and then transfer them to the GA5150 or do I need to download them via WIFI?

About the Rear-view installation,

(EononCarDVD) In your above post you say;

Connect the VIDEO OUT of camera to BACK SIGHT VIDEO IN of GA5150, connect the power cable of camera to the power of reversing light of your car . Quite easy!

I have bought an aftermarket camera and thought I needed to connect it in a different way, can you please clarify? I have seen videos where they were talking about running another power cable from the HU (connected to cable N 3 and N 6 - called reverse control- ) and then connect it to the power of the reverse light on the back. Is it a wrong way of connecting it?

I have also found the below video, can you please be so kind to have a look at it and confirm if this is the right way of doing it?

- From the video it shows that for the power source cable I will have to locate the taillight reverse bulb, modify it so that I can connect the power for my camera and this will power the camera only when shifted to reverse,
- run the RCA cable to the HU and connect it to the camera input and fit everything back, it doesn't mention cable 3 or 6 at all....
- in your photos of the eonon camera you show the RAC cable with a red cable connected to it, where does this connect to (photo n 5)? [This looks like the extra power cable people were talking about and that I was mentioning before].

From my understanding of your photo / link, cable 4 should be connected to the taillight connector (positive and negative), cable 5 to the HU (where? N 14 back sight video input?) BUT where is going the red cable in photo 5?

If you could help I will appreciate a lot.

cheers_nr_
maz2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 08:09 PM   #28
EononCarDVD

Hi maz2, welcome board firstly! You'll love this great community definitely!

Thanks for your compliment to our unit. No worry we will try our best to help you with your questions. For some of them we need to check with our tech. Could you please kindly tell me what's your Email, order No. or serial No. of the unit?

And also, you can refer to this thread to see others suggestions too: https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...t=eonon&page=7 You'll find some of them are quite useful.

About the radio signal, you can try as follows:
1. Make sure the radio antenna is well connected, unplug it several times to have a try.
2. Choose the right radio region.
3. Turn off the LOC function.
4. Change to another FM antenna to have a try.
5. Add a radio signal booster to try.

I need to confirm with our tech how the ANT wire should be connected.

About the Satnav map, it should be compatible with Android unit, you can see others advice about the map they use in the thread I mentioned above, like tomtom.

About the wifi signal, you can try their advice:"I installed another wifi access point (well a router and turned off DHCP in the router settings, connect a lan port to another lan in my network) in my garage, this seemed to help."

For the camera connection, you mentioned cable 4 in our photo/link, but I'm not sure which pic you refer to, could you please post the image directly or at least post the image link here? Thanks!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 12-18-2014 at 08:14 PM.
Old 12-18-2014, 08:28 PM   #29
EononCarDVD

Hi guys, a kind reminder that it's only 7 days left for the GA5150 group buy! It will ends in Dec.26 soon. Grap the last chance to prepare a Christmas gift for your beloved car or people, and at the same time save a lot! Welcome to order our unit and camera in group buy price soon!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 12-18-2014 at 08:31 PM.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:19 AM   #30
maz2

Thanks Eonon, I cannot find the same photo***55357;***56880; but if you go to your website under products, other, camera, choose the first one and open photos, you should find it there.

I need to know where the red cable (with the RGA) cable will be connected,
Many thanks in advance for your help.
Old 12-21-2014, 10:52 AM   #31
szocha1991

My Ride: BMW E46 320d
Hi. I installed my Eonon in my car. How to switch on lights in my Eonon? It not working alltime? When I choose the light color in Settings Menu thet work only 5 sec and after that they switch off automatically. Why?
szocha1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 04:09 PM   #32
HeadChef

My Ride: 323i 2000
GA5150 Button lights and screen flicker after headlight is on

I noticed the head unit button lights keep flickering after the headlight are on. The display also seems to flicker. Does anyone know what may be the issue? Can it be improper grounding? I also do not have radio reception at all. Any suggestions to fix these problems?

Thanks
HeadChef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 10:06 PM   #33
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by maz2 View Post
1) I notice a lot of other people got interference in the radio signal, I also have some issues with it so I wanted to double check that what I did is right. In my installation of the GA5150 I have connected the Blue cable (called N 6 radio antenna adapter cable) to the cable called N 23 Radio antenna commutator cable and also the black adaptor to the original antenna, is this correct?
About the Rear-view installation,

(EononCarDVD) In your above post you say;

Connect the VIDEO OUT of camera to BACK SIGHT VIDEO IN of GA5150, connect the power cable of camera to the power of reversing light of your car . Quite easy!
- in your photos of the eonon camera you show the RAC cable with a red cable connected to it, where does this connect to (photo n 5)? [This looks like the extra power cable people were talking about and that I was mentioning before].
From my understanding of your photo / link, cable 4 should be connected to the taillight connector (positive and negative), cable 5 to the HU (where? N 14 back sight video input?) BUT where is going the red cable in photo 5?

If you could help I will appreciate a lot.
Quote:
Thanks Eonon, I cannot find the same photo***55357;***56880; but if you go to your website under products, other, camera, choose the first one and open photos, you should find it there.

I need to know where the red cable (with the RGA) cable will be connected,
Many thanks in advance for your help.

Hi maz2, our tech has confirmed that your connection of N 6 radio antenna adapter cable to theN 23 Radio antenna commutator cable is totally right.

About the red cable, I think you refer to the reversing trigger cable right in below picture right? If you read carefully youíll find the connection method: connect this cable to the head unitís reversing cable directly, instead of the carís. Much easier to install!

Old 12-21-2014, 10:15 PM   #34
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by szocha1991 View Post
Hi. I installed my Eonon in my car. How to switch on lights in my Eonon? It not working alltime? When I choose the light color in Settings Menu thet work only 5 sec and after that they switch off automatically. Why?
Hi szocha1991, for your case, please kindly try as follows:
1. Check if the illumination wire in your car is connected to the B2 PIN on our unit's ISO port. Usually it should work if you have connected correctly.

2. If still can't work, you can try to slip the illumination wire of our unit to the ACC, then the LED light will be turned on and off with the ACC switch, but it's not recommended to do that.

Hope it helps. Please have a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadChef View Post
I noticed the head unit button lights keep flickering after the headlight are on. The display also seems to flicker. Does anyone know what may be the issue? Can it be improper grounding? I also do not have radio reception at all. Any suggestions to fix these problems?

Thanks
Hi HeadChef, no worry I'll check with our tech and send you Email with the advice later, thanks a lot!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 12-21-2014 at 10:16 PM.
Old 12-22-2014, 02:31 AM   #35
maz2

Many Thanks Eonon,

At the end I figured it out and installed the reverse camera on Saturday :-)
Everything is working fine now but I had to modify quite a lot of things so not really a job for someone with no DIY skills.

Regarding the radio I think that the reception that I have got is the maximum that I will get so no plan to fiddle with it anymore, I have also tried to use the sygic app (satnav) but it doesn't recognise the postcodes on my Eonon device (the app works perfectly fine on my iPhone) I have disinstalled it and re installed but still no luck, anyone else in UK with the same issue?

Many thanks for your help
Old 12-22-2014, 08:52 PM   #36
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Many Thanks Eonon,

At the end I figured it out and installed the reverse camera on Saturday :-)
Everything is working fine now but I had to modify quite a lot of things so not really a job for someone with no DIY skills.

Regarding the radio I think that the reception that I have got is the maximum that I will get so no plan to fiddle with it anymore, I have also tried to use the sygic app (satnav) but it doesn't recognise the postcodes on my Eonon device (the app works perfectly fine on my iPhone) I have disinstalled it and re installed but still no luck, anyone else in UK with the same issue?

Many thanks for your help
Hi maz2, glad to hear you have worked the camera installation and others too! Great job! And you're smart enough!

About the GPS app, you can see Frequency's advice here, Post #165:
https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...1058202&page=9

That whole thread is about our GA5150, so feel free to join their talk there and get more knowledge! Cheers!
Old 12-24-2014, 09:08 PM   #37
EononCarDVD

Hi guys, Merry Christms!
A kind reminder that ONLY 3 DAYS left for the group buy! Welcome to grab the deal asap and save a lot!

You can just order via the special group buy links here:
GA5150 Android Car DVD: http://www.eonon.com/Car-DVD-Players...W/GA5150T.html
A0119 Camera: http://www.eonon.com/Others/Camera/A0119T.html

Thanks a lot!
Old 12-26-2014, 06:12 PM   #38
e40Blitz

My Ride: 2000 328ci
Is this group buy over on saturday?
e40Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 11:04 PM   #39
Goodfella.

My Ride: E46M3/E28ETA
Purchased!
Old 12-28-2014, 10:26 PM   #40
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by e40Blitz View Post
Is this group buy over on saturday?
Hi e40Blitz, thanks for your interest! Glad to tell you that, the group buy will be extended to Dec. 31 rather than Dec.26 as we mentioned before, since the unit has been out of stock for several days before due to hot sale.

So you can grab the last chance to order it asap, and stock is limited now again!

you can also place your order via the special GB link here and save:
You can also get the A0119 camera in group buy price:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella. View Post
Purchased!
Hi Goodfella, many thanks for your order! Please kindly tell me your order No. so that I can provide you better after sale service, thanks a lot!

And welcome to share with us your installation pics and reviews after getting it, thanks!