Eonon 14th Group Buy for Hot New GA6150F BMW E46 Android 5.1 Car Stereo - Page 2 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2016, 10:12 PM   #21
EononCarDVD

My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberlando View Post
im in the military stationed in germany but yes im from the US!
I need it sent to my APO box like i said in the message and email you guysare kindly ignoring after taking my money...............dont tell me to ship it to a friend and have my friend ship it to me because thats gonna cost about 30 dollars which defeats the purpose of this entire.......so called group buy! and if you send it to my german address they will charge me 19%.......which again so much for a group buy price, thats if it doesnt cost more than regular....

all i ask is for you to ship it to my address via USPS and not fedex!

sad i have to make messages here since you guys ignore private PM's
Hi cyberlando, sorry for the delay of response, but hope you understand we have time difference. We didn't know you have APO box before, yes we can't ship to military areas by Fedex, but we have just found another shipping method for you, I'll Email you later when we have got the details, thanks for your patience.

No worry Eonon is an honest company, we will take care of every customer and provide great before and after sale service!
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 01:13 AM   #22
cyberlando

My Ride: 2002 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Hi cyberlando, sorry for the delay of response, but hope you understand we have time difference. We didn't know you have APO box before, yes we can't ship to military areas by Fedex, but we have just found another shipping method for you, I'll Email you later when we have got the details, thanks for your patience.

No worry Eonon is an honest company, we will take care of every customer and provide great before and after sale service!
The only method I want is USPS priority mail nothing special.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Engine:
[] Euro Headers [] Euro Cats [] OEM Section 2 AR20[] B&B Exhaust [] AFE Stage 2
Interior:
[] Led Interior [] DICE Module [] Auxilary 3.5 jack [] 4 channel Amp with component speakers.....and more
Suspension/Handling:
[] KW V3 [] Eibach F&R Sways [] Vibratechnics Tranny mount [] UUC RTAB
[] Vibratechnics Motor Mount [] SSBL [] Turner Camber Plates
[] 90A Akg Subframe Bushings [] Akg Differential Bushings [] Subframe Renforcement

cyberlando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 06:03 PM   #23
backspace119

My Ride: E46 325i
Hi, I see that currently we're in the "suspended" time but the link seems to suggest I can go ahead and order one? If I can, will it ship on the 14th? Or sooner than that?
backspace119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2016, 12:56 AM   #24
Hazey82

My Ride: M3
I am interested in this group buy but have a few questions
1) Does the physical head unit have the Eonon logo and model number on the front
2) When using Blutooth Audio streaming from either Spotify or built in music player on Iphone is the Album Art and track info displayed
3) Does it support multiple connections to bluetooth devices simultaniously while not disabling the other while one is in use
4) Anyone know if it supports the AL Priority Parking Sensors App where the pop up can be actioned via touch screen
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...pconnect&hl=en
5) Do voice activation work with Google Maps

Thanks

Last edited by Hazey82; 09-09-2016 at 12:57 AM.
Hazey82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 01:06 AM   #25
backspace119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazey82 View Post
I am interested in this group buy but have a few questions
1) Does the physical head unit have the Eonon logo and model number on the front
2) When using Blutooth Audio streaming from either Spotify or built in music player on Iphone is the Album Art and track info displayed
3) Does it support multiple connections to bluetooth devices simultaniously while not disabling the other while one is in use
4) Anyone know if it supports the AL Priority Parking Sensors App where the pop up can be actioned via touch screen
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...pconnect&hl=en
5) Do voice activation work with Google Maps

Thanks
You've mirrored my own questions. I've done a bit of digging, and although I don't own one, I do have some info for you.

1: looks like they all have the logo (bummer) but do not see model number on them
2: depends on how you've got it connected and what app you're using. With an Android running Poweramp that is paired with the device, yes. For iPhone, I'd say probably, if it is paired and not just audio streaming. (Eonon also supports screen mirroring but only for Android)
3: good question, working on finding that answer myself right now
4: no experience, but after reading about the navall, and the two being so similar, I'd think so.
5: there have been reports of "Ok Google" crashing things.

All in all, I think it's worth a go to see what eonon has to offer, but as you may have noticed, I've not received a reply yet as to the ship date if I ordered now, and I'm still waiting on hat confirmation before I decide if I want to wait for next payday or not.
Old 09-09-2016, 01:57 PM   #26
Sev1980

My Ride: 05 M3 02 330cic
am i too late for the group buy?
Old 09-09-2016, 06:14 PM   #27
mrjessejay

My Ride: Black E46 M3 Vert
it says group buy is sold out.
mrjessejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 06:51 PM   #28
backspace119

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjessejay View Post
it says group buy is sold out.
The post says they'll have a second round starting the 14th.
Old 09-09-2016, 07:07 PM   #29
mrjessejay

sounds good.. but is it the $329 plus shipping fee?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Old 09-09-2016, 08:38 PM   #30
backspace119

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjessejay View Post
sounds good.. but is it the $329 plus shipping fee?

Depending on where you live, shipping is free. It says it's free everywhere in the US, so I know it is for me.
Old 09-09-2016, 08:46 PM   #31
mrjessejay

nice then free for me as well

Old 09-10-2016, 09:12 AM   #32
cyberlando

I swear these people have the absolute shittiest customer service ever!!!!! They claim they respond but usually it is like every 3 or so days.......that's not even a useful conversation

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Engine:
Interior:
[] Led Interior [] DICE Module [] Auxilary 3.5 jack [] 4 channel Amp with component speakers.....and more
Suspension/Handling:
[] 90A Akg Subframe Bushings [] Akg Differential Bushings [] Subframe Renforcement

Old 09-10-2016, 10:11 AM   #33
backspace119

Quote:
I swear these people have the absolute shittiest customer service ever!!!!! They claim they respond but usually it is like every 3 or so days.......that's not even a useful conversation

They responded quickly to messages I sent them through their website, I wouldn't expect them to be here on the forum all the time.
Old 09-10-2016, 10:30 AM   #34
cyberlando

I sent them messages through email as well....and they are just blowing me off....responding every 3 or 2 days with useless info that gets me nowhere.

Engine:
Interior:
Suspension/Handling:

Old 09-11-2016, 09:49 PM   #35
EononCarDVD

My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by backspace119 View Post
They responded quickly to messages I sent them through their website, I wouldn't expect them to be here on the forum all the time.
Hi backspace119, yes our online live chat can usually provide you more prompt reply as it's "live" LOL. But no matter where, we will try our best to help you guys, thanks!

Quote:
I sent them messages through email as well....and they are just blowing me off....responding every 3 or 2 days with useless info that gets me nowhere.

Hi cyberlando, sorry for the inconvenience caused. We don't work in the weekend. And as your case is so special, it takes some time for us to discuss and decide the final decision too, hope you understand. I'll reply to your later with advice, thanks for your patience!
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 09:52 PM   #36
backspace119

Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Hi backspace119, yes our online live chat can usually provide you more prompt reply as it's "live" LOL. But no matter where, we will try our best to help you guys, thanks!

Hi cyberlando, sorry for the inconvenience caused. We don't work in the weekend. And as your case is so special, it takes some time for us to discuss and decide the final decision too, hope you understand. I'll reply to your later with advice, thanks for your patience!
So is the 14th when you will have more stock in? I'm anxious to get my hands on one, I'm just trying to plan everything out.
Old 09-12-2016, 02:45 AM   #37
cyberlando

Anyone getting the dab+ module ? Is it worth anything honestly never heard about it and Google doesn't really have that much info that I find useful about it......

Engine:
Interior:
Suspension/Handling:

Old 09-12-2016, 03:15 AM   #38
backspace119

Quote:
Anyone getting the dab+ module ? Is it worth anything honestly never heard about it and Google doesn't really have that much info that I find useful about it......

If you're not in the US or Canada, it gives you digital radio.
Old 09-12-2016, 05:54 AM   #39
cyberlando

Quote:
Originally Posted by backspace119 View Post
If you're not in the US or Canada, it gives you digital radio.
And if your already in the US ? Is it pointless at that point? Would yu get extra stations?

Engine:
Interior:
Suspension/Handling:

Old 09-12-2016, 07:02 AM   #40
backspace119

Quote:
And if your already in the US ? Is it pointless at that point? Would yu get extra stations?

I do not believe so, it has some info on the site about it.

Tags
android 5.1 head unit, android car gps, android car stereo, bmw navigation, eonon