Russian Involvement in Election? - Page 3 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 12-11-2016, 01:11 PM   #41
5ynd1cat3

My Ride: pisses off liberals
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
You don't know jack sh!t about my family... so your research on the subject is pretty null and void.

So 15 people or 15 stories (you haven't said which in response to VD) is your "research and analysis"? Nice. Remind us all again about your extensive background in research and analytics as I'm sure it's quite compelling.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
Old 12-11-2016, 01:12 PM   #42
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ynd1cat3 View Post
So 15 people or 15 stories (you haven't said which in response to VD) is your "research and analysis"? Nice. Remind us all again about your extensive background in research and analytics as I'm sure it's quite compelling.

My analysis really bugs the hell out of you, doesn't it? Calm down.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 01:17 PM   #43
Rhumb

My Ride: 2001 M3 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
I don't remember such outrage when Obama meddled in Netanyahu's election lol.
What hacked private data from Netanyahu's party did Obama funnel through Wikileaks?
Rhumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 01:20 PM   #44
5ynd1cat3

Quote:
Actually, I don't have any background whatsoever in research and/or analysis. I put decals on microphones for jam bands while wearing sandals, occasionally with socks. Thank you for bringing my bogus statement to light.

No problem buddy, glad I could help.

Old 12-11-2016, 01:29 PM   #45
joeski3d

Quote:
No problem buddy, glad I could help.

You're an idiot.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
Old 12-11-2016, 01:37 PM   #46
5ynd1cat3

Quote:
You're an idiot.

Attaboy. Hurl some insults because you got called out for your flagrant asshatery. So predictable. :rollseyes:

Old 12-11-2016, 01:42 PM   #47
joeski3d

Quote:
Attaboy. Hurl some insults because you got called out for your flagrant asshatery. So predictable. :rollseyes:

So angry. I gave you a compliment... I was trying to give you something to live up to.

What's getting you so agitated? Voter remorse?

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 12-11-2016, 01:58 PM   #48
5ynd1cat3

Quote:
So angry. I gave you a compliment... I was trying to give you something to live up to.

What's getting you so agitated? Voter remorse?

Yes, you got me. I'm angry because you're a fool. How about this....prove me wrong by sharing with us your research and analysis. Where might we find this data? Website? Peer reviewed journals? Cocktail napkins written on in crayon?

Old 12-11-2016, 02:02 PM   #49
joeski3d

Quote:
Yes, you got me. I'm angry because you're a fool. How about this....prove me wrong by sharing with us your research and analysis. Where might we find this data? Website? Peer reviewed journals? Cocktail napkins written on in crayon?

LOL... you don't give me homework. Piss off. I'm cooking chili and watching football. Do your own damned research.

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 12-11-2016, 02:02 PM   #50
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: S2000+Wrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumb View Post
What hacked private data from Netanyahu's party did Obama funnel through Wikileaks?
Russia allegedly did this, the DNC and Obama openly meddled in Israeli elections...now, I don't really care, because it's normal for nations around the world to have their own agendas (hell, the US war policy is based on that) but this fake outrage is ridiculous...even if russia or any other country was trying to influence our elections (again, IMHO perfectly normal), I don't see how it matters if the information released is the truth, information that was kept from the populace by those in power over us. If it were donald trump dirt they were releasing, you and your ilk would be writing Putin a thank you note.
Old 12-11-2016, 02:22 PM   #51
5ynd1cat3

Quote:
LOL... you don't give me homework. Piss off. I'm cooking chili and watching football. Do your own damned research.

I can't research your weirdo family, only you can and you made the claim of 15 family members/stories as your research and analysis so I'm just hoping I can somehow view this treasure trove of carefully analyzed data you've compiled over the years. I bet it's breathtaking.

Old 12-11-2016, 02:24 PM   #52
VaderDave
Invictus

My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
Quote:
I can't research your weirdo family, only you can and you made the claim of 15 family members/stories as your research and analysis so I'm just hoping I can somehow view this treasure trove of carefully analyzed data you've compiled over the years. I bet it's breathtaking.

To be fair, though: most of us probably rely on a relative handful of people we respect and trust to develop our own political views over time. Hopefully this is tempered by reading a wide variety of sources.
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:30 PM   #53
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumb View Post
Investigations' are just beginning, not completed, so stay tuned Mr. False Equivalency as this might get real interesting.
Just applying your standards of logic (sic) as you have done re Clinton for years.
Old 12-11-2016, 02:33 PM   #54
joeski3d

Quote:

Here's a few starting points, chump... although, considering these doesn't come from Breitbart, you will probably dismiss them as liberal media bias. Some researchers say it's how your brain malfunctions... so it's not entirely your fault.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/...se-belief.html

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/...se-belief.html

https://badidea.wordpress.com/2008/0...sible-of-them/

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 12-11-2016, 02:35 PM   #55
MDydinanM

My Ride: is a ///M
Quote:
That's not the process that the average angry conservative voter uses, unfortunately.

Or liberal.
MDydinanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:38 PM   #56
MDydinanM

Russian Involvement in Election?

Quote:

Needs to be peer reviewed, does it not?

And statistically speaking sample size "n" has to be greater than or equal to 30, right? His is 15?

Last edited by MDydinanM; 12-11-2016 at 02:41 PM.
Old 12-11-2016, 02:40 PM   #57
joeski3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDydinanM View Post
Needs to be peer reviewed, does it not?
Social media is full of peer review. All the :BS: news gets passed around by the right and called out by the left.

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 12-11-2016, 02:41 PM   #58
MDydinanM

Russian Involvement in Election?

Quote:
Social media is full of peer review. All the :BS: news gets passed around by the right and called out by the left.

And vice versa

Frankly, I don't trust Fox, CNN, the WP anymore.

Last edited by MDydinanM; 12-11-2016 at 02:42 PM.
Old 12-11-2016, 02:42 PM   #59
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolved View Post
Great commentary, Steve.
High Five
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 04:28 PM   #60
bimmerfan08

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
To be fair, though: most of us probably rely on a relative handful of people we respect and trust to develop our own political views over time. Hopefully this is tempered by reading a wide variety of sources.
Would you be surprised to know that many of the people I respect and consider best friends/family tend to have very opposing views to my own? Then again it might be because of people like them and my peers (millennial aged) that I have the views I do.
“But as I look overall at the capitalist economies, there are a lot of good things doing, and I think you can tune the tax parameters and get way more equity and get some additional government services and still be in the same basic framework.”
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote