Russian Involvement in Election? - Page 4 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 12-11-2016, 04:55 PM   #61
VaderDave
Invictus

My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post
Would you be surprised to know that many of the people I respect and consider best friends/family tend to have very opposing views to my own? Then again it might be because of people like them and my peers (millennial aged) that I have the views I do.
Nope. I think that it's important to get a wide variety of viewpoints if possible. Only a fool believes that his side is completely right--on almost all issues we struggle with as a nation, there are good, compelling arguments for each side (speaking simplistically, of course, as if anything really has just two sides). A thoughtful person will always have some dissonance in his/her viewpoint, recognizing that there are good arguments against that viewpoint.
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 05:01 PM   #62
5ynd1cat3

My Ride: pisses off liberals
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
Here's a few starting points, chump... although, considering these doesn't come from Breitbart, you will probably dismiss them as liberal media bias. Some researchers say it's how your brain malfunctions... so it's not entirely your fault.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/...se-belief.html

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/...se-belief.html

https://badidea.wordpress.com/2008/0...sible-of-them/

TIL a blog is peer reviewed data that comes from 15 members/stories from Joe's weirdo family. I especially like the "bad idea blog". Just the name of it sounds eerily similar to your life from conception on forward.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
Old 12-11-2016, 06:29 PM   #63
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Post election riots - failed
Jill stein recount - failed
Intimidation of electoral college - failed
"fake news" - failed
Kkk/white supremacist - failed
Russian hackers 2.0 - ?

Last edited by Act of God; 12-11-2016 at 06:32 PM.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 08:06 PM   #64
BKMrSteel

My Ride: 99 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Post election riots - failed
Jill stein recount - failed
Intimidation of electoral college - failed
"fake news" - failed
Kkk/white supremacist - failed
Russian hackers 2.0 - ?

You realize the recount wasn't ever supposed to overturn the election, and the rest of your "points " were made by people like your self, not sensible Democrats. Your posts are always so confusing.
Old 12-11-2016, 08:34 PM   #65
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKMrSteel View Post
You realize the recount wasn't ever supposed to overturn the election, and the rest of your "points " were made by people like your self, not sensible Democrats. Your posts are always so confusing.
Keep trying to undermine the election, working awesome so far
Old 12-11-2016, 09:14 PM   #66
Pratherth

My Ride: '02 E46 M3 SMG
Omg... no. How could they possibly tamper with the votes? And wouldn't it actually benefit them to have Hilary as their buddy in the whitehouse? She's already set the world on fire and her foundation is the reason Russia owns a ton of US uranium. But aside from allllll of that.... if it was reported by the media, its bullshit. Period. My two cents. I have ZERO faith in our government, our media, our education system, the FBI.... I don't recognize my country any more. Not even 12 years ago we were the most colorblind this country has ever been. We saw each other as equals and didn't give a damn what flavor they were. Honestly, I think most of us still don't but all of the above mentioned will teach and tell you otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pratherth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:23 PM   #67
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: S2000+Wrangler
I do wonder how the russians managed to convince donna brazil to give clinton the debate questions.
Old 12-11-2016, 09:54 PM   #68
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
I do wonder how the russians managed to convince donna brazil to give clinton the debate questions.
While I agree that is completely reprehensible, that is microscopic potatoes by comparison to our cold war rival manipulating our elections.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:58 PM   #69
Act of God

Cia is fee to go on the record with their findings, until then...hashtag fake news
Old 12-11-2016, 10:04 PM   #70
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Cia is fee to go on the record with their findings, until then...hashtag fake news
...from the king of politalk fake news. What a joke.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 10:09 PM   #71
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
...from the king of politalk fake news. What a joke.
Raggot
Old 12-11-2016, 10:53 PM   #72
swordsman11868

My Ride: 2003 325i
Haven't read the whole thread but has anyone noticed "they" (always anonymous) are LEAKING CLASSIFIED INFORMATION in order to smear Trump in the Media?

Until of course Obama made a public statement... to cover their ashes...

2016 Beheadings in Saudi Arabia: 92.
swordsman11868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 09:52 AM   #73
Act of God

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/12/...russian-422765
Julian Assange associate: It was a leak, not a hack and the DNC insider is NOT Russian

hmm
Old 12-12-2016, 09:54 AM   #74
evolved

My Ride: 2015 Chevy SS
I mean....is this the story that they're running with again?

If this "Russian Involvement" is really just pointing to Russian sources that freed up DNC/Hillary emails it doesn't do anything to invalidate Trumps presidency. If anything, it's just pointing to the Russians favoring Trump over Hillary, which is old news.

When this came out last week, I was thinking of something more groundbreaking.

Present
2015 Chevrolet SS
Past
2011 BMW 335d, 2011 BMW 135i, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

ss

Last edited by evolved; 12-12-2016 at 09:55 AM.
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 10:09 AM   #75
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: S2000+Wrangler
None of this would have happened if she did put those emails on a private email server.
Old 12-12-2016, 12:34 PM   #76
Rhumb

My Ride: 2001 M3 Coupe
Bolton makes extraordinary claim that hacking may be a ‘false flag’ by Obama administration
Well, it seems Bolton (image below):

Oops, I mean:

Oh rats, here it is:

Is going full Alex-Jones conspiracy mode and claiming Obama might be behind the DNC hacks:

Quote:
John Bolton, a former U.N. ambassador reportedly being considered for deputy secretary of state in the Trump administration, said Sunday that reports of Russian interference in the presidential election may be a “false flag” conjured up by the Obama administration.
Honestly, you can't make this stuff up.
Rhumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 02:39 PM   #77
MDydinanM

My Ride: is a ///M
Quote:
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/12/...russian-422765
Julian Assange associate: It was a leak, not a hack and the DNC insider is NOT Russian

hmm

Would he even know?
MDydinanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 03:08 PM   #78
badfast

My Ride: A car
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDydinanM View Post
Would he even know?
How quickly some look at Russia with puppy love while despising half of the citizens of the country. Perhaps some individuals forget how Russia has been skilled at disinformation? Perhaps they don't know?

Putin views the collapse of the Soviet Union as one the greatest geopolitical tragedies of our time. He certainly views America as responsible for it. He would love to see the same happen to America.

Trump (and Trump supporters) may be the useful idiots Putin has waited for.

Last edited by badfast; 12-12-2016 at 03:11 PM.
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 03:11 PM   #79
MDydinanM

My Ride: is a ///M
Russian Involvement in Election?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfast View Post
How quickly some look at Russia with puppy love while despising half of the citizens of the country. Perhaps some individuals forget how Russia has been skilled at disinformation? Perhaps they don't know?

The book The Sword and the Shield comes to mind on the KGB's history.

Quote:
The Post reported late Friday that the CIA had concluded that individuals with close ties to the Russian government delivered thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee, including from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, to WikiLeaks a few weeks before the election
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...?client=safari

Last edited by MDydinanM; 12-12-2016 at 03:24 PM.
MDydinanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 03:20 PM   #80
evolved

My Ride: 2015 Chevy SS
That guy looks awfully sweaty.

Present
2015 Chevrolet SS
Past
2011 BMW 335d, 2011 BMW 135i, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

ss
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote