FBI's credibility problem: Peter Strzok - Page 86 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2019, 06:40 AM   #1701
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
I got that feeling too

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi...p-with-dossier
Ex-FBI lawyer: Officials were 'quite worried' Comey appeared to be blackmailing Trump with dossier
Former FBI general counsel James Baker said this week that he and other officials were "quite worried" that former FBI Director James Comey appeared to be blackmailing then President-elect Trump during a 2017 meeting regarding salacious allegations found in the Steele dossier.
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 10:22 AM   #1702
Black///M
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Posts: 58
My Ride: 2004 M3 Coupe
In one of last year transcripts Baker couldn't answer some questions because he was under criminal investigation by Durham... I wonder how much more there is to go...
Black///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 04:44 PM   #1703
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
They sure love deleting **** huh

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ds-doj-account
Nellie Ohr deleted emails sent from husband's DOJ account
Nellie Ohr, the wife of Justice Department official Bruce Ohr, told her husband she was deleting emails sent from his government account.
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 08:00 AM   #1704
ti317
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: S. Florida
Posts: 932
My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
They sure love deleting **** huh

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ds-doj-account
Nellie Ohr deleted emails sent from husband's DOJ account
Nellie Ohr, the wife of Justice Department official Bruce Ohr, told her husband she was deleting emails sent from his government account.


Don’t they know that email on a government server is like Herpes? You can’t get rid of it.
Why do you think some government officials (one actually) set up their own email server?
__________________
The only difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't get any worse every time Congress meets. - Will Rogers
ti317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 01:38 PM   #1705
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Hey look Comey was a commie too

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/politics/n_9353/
Quote:
"I voted for Reagan-I'd moved from Communist to whatever I am now. I'm not even sure how to characterize myself politically. Maybe at some point, I'll have to figure it out."
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 06:12 PM   #1706
Rhumb
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 142
My Ride: 2001 M3 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Hey look Comey was a commie too

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/politics/n_9353/
tongue-in-cheek

/***712;***716;t***601;NG ***601;n ***712;CH***275;k/

adjective & adverb

adjective:*tongue-in-cheek; adverb:*tongue-in-cheek

with ironic or flippant intent.

"her delightful tongue-in-cheek humor"
Rhumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 06:17 PM   #1707
ti317
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: S. Florida
Posts: 932
My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumb View Post
tongue-in-cheek

/***712;***716;t***601;NG ***601;n ***712;CH***275;k/

adjective & adverb

adjective:*tongue-in-cheek; adverb:*tongue-in-cheek

with ironic or flippant intent.

"her delightful tongue-in-cheek humor"


Reptiles may have tongues but no cheeks.
__________________
The only difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't get any worse every time Congress meets. - Will Rogers
ti317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 06:32 PM   #1708
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumb View Post
tongue-in-cheek

/***712;***716;t***601;NG ***601;n ***712;CH***275;k/

adjective & adverb

adjective:*tongue-in-cheek; adverb:*tongue-in-cheek

with ironic or flippant intent.

"her delightful tongue-in-cheek humor"
Rather presumptuous of you no?
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 06:46 PM   #1709
bgsmith
Registered User
 
bgsmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Hingham, MA
Posts: 1,164
My Ride: No longer an e46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Rather presumptuous of you no?
Lets look at the whole piece from the article then, instead of just cherry picking words that for your agenda:

Quote:
Yet Comey is cackling. He is a deeply serious man, a law-and-order Republican appointee—and, standing six feet eight inches tall, instantly intimidating. But laughter is his natural state. Comey is talking about his upcoming “career day” chat to his daughter’s first-grade class. “My wife and I have five kids, so I’ve done this many times,” he says. “I like to bring stuff to show them: fingerprints, handcuffs, stuff like that.” Suddenly, Comey is shouting, acting out his lesson to the 6-year-olds: “Tell the truth! See what can happen to you?” he yells. “Okay, now we’re all gonna perp-walk to the playground! Tommy—you be Kozlowski!”

Comey has been savaged by William Safire and lauded by Chuck Schumer; just what kind of Republican is he, anyway? This sets Comey howling again. “I must be doing something right!” he says. “In college, I was left of center, and through a gradual process I found myself more comfortable with a lot of the ideas and approaches the Republicans were using.” He voted for Carter in 1980, but in ’84, “I voted for Reagan—I’d moved from Communist to whatever I am now. I’m not even sure how to characterize myself politically. Maybe at some point, I’ll have to figure it out.”
I will go out on a limb here and assume that by howling and cackling they mean laughing.
__________________
bgsmith is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 06:57 PM   #1710
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
He specifically used communist and the when vague for what he is now. Don't be coy, he's just like Brennan.
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 10:21 PM   #1711
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Loretta Lynch throws Comey under the bus, disputes his sworn testimony that she ordered him to refer to the Clinton investigation as a matter

Cockroaches running scared
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 06:08 AM   #1712
Black///M
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Posts: 58
My Ride: 2004 M3 Coupe
But if they saw themselves as heroes saving democracy, why no one is claiming or owning to their deeds?
Black///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 08:23 PM   #1713
ti317
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: S. Florida
Posts: 932
My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black///M View Post
But if they saw themselves as heroes saving democracy, why no one is claiming or owning to their deeds?


Don’t you know anything? They are just too modest to claim the credit.
__________________
The only difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't get any worse every time Congress meets. - Will Rogers
ti317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 06:54 AM   #1714
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/29/f...l-leaks-gifts/
High-Ranking FBI Official Leaked Sealed Information To Journalists, Accepted Gifts From Reporter, Watchdog Found

OIG release
https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2019/f190529.pdf
INVESTIGATIVE SUMMARY: Findings of Misconduct by an FBI Deputy Assistant Director for Unauthorized Contacts with the Media, Disclosing Law Enforcement and Other Sensitive Information to the Media, and Accepting a Gift from the Media

By the book right? Totally normal for bureaucrats to break their own rules in an attempted coup
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 06:54 AM   #1715
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/29/f...l-leaks-gifts/
High-Ranking FBI Official Leaked Sealed Information To Journalists, Accepted Gifts From Reporter, Watchdog Found

OIG release
https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2019/f190529.pdf
INVESTIGATIVE SUMMARY: Findings of Misconduct by an FBI Deputy Assistant Director for Unauthorized Contacts with the Media, Disclosing Law Enforcement and Other Sensitive Information to the Media, and Accepting a Gift from the Media

By the book right? Totally normal for bureaucrats to break their own rules in an attempted coup
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 11:08 PM   #1716
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Mueller had strozks texts scrubbed before oig review

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...w-fbi-lovebird

Now that's obstruction of justice, just like Hillary destroying devices and emails under subpoena
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.

Last edited by Act of God; 05-31-2019 at 11:09 PM.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 01:10 AM   #1717
Black///M
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Posts: 58
My Ride: 2004 M3 Coupe
I guess that is why Mueller is cooperating...
Black///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 07:35 AM   #1718
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Also, it was likely strzok that leaks the classified information to journalists

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...s-peter-strzok

Remember that text exchange?

https://nypost.com/2018/06/14/texts-...ll-stop-trump/
Quote:
"[Trump's] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!" Page texted Strzok.

"No. No he won't. We'll stop it," Strzok responded.
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 05:55 PM   #1719
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Speaking of obstruction

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/31/u...k-wiretap.html
Justice Dept. Keeps Wiretaps Secret in Flynn Case, Rejecting Judge's Order

Deep state lining up their shields
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 02:26 PM   #1720
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
fruit of the poisonous tree you say?

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...mpression=true
FBI, warned early and often that Manafort file might be fake, used it anyway

Government knowingly uses fake doc, starts investigation based upon known fake doc, gets real indictment...and you're ok with this?
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) 1999 - VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.