Today, in white nationalist news... - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 03-15-2019, 06:44 AM   #1
Rhumb

My Ride: 2001 M3 Coupe
Today, in white nationalist news...

49 killed in mass shooting at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand

(CNN) - At least 49 people have been killed and 20 seriously injured after mass shootings at two mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch Friday, in a carefully planned and unprecedented attack that has shocked the usually peaceful nation.
New Zealand's Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, called the incident a terrorist attack in a Friday press conference, saying the suspects held "extremist views" that have no place in New Zealand or the world.
Forty-one people were killed at the al Noor mosque on Deans Avenue, said Mike Bush, New Zealand's Police Commissioner. Seven people died at the Linwood mosque on Linwood Avenue, and one person died from their injuries in hospital.
Both mosques are in Christchurch city center. Police placed the two locations on lockdown.
A total of 48 patients, including young children with gunshot wounds, were admitted to Christchurch hospital for treatment.
Bush said four people were taken into custody -- three men and one woman.
Rhumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 04:27 PM   #2
Rhumb

This will strike terror into AOG's soul:

A view of the nation’s future through kindergarten demographics

Old 08-01-2019, 04:30 PM   #3
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Totally not racist to cheerlead this. totally.
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 04:32 PM   #4
Rhumb

I'm not cheerleading anything, I simply pointed out an objective demographic fact.

Do you have some discomfort with it?
Old 08-01-2019, 04:37 PM   #5
mistrzmiasta

My Ride: GLK350,ML63, Duc1098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumb View Post
I'm not cheerleading anything, I simply pointed out an objective demographic fact.

wait what? do you really want to point out demographic facts/statistics?

Last edited by mistrzmiasta; 08-01-2019 at 04:38 PM.
mistrzmiasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 04:44 PM   #6
Rhumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistrzmiasta View Post
Yes, they're quite interesting.
Old 08-01-2019, 05:18 PM   #7
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistrzmiasta View Post
I don't think he sees where you are going with this....
Old 08-01-2019, 05:59 PM   #8
ed17331

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i Sedan
Quote:

Why does the data for Hispanics include multiracial folks while the data for other categories excludes multiracial folks?
How much does this fact affect the growth in Hispanic school kids shown in the graphic (and the decline in “white“ and “black” school kids)?
ed17331 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 06:04 PM   #9
swordsman11868

My Ride: 2003 325i
Transmission: Autotragic
How much Hispanic do you need to be to be considered Hispanic? Does cranium size matter or brow prominence?

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

2016 Beheadings in Saudi Arabia: 92.
swordsman11868 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 06:16 PM   #10
Rhumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed17331 View Post
Why does the data for Hispanics include multiracial folks while the data for other categories excludes multiracial folks?
How much does this fact affect the growth in Hispanic school kids shown in the graphic (and the decline in “white“ and “black” school kids)?
Great question, and perhaps to some degree this is a bit of an apples and oranges comparison.

Hispanic is not itself a "racial" designation per se as are white and black (ignoring for a moment how vague the concept of race itself is) but more of an ethnic one. Perhaps the idea is that all these are to varying degrees artificial social constructs, whether race or ethnicity.

In any case, I think the main takeaway remains, that America is rapidly becoming more diverse country where no one racial/ethnic group will predominate as "whites" historically have.
Old 08-01-2019, 06:23 PM   #11
Stankia

My Ride: Germans
Quote:
Future voters right there.
Old 08-01-2019, 06:34 PM   #12
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:

We're not idiots like you, we see exactly what you and your ilk have been doing with this data for years (cheerleading).

It's incredibly racist, and you are a horrible person.
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Old 08-01-2019, 07:11 PM   #13
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
We're not idiots like you, we see exactly what you and your ilk have been doing with this data for years (cheerleading).

Yep, for years it's been obvious to most people in here, even a majority of our liberal friends, that dhumb is a rampant racist. I'm shocked he doesn't just admit it because literally no one in here believes he's not.
Old 08-01-2019, 08:12 PM   #14
Rhumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post

For noting that the demographic makeup of the U.S. is, empiracly, changing.

What exactly are you disputing? The data cited? And what exactly is "racist" about it?

As far as "cheerleading," whatever exactly you mean by that, it would be that America is, as its always been, a constantly changing, evolving ideal, not defined by race, ethnicity, religion or anything else other than adherence to the Constitution.

America has constantly been subjected to infestations of Catholics, Jews, Chinese, Slavs, Irish, Italians, Mexicans, etc. and has always thrived and prospered.

Perhaps you can better explain your assertion that pointing this out makes me racist and a horrible person (other than to your un-American ethno-nationalist ideals)?
Old 08-01-2019, 08:14 PM   #15
Rhumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabrio330 View Post
Yep, for years it's been obvious to most people in here, even a majority of our liberal friends, that dhumb is a rampant racist. I'm shocked he doesn't just admit it because literally no one in here believes he's not.
Racist? How exactly?
Old 08-18-2019, 12:49 AM   #16
Act of God

Cheerleading, just like I said

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-an...nority-america
CNN's Anderson Cooper: It's 'exciting' that whites will no longer represent nation's 'majority'
"The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that's -- it's an exciting transformation of the country, it's an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,"

Could you imagine the backlash if this comment was about any other group of people?
Old 08-18-2019, 01:06 PM   #17
Stankia

My Ride: Germans
It IS an exciting transformation whether you like it or not. It will be interesting to see how things turn out. Don't worry AoG, there are still many countries in the world with white majorities. America was never destined to be a whites majority country since it was built on immigration.

Last edited by Stankia; 08-18-2019 at 01:08 PM.
Stankia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 06:09 PM   #18
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankia View Post
It IS an exciting transformation whether you like it or not. It will be interesting to see how things turn out. Don't worry AoG, there are still many countries in the world with white majorities. America was never destined to be a whites majority country since it was built on immigration.
You would never accept such language towards a black or brown country, ever.
Old 08-18-2019, 06:13 PM   #19
BreakfastBurrito

My Ride: ///GT3 RSR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankia View Post
Your endgame is equal distribution of races and colors across the world in the name of "progress". I'm sure China, Saudi, Japan, etc. are totally down for that, because #progress.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2019, 07:12 PM   #20
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakfastBurrito View Post
Your endgame is equal distribution of races and colors across the world in the name of "progress". I'm sure China, Saudi, Japan, etc. are totally down for that, because #progress.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Nope, only white countries need to be re-aligned, because leftists are totally not racists...

...and you wonder why there are white nationalists

Last edited by Act of God; 08-18-2019 at 07:27 PM.