|12-22-2012, 10:53 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Mississippi's Gulf Coast
My Ride: Motorsport III
Poli Talk Policies
New rules are active. Ample warning has been given. In addition to these rules, the general Off-Topic rules apply (found HERE).
- No more sensationalized thread titles. Just copy and paste the title from where ever the content was originally from. If the source material itself has an outrageous title, then edit it or find another source for your intended discussion. Titles don't need added E46Fanatics flair to get more attention.
- No more copy and pastes from websites without attributing them. Put a link in the end or just add where it's from in the quote box. If you're copying something from an email or newsletter, then state so.
- No more than three threads started per day.
- No more than three bumps of threads per day. Adding content to more than three of your own threads is fine. However, if you're only going to add a one liner, or typing "bump," "why won't so-and-so acknowledge this," and the like, you're limited to only three of your threads per day. Those other threads will have to wait another day.
- Do not create new threads when you can contribute to an already existing thread. Duplicate threads will be closed; you are welcome to try posting the content again an appropriate thread.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|