Russian Involvement in Election? - Page 395 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2019, 08:53 PM   #7881
Shaban
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 37
My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Senate already concluded no collusion. Move on plebs

Also, womp womp

In particular, the judge ruled that Mr. Manafort lied about his communications with a former associate in Kiev, Ukraine, named Konstantin Kilimnik. The Federal Bureau of Investigation has assessed that Mr. Kilimnik has ties to Russian intelligence.

Judge Berman Jackson also ruled the government had failed to prove that Mr. Manafort lied about Mr. Kilimnik's role in any potential conspiracy to obstruct justice. She also ruled that the government didn't prove that Mr. Manafort lied about his contacts with the Trump administration.
Prosecutors had contended that Mr. Manafort had repeatedly told "multiple discernible lies" just weeks after he pleaded guilty and agreed to cooperate in Mr. Mueller's investigation.

In a closed-door hearing last week, Judge Berman Jackson had sharp questions for prosecutors' allegations.

"I'm not sure that is something that a prosecutor would prosecute as a criminal false statement necessarily," Judge Berman Jackson said at that hearing, according to heavily redacted transcripts. The judge's comments appeared to be in reference to Mr. Kilimnik.


Judge Jackson said that Mr. Manafort had intentionally lied about his contacts with a Russian associate during the campaign and after Mr. Trump was elected. (Kilimnik, Russian agent)

The judge also found that Mr. Manafort had lied about a payment that was routed through a pro-Trump political action committee to cover his legal bills, and about information relevant to another undisclosed investigation underway at the Justice Department

Also, the “senate” did not say they found no evidence of collusion. Richard Burr said they didn’t and Mark Warner said he disagrees with Burr.

They also haven’t concluded their investigation, so you’re just making sh!t up as usual.
__________________
- Alex
Shaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 11:28 PM   #7882
ti317
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: S. Florida
Posts: 932
My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
Judge Jackson said that Mr. Manafort had intentionally lied about his contacts with a Russian associate during the campaign and after Mr. Trump was elected. (Kilimnik, Russian agent)
[Deleted for space]

They also haven’t concluded their investigation, so you’re just making sh!t up as usual.


So Mueller shreds Manafort’s credibility. I guess they don’t plan on relying on any testimony from him in the future.
__________________
The only difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't get any worse every time Congress meets. - Will Rogers
ti317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 11:42 PM   #7883
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Lol he doesn't know what concluded means
__________________
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 09:12 AM   #7884
Shaban
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 37
My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Lol he doesn't know what concluded means
Tell me oh wise one, what does "concluded" mean in your twisted mind?
__________________
- Alex
Shaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 10:21 AM   #7885
RayPooley
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 3,829
My Ride: 320i SE Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
Tell me oh wise one, what does "concluded" mean in your twisted mind?
You will find out shortly. I believe it is imminent. I suggest you prepare to be deprived of the belief system that you have clung to for the past two and a half years.
RayPooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 10:23 AM   #7886
Shaban
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 37
My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayPooley View Post
You will find out shortly. I believe it is imminent. I suggest you prepare to be deprived of the belief system that you have clung to for the past two and a half years.
Oh, I see. You have the inside track on both the SIC's investigation and the Mueller investigation. Do share what you know!
__________________
- Alex
Shaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 10:26 AM   #7887
RayPooley
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 3,829
My Ride: 320i SE Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
Oh, I see. You have the inside track on both the SIC's investigation and the Mueller investigation. Do share what you know!
Patience.
RayPooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 10:28 AM   #7888
swordsman11868
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,826
My Ride: 2003 325i
Transmission: Autotragic
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildirish317 View Post
North Korea, Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, given these foreign achievements, I think it's okay to piss off our friends a bit.


When you say it like that you make the US sound like the attack dog of the western world.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm just here to change the world.
BMW Wiki:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


2016 Beheadings in Saudi Arabia: 92.
swordsman11868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 10:28 AM   #7889
Shaban
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 37
My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayPooley View Post
Patience.
Oh I see, you're just BSing. You seemed so confident that I figured you must have some information that only the investigators knew.
__________________
- Alex
Shaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 02:28 PM   #7890
ed17331
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hanover, PA
Posts: 20
My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i Sedan
Who here still believes Donald Trump colluded with Russia to become POTUS (besides ShamWow)?

Anyone?
ed17331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 02:40 PM   #7891
joeski3d
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 523
My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed17331 View Post
Who here still believes Donald Trump colluded with Russia to become POTUS (besides ShamWow)?

Anyone?
Who here knows for a fact that he didn't?

Anyone?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 02:50 PM   #7892
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
Who here knows for a fact that he didn't?

Anyone?
The Senate knows, and they had access to everything

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._campaign.html
NBC's Dilanian: Senate Probe Finds No Evidence Of Russian Collusion In Trump Campaign

find a new obsession
__________________
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 02:51 PM   #7893
Cabrio330
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Dallas
Posts: 166
My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
Who here knows for a fact that he didn't?

Anyone?
Suddenly little joe is shy about drawing conclusions. How cute. And predictable.

I guess someone could ask little joe, who here knows for a fact that he did. But why bother, right?
__________________
Quote:
The world began to crumble when feelings started overruling facts.--Ricky Gervais
Cabrio330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 03:00 PM   #7894
ti317
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: S. Florida
Posts: 932
My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
Who here knows for a fact that he didn't?



Anyone?


__________________
The only difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't get any worse every time Congress meets. - Will Rogers
ti317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 03:10 PM   #7895
joeski3d
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 523
My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabrio330 View Post
Suddenly little joe is shy about drawing conclusions. How cute. And predictable.

I guess someone could ask little joe, who here knows for a fact that he did. But why bother, right?
Little Joe? Sounds like projection. Compensating?

And, so far as the Russian collusion thing, I have never concluded. Unlike virtually everyone else in poli talk, I don't pretend to know what the FBI has or doesn't have on Trump.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 03:12 PM   #7896
joeski3d
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 523
My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
find a new obsession
I was thinking rage porn... but only insecure asshats find that compelling enough to go back more than once.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 03:14 PM   #7897
ti317
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: S. Florida
Posts: 932
My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
Little Joe? Sounds like projection. Compensating?



And, so far as the Russian collusion thing, I have never concluded. Unlike virtually everyone else in poli talk, I don't pretend to know what the FBI has or doesn't have on Trump.


It doesn’t matter. In 20 months, Mueller couldn’t take Trump down. It took Nancy Pelosi only 35 days to end his presidency.
__________________
The only difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't get any worse every time Congress meets. - Will Rogers
ti317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:07 PM   #7898
Shaban
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 37
My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed17331 View Post
Who here still believes Donald Trump colluded with Russia to become POTUS (besides ShamWow)?

Anyone?
Oops...

Special counsel prosecutors say they have communications of Stone with WikiLeaks
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/15/pol...www.cnn.com%2F

Also, just a bonus:

Paul Manafort should be sentenced to up to 24 years in prison, Mueller says

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...r-trump-russia


Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
The Senate knows, and they had access to everything



https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._campaign.html

NBC's Dilanian: Senate Probe Finds No Evidence Of Russian Collusion In Trump Campaign



find a new obsession


Again, the senate has not concluded their investigation into Russia. Burr said they have found no “direct” evidence of collusion and Warner said he disagrees with Burr. That doesn’t sound very bipartisan like your link states. Also, I don’t think anyone is expecting to find a contract signed between Putin and Trump (direct evidence), but there sure is a whole bunch of circumstantial evidence.
__________________
- Alex
Shaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 07:25 AM   #7899
ed17331
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hanover, PA
Posts: 20
My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
Oops...

Special counsel prosecutors say they have communications of Stone with WikiLeaks
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/15/pol...www.cnn.com%2F

Also, just a bonus:

Paul Manafort should be sentenced to up to 24 years in prison, Mueller says

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...r-trump-russia






Again, the senate has not concluded their investigation into Russia. Burr said they have found no “direct” evidence of collusion and Warner said he disagrees with Burr. That doesn’t sound very bipartisan like your link states. Also, I don’t think anyone is expecting to find a contract signed between Putin and Trump (direct evidence), but there sure is a whole bunch of circumstantial evidence.


There are other Dems on the investigative committee, but only highly partisan Warner disagreed.

There is plenty of direct evidence that Hillary colluded with Russia (uranium one, gps fusion, steele dossier, etc) but there is no evidence that Donald Trump colluded with Russia.
ed17331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 09:37 AM   #7900
RayPooley
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 3,829
My Ride: 320i SE Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
Who here knows for a fact that he didn't?

Anyone?
Skid being an idiot again. Asking the wrong question. Everything we've seen and heard since November 2016 from the left wing media and from leaders in the Democrat party, the lies, the accusations of Putin puppetry, the endless bullshti from morons like you has been based on the ASSUMPTION that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians in spite of the fact that there was no evidence that it did. Where was the evidence that warranted a two and a half year special council investigation, costing $millions, lead by a best mate, and co-conspirator, of sacked FBI boss James Comey, deep state Clinton operative, and 17 other Democrat funding lawyers? Did that question ever occur to you dumba55? Where was that evidence?
RayPooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) 1999 - VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.