Eonon 14th Group Buy for Hot New GA6150F BMW E46 Android 5.1 Car Stereo - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-29-2016, 09:00 PM   #1
EononCarDVD

My Ride: BMW E46
Thumbs Up Eonon 14th Group Buy for Hot New GA6150F BMW E46 Android 5.1 Car Stereo

Update on Sep. 23:
Glad to tell you guys, the new version of units with steady 7 LED light feature released today! You can order from our group buy link here directly: http://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GPS.../GA6150FT.html We will ship the units to you soon after your payment is confirmed! This round of group buy will only last for 1 week till the end of this month, as stock is limited too! So first come, first served, thanks a lot!

For those guys whose cars have factory navigation, you can order our A0577 extended wiring harness together with the unit: http://www.eonon.com/Accessories/Kit...ess/A0577.html So that you can complete your installation smoothly, cheers!

-------------------------------------------

Hi guys, thanks for your great support to Eonon always! Eonon is so exciting to be in this engaging forum again! And we think you should be happy too, as Eonon has brought you a great group buy deal to save! Only 3 days after we started to sponsor this forum again and introduce the new GA6150F Android 5.1 head unit for BMW E46, now 10+ guys collected! You see how hot Eonon & our new Android 5.1 unit is! Welcome to ask more friends to join!

Here are the group buy details:

Group Buy Link for forum members only:
http://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GPS/Vehicle-Specific-GPS/GA6150FT.html

- GA6150F Group Buy Price:
Original Price: 369USD on our website
GB Price: 329USD
Save: 40USD
(Price in EUR/GBP/AUD is not determined by currency rate with USD, but the GB always help you save a lot compared to the original price.)

Just order from this group buy link with GB price directly is OK! Quite easy! First come, first served! And don't forget to tell me your order No. or Email after you finish the order, so that I can provide you better after sale service!

And welcome you guys to share your nice Eonon installation pics, vid and review after getting it, thanks a lot!

- Group Buy List till Sep. 23, 2016:
1. texinteg
2. allikanbe
3. craz256
4. Bela
5. mrich777
6. Carbonbimmer
7. BMMWWWW
8. bimmerteknik
9. dummptyhummpty
10. cheewei23
11. matt270avian
12. lethe46
13. SHALANG
14. The Snake
15. Narsiyousif
16. ZhpGoon
17. UncleShrek
18. agunner23
19. Cyberlando
20. ViperZ
21. Sev1980
22. Luke Baldwin
23. eeeks
24. xi46
25. backspace119
26. sergbaja5t
27. enginerd364

More to come!

-Group Buy Period
Aug. 30, 2016 - Sep. 30, 2016

-Payment & Shipping :
You can pay on our website via Paypal, Credit Card, T/T or Western Union.
It's free shipping to the US. You can usually receive your items in 3-6 days after our postage.

-Warranty:
You can get 1-Year warranty & 60-Day Money Back Guarantee

Let me introduce briefly about the main awesome features of GA6150F Android 5.1 unit again here:
- Perfect fit for your BMW E46 1998-2005
- Latest Android OS 5.1 brings higher speed, nicer UI, and smoother experience
- 1024x600 resolution HD screen delivers more crystal clear picture quality
- Bluetooth 4.0 brings better sound quality
- Support video output from all modes, more entertainment
- Support EasyConnection Feature to sync the contents from your Android phone

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 09-22-2016 at 10:02 PM.
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 09:56 PM   #2
mrich777

My Ride: 2006 E46 M3 Vert
I have a few questions. I have a 2006 me with HK and without Nav. Will all of my steering functions work for phone and radio? Also, will the unit use my factory bluetooth mic in the steering column? Also what is the THD and Watts (RMS) of the built in amp? Thx.
mrich777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 06:49 AM   #3
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrich777 View Post
I have a few questions. I have a 2006 me with HK and without Nav. Will all of my steering functions work for phone and radio? Also, will the unit use my factory bluetooth mic in the steering column? Also what is the THD and Watts (RMS) of the built in amp? Thx.
Hi mrich777, Eonon GA6150F can be compatible with HK system, support steering wheel control function for phone and radio, just doesn't support the voice function.

Our unit has it's own built-in mic, can't be compatible with factory mic.
The DVD Distortion is less than 0.01%, and sound output is 2.0VrmsĪ0.2V. It's a great unit! Welcome to order it now with group buy price: http://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GPS.../GA6150FT.html Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2016, 08:39 AM   #4
matt270avian
Banned User

My Ride: 2002 325XI
Ordered!
matt270avian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 10:18 AM   #5
Bela

My Ride: '03 325xi touring
Ordered. Which 3g dongle is recommended for this unit? Thanks.

Last edited by Bela; 08-30-2016 at 09:29 PM.
Bela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 05:52 PM   #6
texinteg

My Ride: 02 325i
Ordered.
texinteg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 10:44 PM   #7
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt270avian View Post
Ordered!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bela View Post
Ordered. Which 3g dongle is recommended for this unit? Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by texinteg View Post
Ordered.
Hi matt270avian & Bela & texinteg, thanks for your orders! We will send your units soon today with a tracking Email, enjoy the new unit soon! And don't forget to share your nice installation pics and reviews then, cheers!

And Bela, there are many compatible 3G dongles, such as Huawei EM770/EM770W/MU739, or ZTE MF210/MF200, you can easily find one on ebay, thanks!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 08-30-2016 at 10:45 PM.
Old 09-01-2016, 07:45 PM   #8
texinteg

My Ride: 02 325i
Any tracking number update?
texinteg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:09 PM   #9
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by texinteg View Post
Any tracking number update?
Hi texinteg, sorry but until now, your payment status is still pending, thatís to say, we havenít received your payment successfully. Please kindly check with Paypal what happens. We will send the unit to you soon with a tracking Email once we receive your payment. Thanks!
Old 09-02-2016, 01:45 PM   #10
zander271

My Ride: 6spd ZHP/5sp XI
I considering getting two of these for both my e46's. I was under the impression that you can just plug these in using the same cabling that connects to my current stock setup. Why do I keep reading about some cable I have to run to the back of the car? If this is the case is that long cable included? Sorry if this is a goofy question I've never really been an audio person.
zander271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 06:20 PM   #11
agunner23

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Just ordered it, free shipping made the deal even better.
agunner23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 09:16 PM   #12
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zander271 View Post
I considering getting two of these for both my e46's. I was under the impression that you can just plug these in using the same cabling that connects to my current stock setup. Why do I keep reading about some cable I have to run to the back of the car? If this is the case is that long cable included? Sorry if this is a goofy question I've never really been an audio person.
Hi zander271, thanks a lot for your interest! Yes the unit is plug and play for the cars without factory navigation. If any of your car comes with factory nav, you'll have to get an extended wiring harness for the unit to make it work. No matter in which case, you can firstly order our GA6150F unit via group buy link here with discounted price: http://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GPS.../GA6150FT.html
Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agunner23 View Post
Just ordered it, free shipping made the deal even better.
Hi agunner23, thanks for your order! Yes it's free shipping to US, UK, Australia, etc.

And please tell me your order No. so that we can provide you even better personal care, thanks!
Old 09-04-2016, 09:21 PM   #13
agunner23

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Hi zander271, thanks a lot for your interest! Yes the unit is plug and play for the cars without factory navigation. If any of your car comes with factory nav, you'll have to get an extended wiring harness for the unit to make it work. No matter in which case, you can firstly order our GA6150F unit via group buy link here with discounted price: http://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GPS.../GA6150FT.html
Cheers!

Hi agunner23, thanks for your order! Yes it's free shipping to US, UK, Australia, etc.

And please tell me your order No. so that we can provide you even better personal care, thanks!

order # 160900076644entg thanks!
agunner23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 03:20 PM   #14
cyberlando

My Ride: 2002 M3
order number: 160900076774entg

dont **** this up.............i have the previous unit and hate it every step of the way
[] Led Interior [] DICE Module [] Auxilary 3.5 jack [] 4 channel Amp with component speakers.....and more
Suspension/Handling:
[] KW V3 [] Eibach F&R Sways [] Vibratechnics Tranny mount [] UUC RTAB
[] Vibratechnics Motor Mount [] SSBL [] Turner Camber Plates
[] 90A Akg Subframe Bushings [] Akg Differential Bushings [] Subframe Renforcement

cyberlando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 08:27 PM   #15
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by agunner23 View Post
order # 160900076644entg thanks!
Hi agunner23, we have shipped your unit on Aug. 3, I think you could received it soon, and welcome to share your nice installation work then, thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberlando View Post
order number: 160900076774entg

dont **** this up.............i have the previous unit and hate it every step of the way
Hi cyberlando, thanks for buying! We have received your payment, and will send you the unit with a tracking then. No worry the Android 5.1 unit is even better now in many aspects!
Old 09-05-2016, 10:31 PM   #16
cyberlando

Quote:
Hi agunner23, we have shipped your unit on Aug. 3, I think you could received it soon, and welcome to share your nice installation work then, thanks a lot!

Hi cyberlando, thanks for buying! We have received your payment, and will send you the unit with a tracking then. No worry the Android 5.1 unit is even better now in many aspects!
Is there still issues with radio reception ?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
[] Led Interior [] DICE Module [] Auxilary 3.5 jack [] 4 channel Amp with component speakers.....and more
Suspension/Handling:
[] 90A Akg Subframe Bushings [] Akg Differential Bushings [] Subframe Renforcement

Old 09-05-2016, 10:37 PM   #17
cyberlando

Quote:

Also can you please make sure that this unit is sent with USPS.....APO does not accept FedEx

Suspension/Handling:

Old 09-06-2016, 09:11 PM   #18
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Is there still issues with radio reception ?

Hi cyberlando, we have found a solution long time ago to improve the radio reception for the current unit. We have added a shielded wire to the unit, and the reception is good after tested from the shielded room, so please rest assured, the current unit has good radio reception. Thanks!

Quote:
Also can you please make sure that this unit is sent with USPS.....APO does not accept FedEx

Hi cyberlando, you're in the US right? If so, we ship the units to you by Fedex, quite fast and safe!
Old 09-06-2016, 10:27 PM   #19
Sev1980

My Ride: 05 M3 02 330cic
I am interested in this unit. i previously had the avin avant 2 for my nav equipped m3. Can you tell me if the Avin avant 2 extension cable for nav equipped cars will work with eonon? I dont want to run the cable again.
Old 09-07-2016, 12:39 PM   #20
cyberlando

Quote:
Hi cyberlando, we have found a solution long time ago to improve the radio reception for the current unit. We have added a shielded wire to the unit, and the reception is good after tested from the shielded room, so please rest assured, the current unit has good radio reception. Thanks!

Hi cyberlando, you're in the US right? If so, we ship the units to you by Fedex, quite fast and safe!
im in the military stationed in germany but yes im from the US!
I need it sent to my APO box like i said in the message and email you guysare kindly ignoring after taking my money...............dont tell me to ship it to a friend and have my friend ship it to me because thats gonna cost about 30 dollars which defeats the purpose of this entire.......so called group buy! and if you send it to my german address they will charge me 19%.......which again so much for a group buy price, thats if it doesnt cost more than regular....

all i ask is for you to ship it to my address via USPS and not fedex!

sad i have to make messages here since you guys ignore private PM's
Suspension/Handling:

Tags
android 5.1 head unit, android car gps, android car stereo, bmw navigation, eonon