E46 Fanatics Forum banner

New E46 Convertible Owner!

958 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  e32&e46 
#1 ·
New E36 Convertible owner. Still own my E32 735i manual (which is about done with its 'refresh' that I've spent the last year on).

Found this one this week and feel like I got really lucky with it (we'll see once I take delivery and really get a chance to go through it).

Bought from a used dealer who specializes in unique cars (and races BMWs, etc.). The client that sold him this car bought it from him 11 years ago and garage kept it ever since. The car sitting next to it was a turbo E28, so I felt like I came to the right place.

125K miles and came with a dozen pages of every part replaced, every service done in the past 11 years. Interior lining of the convertible recently replaced and everything looks like it works great. When it shows up with a CCA badge you're probably looking at the right car to buy?

Super clean, interior in great shape given its age. Came with car cover and wind deflector.

This is probably the most 'modern' BMW I'll own and am looking forward to thsi one. Way back when BMW was participating in the Susan Komen drive I always took two weeks off to follow the route and do a lot of the 'transport' driving between dealerships and the 330Ci convertible was always my favorite car, glad to finally be in one.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.