Illegal Alien Students Rape High School Girl at 9AM - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 03-18-2017, 07:54 PM   #1
2000_328CI

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Illegal Alien Students Rape High School Girl at 9AM

http://wtop.com/montgomery-county/20...hroom-assault/

Maryland: A sanctuary state

Quote:
WASHINGTON — Two Rockville High School students accused of brutally raping a 14-year-old classmate in a school bathroom will stay in jail after a Rockville district court judge ordered the two teens held without bond Friday afternoon.

Henry Sanchez, 18, of the Aspen Hill neighborhood of Rockville, Maryland, and Jose Montano, 17, have been charged with first-degree rape and two counts of first-degree sexual offense in the violent assault of the female student. WTOP has a policy of not naming minors charged with crimes but Montano is being charged as an adult.

The students were arrested Thursday.

The victim told police she was walking in a school hallway on March 16 at about 9 a.m. when the two male students approached her, according to charging documents. Montano asked her twice to have sex, and after she refused, he forced her into a boys’ bathroom and then into a stall, according to police.

The student told police that Montano and Sanchez raped her multiple times, according to the court documents. She cried out in pain and repeatedly told the two students to stop, she told police.

Forensic investigators said an inspection of the boys’ bathroom later turned up suspected blood “that may be mixed with male fluid,” the court documents stated.

Sanchez and Montano were arrested at school, police said, and have been held since Thursday.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement says they have a detainer on Sanchez, a citizen of Guatemala. The agency could not comment on Montano’s case since he is a minor.

In a letter to parents, Montgomery County Public Schools said school officials notified police immediately after the student reported the assault to a staff member.

“Ensuring a safe, secure and welcoming learning environment for all of our students is our top priority,” school officials said in the letter. “Our staff remains vigilant in the monitoring of our school each and every day. Please remind your child that if they believe they are a victim of an assault or see something inappropriate, they should immediately tell a staff member.”

| 435 HP 328Ci | RRT Racing | Designer Wraps | Active Autowerke | Vorsteiner | STATUS Racing |
Timeless Motor Group
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:32 AM   #2
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Disgusting
Old 03-19-2017, 10:19 AM   #3
mistrzmiasta

My Ride: GLK350,ML63, Duc1098
as long as it wasn't past 11 am.
mistrzmiasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:54 PM   #4
2000_328CI

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Crickets

| 435 HP 328Ci | RRT Racing | Designer Wraps | Active Autowerke | Vorsteiner | STATUS Racing |
Timeless Motor Group
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 01:23 PM   #5
ed17331

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i Sedan
Obviously the rapists should be punished (after proper due process), but beyond that, should the school administrators be held accountable for failing in their top priority?
ed17331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:30 AM   #6
Black///M

My Ride: 2004 M3 Coupe
^ What are you talking about? Isn't their job to promote the leftist agenda?
Black///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:55 AM   #7
ed17331

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i Sedan
^and indoctrinate the children?
ed17331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:36 AM   #8
evolved

My Ride: 2015 Chevy SS
Awful story.

Present
2015 Chevrolet SS
Past
2011 BMW 335d, 2011 BMW 135i, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

ss
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:27 AM   #9
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Horrible story... but the legality of the offenders shouldn't be the focus of the story, Chase. The victim should be the focus.

However, if you really are trying to make the story about the citizenship status of the rapists, then shouldn't you also be talking about all the rapes where the offender is an American citizen so as to make your case clearer? Lets see some statistics. Is Trump right? Are all illegal citizens rapists? Do people from south of our southern border rape more than American citizens? I'm betting no in both cases.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.

Last edited by joeski3d; 03-20-2017 at 11:27 AM.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:54 AM   #10
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: S2000+Wrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
Horrible story... but the legality of the offenders shouldn't be the focus of the story, Chase. The victim should be the focus.

However, if you really are trying to make the story about the citizenship status of the rapists, then shouldn't you also be talking about all the rapes where the offender is an American citizen so as to make your case clearer? Lets see some statistics. Is Trump right? Are all illegal citizens rapists? Do people from south of our southern border rape more than American citizens? I'm betting no in both cases.
Just because a dish is oversalted, doesn't mean you add 5 cups of sugar to it for good measure. Yes were have our own rapists, but we don't need to import any extra. We can import north koreans instead.
Old 03-20-2017, 05:12 PM   #11
joeski3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
Just because a dish is oversalted, doesn't mean you add 5 cups of sugar to it for good measure. Yes were have our own rapists, but we don't need to import any extra. We can import north koreans instead.
And how do you tell who the rapist is when "importing" illegal residents? Is there an extreme vetting process that sorts them out? Is it up to the individual to voluntarily call himself a rapist? Or is an individual not a rapist until they rape someone?

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
Old 03-20-2017, 05:20 PM   #12
VaderDave
Invictus

My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
Quote:
And how do you tell who the rapist is when "importing" illegal residents? Is there an extreme vetting process that sorts them out? Is it up to the individual to voluntarily call himself a rapist? Or is an individual not a rapist until they rape someone?
One could argue that it's up to the individual not to be here illegally.
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 05:26 PM   #13
joeski3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
One could argue that it's up to the individual not to be here illegally.
Why didn't I think of that?

Show of hands, how many illegals are here?

All those that raised their hands, please leave.

Done and done.

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 03-20-2017, 11:52 AM   #14
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Dream dream dream......dream dreamer lol. So many songs. This country deserves what it's going to get.
Old 03-20-2017, 05:14 PM   #15
NFRs2000nyc

Exactly, you dont allow illegals because they skip your screening process, simple as that.
Old 03-20-2017, 05:20 PM   #16
joeski3d

Quote:
Exactly, you dont allow illegals because they skip your screening process, simple as that.
It doesn't work that way. How do you not allow illegals? There is no "simple as that" solution. Think about it.

While you are at it, please describe how to stop rapes from happening.

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 03-20-2017, 05:25 PM   #17
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
It doesn't work that way. How do you not allow illegals? There is no "simple as that" solution. Think about it.

While you are at it, please describe how to stop rapes from happening.
You don't allow illegals by enforcing laws on the books, throwing out those that get in, at the very least toss the ones with a criminal record, and do anything and everything reasonable to keep them out. That would be a start.
Old 03-20-2017, 05:32 PM   #18
joeski3d

Quote:
You don't allow illegals by enforcing laws on the books, throwing out those that get in, at the very least toss the ones with a criminal record, and do anything and everything reasonable to keep them out. That would be a start.
But that calls for big gubment and probably a big budget that requires tax funding. There really isn't any way for the wealthy people to make any money off of chasing them out or making them uncomfortable. Cheap labor wins. Profit margins are at stake.

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 03-20-2017, 05:43 PM   #19
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
But that calls for big gubment and probably a big budget that requires tax funding. There really isn't any way for the wealthy people to make any money off of chasing them out or making them uncomfortable. Cheap labor wins. Profit margins are at stake.

We already piss away an insane amount of money, it's just spent down the toilet. Literally spent chasing people around over and over like a dumb cat chasing a laser pointer. It's a joke.
Old 03-20-2017, 05:26 PM   #20
NFRs2000nyc

Why bother having an immigration process if you can just side step it?