Illegal Alien Students Rape High School Girl at 9AM - Page 102 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 02-06-2019, 05:47 AM   #2021
mistrzmiasta

My Ride: GLK350,ML63, Duc1098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
Show me your source of our prisons, schools and hospitals being "overwhelmed" by illegals.

Also, did you see how FAIR reached their conclusion in their study? Did you see how the people at Yale and MIT reached their conclusions?

I choose to support the conclusion that is found by most, an average of you will, rather than the outlier. It's just like polling data... 50 polls can show Trump's approval rating at 40%, yet AoG will post the ONE outlier that has Trump at 50%, which is more credible?
aha , so basically you're saying i choose the ones that fit my agenda. and it's more like i can find 50 polls that can show this and then Anybody else can find 50 polls saying that.

Quote:
And what makes that set of data flawed? Other than the fact that it doesn't fit with your bias?

The Yale model says they are "95% sure the number is between 16 million and 29 million undocumented immigrants", that's not very credible.

Here's the Center for Immigration Studies response to the 22 million number:
https://cis.org/Camarota/New-Estimat...-Not-Plausible

Edit: and before you make some sort of complaint about CIS, just know they are on the far right of the bias scale. Also, I'm still waiting on that source showing schools, hospitals and prisons being overwhelmed by illegal immigrants.
so basically you're saying lol_academia.

Last edited by mistrzmiasta; 02-06-2019 at 05:51 AM.
mistrzmiasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 06:35 AM   #2022
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post

Moron
Tell me more about MS-13, ragefag

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 06:45 AM   #2023
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
Why would you go ahead and assume they were citizens when none of the articles said so? Oh yea, because you're a complete idiot
Old 02-06-2019, 07:05 AM   #2024
joeski3d

Quote:
Why would you go ahead and assume they were citizens when none of the articles said so? Oh yea, because you're a complete idiot
Waidaminnit... You're the one that put them in your beloved "illegal alien" rage thread. And then made a moronicly assumptive statement about a gang you apparently know exactly nothing about.

I love it when idiots think they are the smart ones. Makes life interesting.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
Old 02-06-2019, 07:14 AM   #2025
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Waidaminnit... You're the one that put them in your beloved "illegal alien" rage thread. And then made a moronicly assumptive statement about a gang you apparently know exactly nothing about.

I love it when idiots think they are the smart ones. Makes life interesting.
MS-13 is a recurrent topic in this thread genius
Old 02-06-2019, 08:01 AM   #2026
joeski3d

Quote:
MS-13 is a recurrent topic in this thread genius
So that makes you some kind of immigration status assumption expert and gang historian?

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 02-06-2019, 08:05 AM   #2027
mistrzmiasta

ms 13 are just hard working people trying to provide for their families and escape the gang violence of el salvador.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:16 AM   #2028
Shaban

My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistrzmiasta View Post
aha , so basically you're saying i choose the ones that fit my agenda. and it's more like i can find 50 polls that can show this and then Anybody else can find 50 polls saying that.
Yes, you are choosing the study that fits your bias and ignoring the many studies that find the opposite to be true. There is one study that shows the 22 million number, numerous that show the 10.5-12 million number.

Quote:
so basically you're saying lol_academia.

Is that not what you are doing by ignoring every other study and only focusing on the one that fits your bias?
Old 02-06-2019, 08:22 AM   #2029
joeski3d

They are an international street gang that started in California. I never said they were bastions of morality. They are into street gang sh!t. Does that mean they are illegal immigrants? Only illegals crime! Muricans are lawful gud!

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 02-06-2019, 08:35 AM   #2030
ed17331

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i Sedan
Quote:
Yes, you are choosing the study that fits your bias and ignoring the many studies that find the opposite to be true. There is one study that shows the 22 million number, numerous that show the 10.5-12 million number.

Is that not what you are doing by ignoring every other study and only focusing on the one that fits your bias?

If you are looking for the truth, Itís not the quantity of studies that matter, itís the quality. Same with Global Warming.
ed17331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 09:08 AM   #2031
Shaban

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed17331 View Post
If you are looking for the truth, Itís not the quantity of studies that matter, itís the quality. Same with Global Warming.
So people that have been doing these studies for decades have no idea what they are talking about? The Pew Research Center is bogus? CIS? Census Bureau? How about the Department of Homeland Security? Or the Center for Migration Studies? Is CBP wrong when they say illegal border crossings have dropped by ~75% since 2000?

You're right, all of these different groups must be wrong and the one study that fits your bias the most must be right.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:56 AM   #2032
bimmerfan08

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Is ragefag the counter insult to AoG's lolfag? You guys are ridiculous lol.
If you want to make a statement that we all ought to get on board to fight poverty, I'm with you. If you want to say that we ought to fight income inequality I'm not with you at all. Because I don't think that the rich guy stole from the poor guy. In fact rich people don't get rich by stealing from poor people because it turns out poor people don't have money.
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 10:08 AM   #2033
mistrzmiasta

Quote:
They are an international street gang that started in California. I never said they were bastions of morality. They are into street gang sh!t. Does that mean they are illegal immigrants? Only illegals crime! Muricans are lawful gud!

it's ok because white gangs do it too
Old 02-06-2019, 10:32 AM   #2034
ed17331

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i Sedan
Quote:
So people that have been doing these studies for decades have no idea what they are talking about? The Pew Research Center is bogus? CIS? Census Bureau? How about the Department of Homeland Security? Or the Center for Migration Studies? Is CBP wrong when they say illegal border crossings have dropped by ~75% since 2000?

You're right, all of these different groups must be wrong and the one study that fits your bias the most must be right.

But you agree with my point, right? The point being 50 flawed studies with one result are not better than one good rigorous study done correctly with a different result.
ed17331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 11:26 AM   #2035
mistrzmiasta

Quote:
But you agree with my point, right? The point being 50 flawed studies with one result are not better than one good rigorous study done correctly with a different result.
depends , if it fits your agenda then no but if it fits mine then yes.
Old 02-06-2019, 11:39 AM   #2036
Shaban

Quote:
I do understand your point, but you're also now assuming that the other studies are flawed. The only thing stating that those studies are flawed is the one study that says different. So tell me, why should I believe that one study when the other studies came to a different conclusion? The other studies were also done by reputable sources, so stating that it's done by Yale affiliates means little in this discussion.
Old 02-06-2019, 11:57 AM   #2037
mistrzmiasta

Quote:
I do understand your point, but you're also now assuming that the other studies are flawed. The only thing stating that those studies are flawed is the one study that says different. So tell me, why should I believe that one study when the other studies came to a different conclusion? The other studies were also done by reputable sources, so stating that it's done by Yale affiliates means little in this discussion.
well no , both sides are saying the other's is flawed. you new here bud?
Old 02-06-2019, 12:00 PM   #2038
Shaban

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistrzmiasta View Post
well no , both sides are saying the other's is flawed. you new here bud?
Except that there is one study saying all the other studies are flawed and all the other studies (which all reached similar conclusions) stating that one outlier is flawed (I posted a link earlier which showed why they believe it is flawed).

So again, it's back to the example of 50 vs 1... the only thing you all have echoed is "those 50 use flawed data", but give no examples of how it is flawed or why you believe it is flawed.
Old 02-06-2019, 12:08 PM   #2039
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Except that there is one study saying all the other studies are flawed and all the other studies (which all reached similar conclusions) stating that one outlier is flawed (I posted a link earlier which showed why they believe it is flawed).

So again, it's back to the example of 50 vs 1... the only thing you all have echoed is "those 50 use flawed data", but give no examples of how it is flawed or why you believe it is flawed.
You really are obtuse. It is unfortunate that you cannot see yourself for what you are because if you could, you'd be sharing a hearty laugh with everyone else right now.
Old 02-06-2019, 12:08 PM   #2040
mistrzmiasta

Quote:

well no , there are a couple of studies that come up with a different result than the one convenient for you. now i am not saying that they're right but so far you have dismissed them because they come from "racist or extreme" sources. the mere fact of bringing up stronger border security will get you labeled a racist these days soooooo i wouldn't trust sites like media bias fact check any more than you trust AoG's sources.

Last edited by mistrzmiasta; 02-06-2019 at 12:10 PM.