Illegal Alien Students Rape High School Girl at 9AM - Page 52 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 09-24-2018, 09:07 PM   #1021
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
This would be a great argument if back in the day we had the robust welfare state apparatus we have now. But since we didn't, it's not.
like shooting fish in a barrel
Old 09-24-2018, 10:45 PM   #1022
BreakfastBurrito

My Ride: ///GT3 RSR
That's great news, send the message that we're not the world's welfare program. Some of those folks aren't even poor, they're just poor on paper.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2018, 10:46 PM   #1023
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
About time they enforced the (long time existing) law

More than 40 years ago when I was granted my final interview at the U.S. Consulate, I remember sitting in an office with my then wife (the bad one) and answering a bunch of questions. They dealt mainly with my education level and proposed employment opportunities and living arrangements.

At the end of the interview, the interviewer said to me “Congratulations and welcome to the United States, I am confident from this interview that you will not become a burden tp the taxpayers of the United States.”

It was an impressive thing for him to say and it should be said more often to more people.
Old 09-25-2018, 03:28 PM   #1024
chikoo

My Ride: 05 330Ci ZHP Cabrio
Quote:
Originally Posted by ti317 View Post
More than 40 years ago when I was granted my final interview at the U.S. Consulate, I remember sitting in an office with my then wife (the bad one) and answering a bunch of questions. They dealt mainly with my education level and proposed employment opportunities and living arrangements.

At the end of the interview, the interviewer said to me “Congratulations and welcome to the United States, I am confident from this interview that you will not become a burden tp the taxpayers of the United States.”

It was an impressive thing for him to say and it should be said more often to more people.
hallelujah! Thank you.
chikoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 03:42 PM   #1025
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikoo View Post
hallelujah! Thank you.
He's personally sat in on every single final interview at the U.S. Consulate and kept tabs on how often immigrant hopefuls receive the burden guilt statement before getting their certification.

He then scorns the interviewer if he does it wrong.

Ironically, this action is burdensome.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.

Last edited by joeski3d; 09-25-2018 at 03:42 PM.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 03:45 PM   #1026
chikoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
He's personally sat in on every single final interview at the U.S. Consulate and kept tabs on how often immigrant hopefuls receive the burden guilt statement before getting their certification.

He then scorns the interviewer if he does it wrong.
It is a very sad situation when you want to make fun of a legal naturalized citizen who did not come to the US with the intention of being a burden to the rest of the citizens of this amazing nation.

It is even sad to know that there are plenty who want to come to the US knowing very well that they will be a burden to the citizens of this nation, and are happy to do so.

It is even sadder to know that there are plenty who HAVE come to the US knowing very well that they are a burden to the citizens of this nation, and are happy being so.

Last edited by chikoo; 09-25-2018 at 03:46 PM.
Old 09-25-2018, 03:50 PM   #1027
joeski3d

Quote:
It is a very sad situation when you want to make fun of a legal naturalized citizen who did not come to the US with the intention of being a burden to the rest of the citizens of this amazing nation.

It's been getting far more interesting but less and less amazing for the past year and a half.

Quote:
It is even sad to know that there are plenty who want to come to the US knowing very well that they will be a burden to the citizens of this nation, and are happy to do so.
Oooh... burden free to me stuff!

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
Old 09-25-2018, 04:04 PM   #1028
chikoo

Quote:

It's been getting far more interesting but less and less amazing for the past year and a half.

Oooh... burden free to me stuff!

Time to move to NJ and takeover one of joe's bedroom and the pantry.
Old 09-26-2018, 06:39 AM   #1029
joeski3d

Quote:
Time to move to NJ and takeover one of joe's bedroom and the pantry.
Come on over. Meet genuine people. It'll change your life.

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 09-26-2018, 07:17 AM   #1030
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...beating-women/
Five-Times-Deported Illegal Alien Gets Life in Prison for Raping, Beating Women

I'm sensing a theme here
Old 09-26-2018, 09:23 AM   #1031
chikoo

Quote:
Come on over. Meet genuine people. It'll change your life.
I ran away from there to Dallas, TX.
Old 09-26-2018, 12:53 PM   #1032
joeski3d

Quote:
I ran away from there to Dallas, TX.
Dallas is nice. I was born and raised there. Eat at Javier's! My stepfather's brother owns the place. Be sure to get the dessert coffee after dinner.

You may not like it though. It's a Mexican restaurant. Probably not their finest.

Ballbusters Inc.

Last edited by joeski3d; 09-26-2018 at 01:45 PM.
Old 09-26-2018, 01:50 PM   #1033
chikoo

Quote:
Dallas is nice. I was born and raised there. Eat at Javier's! My stepfather's brother owns the place. Be sure to get the dessert coffee after dinner.

You may not like it though. It's a Mexican restaurant. Probably not their finest.
Will do. Thanks for the recommendation. The pictures look swell.
Old 09-26-2018, 03:06 PM   #1034
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:

Quote:
Will do. Thanks for the recommendation. The pictures look swell.
Javier's is awesome. I live within walking distance of it.

There are other Mexican restaurants that serve a little better food (e.g., Jalisco Norte) but Javier's has a great vibe, especially for larger groups.
Old 09-26-2018, 07:28 PM   #1035
Act of God

Virginia man arrested for multiple MURDERS, DACA baby

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/26...mpression=true

Dios mio
Old 09-26-2018, 07:34 PM   #1036
Act of God

Salvadoran trash who murdered homeless man with baseball bat deported seis times

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.12c70b9bcbc1
Old 09-26-2018, 08:06 PM   #1037
Black///M

My Ride: 2004 M3 Coupe
Caramba!!!
Black///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 11:28 PM   #1038
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Virginia man arrested for multiple MURDERS, DACA baby

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/26...mpression=true

Dios mio

I guess he was not Valedictorian. He must have only been the Salutatorian.
Old 10-06-2018, 08:15 AM   #1039
Act of God

Deportee kills 5

https://www.abc17news.com/news/lawsu...five/801951119
Lawsuit against federal government dismissed after undocumented immigrant allegedly kills five
Old 10-07-2018, 08:05 PM   #1040
Act of God

Long Island: Salvadoran trash follows woman home, knocks her out, rapes her. Oh gee, already deported once!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illegal-i...f-woman-police