Photos from Monterey Week - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Photography

Photography

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-22-2016, 12:58 AM   #1
YoitsTmac

My Ride: 01 330Ci "Mia"
Photos from Monterey Week

Hey so I figured a number of us attended Monterey Car Week and I finished a few of my photos and would love to share them with the community while also offering a chance for others to offer theirs!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

BMWCCA GGC: 530872
YoitsTmac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 12:07 PM   #2
saxual328ci

My Ride: 2004 325ci
Nice photos. What camera are you using?

saxual328ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 01:54 PM   #3
YoitsTmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxual328ci View Post
Nice photos. What camera are you using?
Thank you! I'm shooting with a D7100. All photos with a sigma 18-35 f/1.8. Great great lens
Old 08-23-2016, 07:25 PM   #4
guitarhead429

My Ride: is not an M3
Amazing photos dude! The shot of the green E9 is wallpaper worthy. Also that Sigma 18-35 1.8 sounds like a killer lens to have for DX sensor cameras. It covers a very usable focal range AND it's fast. So cool!

All of my photos from the Rolex Motorsports Reunion at Laguna Seca are on my portfolio website - click the link to see them (I know, I know, I'd rather just have them on the forum post too, but it's easier to upload them once and share a link then upload them a second time to a Flickr account).

https://matt-nowzari.myportfolio.com/weiss-und-blau

|'95 318is|5MT|H&R|DS1|
|BMWCCA MEMBER - GOLDEN GATE CHAPTER|

guitarhead429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 12:08 AM   #5
YoitsTmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarhead429 View Post
Amazing photos dude! The shot of the green E9 is wallpaper worthy. Also that Sigma 18-35 1.8 sounds like a killer lens to have for DX sensor cameras. It covers a very usable focal range AND it's fast. So cool!

All of my photos from the Rolex Motorsports Reunion at Laguna Seca are on my portfolio website - click the link to see them (I know, I know, I'd rather just have them on the forum post too, but it's easier to upload them once and share a link then upload them a second time to a Flickr account).

https://matt-nowzari.myportfolio.com/weiss-und-blau
Great stuff! I personally feel your strong suit is your perspectives, which is arguably the most important part of a photo. They were all in just such unique place! Makes the photo stick out from a generic set of photos. Keep up the good work!
|
|

BMWCCA GGC: 530872
Old 09-02-2016, 08:38 PM   #6
guitarhead429

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
Great stuff! I personally feel your strong suit is your perspectives, which is arguably the most important part of a photo. They were all in just such unique place! Makes the photo stick out from a generic set of photos. Keep up the good work!
Thanks homie, that really means a lot to me!

Sorry for late reply, school has started for me and I'm just busybusybusy!

|'95 318is|5MT|H&R|DS1|

Old 09-02-2016, 08:57 PM   #7
YoitsTmac

You don't have to preach to me trust me. School has been just as rough on me :/
Old 09-02-2016, 10:34 PM   #8
guitarhead429

Quote:
You don't have to preach to me trust me. School has been just as rough on me :/
Didn't mean to come off as preachy, sorry

|'95 318is|5MT|H&R|DS1|

Old 09-02-2016, 11:50 PM   #9
YoitsTmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarhead429 View Post
Didn't mean to come off as preachy, sorry
Sorry, I was saying that in a sarcastic voice! You're fine
Old 09-03-2016, 11:57 AM   #10
guitarhead429

Quote:
Sorry, I was saying that in a sarcastic voice! You're fine

|'95 318is|5MT|H&R|DS1|