Illegal Alien Students Rape High School Girl at 9AM - Page 62 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2018, 03:52 PM   #1221
NFRs2000nyc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NYC/NJ
Posts: 968
My Ride: S2000+Wrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
You really don't have to be such a daft nationalist all the damned time, do you? Jews fleeing Germans carrying Nazi flags? Seriously? It must really get under your skin during the World Cup when people drive around flying flags from other nations.

Seriously dude... cut back on the Kool Aid.
That very evidence can hurt you on an asylum application. If the officer is presented with a photo of you holding the flag of the nation you claim to have a credible fear from, they can very well say "it doesn't appear you have a fear, and seem to actually have pride of your nation."
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 04:13 PM   #1222
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
You really don't have to be such a daft nationalist all the damned time, do you? Jews fleeing Germans carrying Nazi flags? Seriously? It must really get under your skin during the World Cup when people drive around flying flags from other nations.

Seriously dude... cut back on the Kool Aid.
There are established and codified rules for asylum claims, go look them up and come back if you want to talk like adults.
__________________
The left hates 3 things: Racism, Sexism and White Men
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 04:48 PM   #1223
chikoo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 253
My Ride: 05 330Ci ZHP Cabrio
Illegal Alien Students Rape High School Girl at 9AM

Evidently Joe was born in the USA and has absolutely zero idea or experience in how legal immigration works. His field of expertise is illegal immigration, gained from such.
As a result, the value of legal immigration is zero, nada, zilch in his eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

Last edited by chikoo; 11-01-2018 at 04:50 PM.
chikoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 05:42 PM   #1224
joeski3d
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 523
My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
There are established and codified rules for asylum claims, go look them up and come back if you want to talk like adults.
List the one that states: Thou art not allowed to have a flag from your country of origin!

Yea... thinking that's not in the rules.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 06:09 PM   #1225
chikoo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 253
My Ride: 05 330Ci ZHP Cabrio
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
List the one that states: Thou art not allowed to have a flag from your country of origin!



Yea... thinking that's not in the rules.


This is argument for the sake of argument.

I will carry the SS & Nazi swastikas to the naturalization ceremonies. Why not?


Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
chikoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 06:19 PM   #1226
joeski3d
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 523
My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikoo View Post
This is argument for the sake of argument.

I will carry the SS & Nazi swastikas to the naturalization ceremonies. Why not?
Its a free country. People here actually walk around in public with those without losing citizenship. They are considered anti-semitic for obvious historical reasons which don't even remotely apply to the flags being carried by those "marching" in the caravan.

But we know you are just exaggerating to make the point for the blatantly fascist sentiments from AoG.

So, wtf is your point with this? It's not winning any points for the anti-immigrant argument.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.

Last edited by joeski3d; 11-01-2018 at 06:20 PM.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 06:43 PM   #1227
NFRs2000nyc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NYC/NJ
Posts: 968
My Ride: S2000+Wrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
List the one that states: Thou art not allowed to have a flag from your country of origin!

Yea... thinking that's not in the rules.
That's not how it works. When you apply for asylum, you are putting forth the notion that you are fleeing your country because you fear the government and/or, any of its arms. During the application process, the officer uses WHATEVER EVIDENCE HE WANTS to determine if what you are saying is ....

a) reasonable
b) exclusive (meaning, if everyone in the country is affected just like you, like say extreme poverty then you don't qualify. A syrian christian on the other hand, would
c) truthful
d) demonstrable/prove-able (so like a trial, you must prove your case, that you can't get work, you fear the government, whatever)

EVERYONE from central America fails miserably on 2 of those 4, so IF we had an actually fair asylum system, no one would be able to get here from those countries. Displaying the flag in pride blatantly contradicts those feelings. Not to mention, you can actually get your status stripped (if your asylum application does get approved) if you go back to said country. Just because your country sucks, doesn't mean it qualifies you for asylum, because as I said, that would mean well over 2 billion people on the planet would qualify for asylum.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by NFRs2000nyc; 11-01-2018 at 06:45 PM.
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 07:43 PM   #1228
Stankia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Anywhere in an hour
Posts: 63
My Ride: Germans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Asylum doesn't mean "we'd prefer to live here", the claim is based off a credible belief that your own government is trying to harm you. Do you think Jews fleeing the Germans were carrying Nazi flags?

lolsloe
You seem to confuse a Country and the Government. For example I like Russia and its people but I absolutely despise the Russian Government.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"When I feed the poor they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor they call me a communist."
Stankia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 07:44 PM   #1229
ti317
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: S. Florida
Posts: 932
My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankia View Post
You seem to confuse a Country and the Government. For example I like Russia and its people but I absolutely despise the Russian Government.


Any people who invented vodka and black bread, are ok with me!
__________________
The only difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't get any worse every time Congress meets. - Will Rogers
ti317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 07:53 PM   #1230
Stankia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Anywhere in an hour
Posts: 63
My Ride: Germans
Quote:
Originally Posted by ti317 View Post
Any people who invented vodka and black bread, are ok with me!
Black bread is the best. Have you ever tried deep frying it, put lots of garlic and/or on cheese on it and consuming it with beer?

Vodka is also great. Traditionally, from birth, Russian children are subjected to copious amounts of it. They either adapt or die. Those that are left thrive in vodka rich atmospheres.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"When I feed the poor they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor they call me a communist."
Stankia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 09:07 PM   #1231
chikoo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 253
My Ride: 05 330Ci ZHP Cabrio
Illegal Alien Students Rape High School Girl at 9AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
Its a free country. People here actually walk around in public with those without losing citizenship. They are considered anti-semitic for obvious historical reasons which don't even remotely apply to the flags being carried by those "marching" in the caravan.

But we know you are just exaggerating to make the point for the blatantly fascist sentiments from AoG.

So, wtf is your point with this? It's not winning any points for the anti-immigrant argument.


Joe, you are lucky to be born a citizen of the USA. Thank your ancestors and lucky stars, and value that citizenship. Donít waste it on every Jose, Pablo and Roberto that wants to cross the border illegally.



Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app

Last edited by chikoo; 11-01-2018 at 09:07 PM.
chikoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 06:37 AM   #1232
joeski3d
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 523
My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikoo View Post
Joe, you are lucky to be born a citizen of the USA. Thank your ancestors and lucky stars, and value that citizenship. Donít waste it on every Jose, Pablo and Roberto that wants to cross the border illegally
Heh... Texans think everyone loves America and believe Texas is the center of the universe. Those are typically the Texans that don't get out of Texas much. America is nice and all. Everyone I love is here. But there are plenty of places out there that offer more freedom and better quality of life than good ol' Murica! We just happen to be the best thing compared to everything south of the Rio Grande. It's easier to walk across Mexico than swim the Atlantic.

Don't let Trump fool you. We are a very plentiful land. More than enough for Jose, Pablo and Roberto. And, if they would just drop the BS, they could offer those interested in our place a reasonable and legal way in. It would take less effort and produce better results. Who knows, if they focused on that, perhaps our stars really would be lucky.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 06:40 AM   #1233
joeski3d
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 523
My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
That's not how it works. When you apply for asylum, you are putting forth the notion that you are fleeing your country because you fear the government and/or, any of its arms. During the application process, the officer uses WHATEVER EVIDENCE HE WANTS to determine if what you are saying is ....

a) reasonable
b) exclusive (meaning, if everyone in the country is affected just like you, like say extreme poverty then you don't qualify. A syrian christian on the other hand, would
c) truthful
d) demonstrable/prove-able (so like a trial, you must prove your case, that you can't get work, you fear the government, whatever)

EVERYONE from central America fails miserably on 2 of those 4, so IF we had an actually fair asylum system, no one would be able to get here from those countries. Displaying the flag in pride blatantly contradicts those feelings. Not to mention, you can actually get your status stripped (if your asylum application does get approved) if you go back to said country. Just because your country sucks, doesn't mean it qualifies you for asylum, because as I said, that would mean well over 2 billion people on the planet would qualify for asylum.
You're still missing the part of the law that addresses waving a flag from the country of origin. Are you just making assumptions about how the law is applied and the intentions of the flag carriers? Based on what you're saying, that's the only conclusion. And it's not a deal breaker. Don't you take pride in any of your nation of origins heritage?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 07:21 AM   #1234
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...-fake-ids-ohio
Mexican National Gets 54 Months in U.S. Prison for Making More Than 1,000 Fake IDs-in Ohio
__________________
The left hates 3 things: Racism, Sexism and White Men
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 07:29 AM   #1235
chikoo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 253
My Ride: 05 330Ci ZHP Cabrio
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
Heh... Texans think everyone loves America and believe Texas is the center of the universe. Those are typically the Texans that don't get out of Texas much. America is nice and all. Everyone I love is here. But there are plenty of places out there that offer more freedom and better quality of life than good ol' Murica! We just happen to be the best thing compared to everything south of the Rio Grande. It's easier to walk across Mexico than swim the Atlantic.



Don't let Trump fool you. We are a very plentiful land. More than enough for Jose, Pablo and Roberto. And, if they would just drop the BS, they could offer those interested in our place a reasonable and legal way in. It would take less effort and produce better results. Who knows, if they focused on that, perhaps our stars really would be lucky.


This has nothing to do with Texas or Trump. Why digress?


Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
chikoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 07:30 AM   #1236
chikoo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 253
My Ride: 05 330Ci ZHP Cabrio
Illegal Alien Students Rape High School Girl at 9AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
You're still missing the part of the law that addresses waving a flag from the country of origin. Are you just making assumptions about how the law is applied and the intentions of the flag carriers? Based on what you're saying, that's the only conclusion. And it's not a deal breaker. Don't you take pride in any of your nation of origins heritage?


Like I said, you are lucky to be born a citizen.

Please go to the uscis website and read up on immigration and naturalization.



You do not want to be married to a woman who keeps praising the husband she just divorced.

Last edited by chikoo; 11-02-2018 at 07:35 AM.
chikoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 08:12 AM   #1237
joeski3d
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 523
My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikoo View Post
This has nothing to do with Texas or Trump. Why digress?
I'm not digressing. I'm putting things in perspective. You seem to be missing the point. You made the claim that I'm lucky to be here. Whatevs. I was born into it. It's life. Some have it much worse elsewhere. Others have it much better elsewhere. But I don't have star spangled blinders on.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 08:26 AM   #1238
joeski3d
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 523
My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikoo View Post
Like I said, you are lucky to be born a citizen.

Please go to the uscis website and read up on immigration and naturalization.



You do not want to be married to a woman who keeps praising the husband she just divorced.
I acknowledge the fact that I was:
Lucky to be born American
Lucky to be born white
Lucky to be born male
Lucky to be born

Does those factors make me better than Jose, Pablo or Roberto?

I can appreciate that I have it better than many. I can do so without pissing on those that weren't so lucky. Because, really, it's all luck. I had no decision in any of the circumstances regarding my existence at all. I can understand why people want to make things better for themselves. And kudos to them for taking action to make a change. Who are you or anyone to say what those actions should be? You aren't in their situation. All you know is where they started their trek to America from. And the general consensus from Trump down to the frightened sentiment from many posters here is that they are going to attempt to cross the border illegally... and they will most likely bring drugs, rape and terrorism with them. Oh... and take our jobs (which seem to be abundant as well)!

The rhetoric from Trump down is moronic.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 10:56 AM   #1239
ti317
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: S. Florida
Posts: 932
My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
I acknowledge the fact that I was:

Lucky to be born American

Lucky to be born white

Lucky to be born male

Lucky to be born



Does those factors make me better than Jose, Pablo or Roberto?



I can appreciate that I have it better than many. I can do so without pissing on those that weren't so lucky. Because, really, it's all luck. I had no decision in any of the circumstances regarding my existence at all. I can understand why people want to make things better for themselves. And kudos to them for taking action to make a change. Who are you or anyone to say what those actions should be? You aren't in their situation. All you know is where they started their trek to America from. And the general consensus from Trump down to the frightened sentiment from many posters here is that they are going to attempt to cross the border illegally... and they will most likely bring drugs, rape and terrorism with them. Oh... and take our jobs (which seem to be abundant as well)!



The rhetoric from Trump down is moronic.


So you are saying that we have nothing to fear from a few thousand unverified foreigners entering our country and melting away into society?

If yes, do you have children?

If yes, would you be willing to have them travel unaccompanied with this caravan of valedictorians for 3 days?

After all, if we are going to have our children live with them for the rest of their lives, the supporters can have their kids spend 3 days among them before retreating to their safe communities.
__________________
The only difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't get any worse every time Congress meets. - Will Rogers
ti317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 11:02 AM   #1240
joeski3d
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 523
My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ti317 View Post
So you are saying that we have nothing to fear from a few thousand unverified foreigners entering our country and melting away into society?

If yes, do you have children?

If yes, would you be willing to have them travel unaccompanied with this caravan of valedictorians for 3 days?

After all, if we are going to have our children live with them for the rest of their lives, the supporters can have their kids spend 3 days among them before retreating to their safe communities.
The drama is required to make your fear seem more credible?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) 1999 - VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.