**ANOTHER GROUP BUY** Painted Grilles - Page 20 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2005, 10:04 AM   #381
evm3

My Ride: horse
Quote:
Originally Posted by blk325
If KSE does not reply by Sunday, then I am going to take the necessary actions and file a claim with paypal
Join the club.
I have waited since april 12th from the group buy painted grilles from [email protected]

Wonder if the same paint shop is reponsible for both goup buys?
HUMMMMMM

Not hating just geting upset about sponsers not reponding to emails or pm's
evm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 10:28 AM   #382
He and his
name's PHIL

My Ride: is not my sig
Send a message via AIM to He and his Send a message via MSN to He and his
^^^ and when they actually have too....thats some weird shiet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Drive me biach
He and his is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 10:16 PM   #383
330cibimm

My Ride: 2003 330ci
what's the deal KSE? i've been very patient on this deal. just want an update and an answer to my previous question.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
330cibimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2005, 01:27 AM   #384
Nuori

The communication between some sponsors has been less than adequate lately. I've been following this thread closely and it's becoming a mind opener for me in the near future. Modbargains/Bimmian keeps telling me that the painted grills were going to be back in stock next week, no next week, well maybe a week or two! Well, it's been well over a month now and nothing more is in stock than it was when I first asked them. This group buy in particular has been a complete fiasco and I am glad I didn't participate. I just got fed up and went ahead with the REVI group buy and I should get my painted grill tomorrow (fingers and toes are crossed.) So far, I have been really pleased with REVI and his group buys and he keeps in direct contact up with his group buyers. This is what keeps me coming back for more. I think lately it's been quantity verses quality and this causes a lot to go down hill from there.

P.S. I hope I am over speculating and this will all clear up, but until then I am pretty sure that we have been partially let down by some of our beneficiary sponsors.
Nuori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 08:44 PM   #385
330cibimm

My Ride: 2003 330ci
idon't get it. if kse can't supply the demand and can't even respond to inquiries just give us our money back so we can at least move on and give the other group buys a chance.

330cibimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 01:13 PM   #386
heatmiser

Did everyone end up getting their grills from this group buy yet? I am still waiting for mine. I have requested my money be returned via Paypal but KSE is not responding. Does anyone know Kelvin or a number where he can be reached?
heatmiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 12:07 AM   #387
JCsE46
(oOO \ (||||)(||||) / OOo)

My Ride: 03 E46 JB, 08 MBE350
Send a message via AIM to JCsE46 Send a message via MSN to JCsE46
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatmiser
Did everyone end up getting their grills from this group buy yet? I am still waiting for mine. I have requested my money be returned via Paypal but KSE is not responding. Does anyone know Kelvin or a number where he can be reached?
Here it is, posted on another thread and check out this thread for all those peeps that were unhappy about him - https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...15#post2908415

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbcaleb
I show the following on a whois for ownership

Whois DB return for KSE
---------------
Administrative Contact:
Kwong, Kelvin
722 S Bixel Street A609
Los Angeles, California 90017
United States

Brain hosting is out of NY so i suspect this might be his contact.

bigbook.com listing
--------------------
Kelvin Kwong
722 S Bixel St
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 688 - 4035

This is all public info from a simple whois and bigbook.com for cross comparison.

JCsE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 12:37 AM   #388
Yancey

Word, i want my money back also... paypal claim here i come
Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote