CSL Trunk For Coupe - Page 5 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-26-2005, 10:13 AM   #81
Carskibum

My Ride: E90
Send a message via AIM to Carskibum
i guess im in but i want to kno the price. i see 4 different prices in this thread alone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-26-2005, 01:00 PM   #82
MPossible

My Ride: track star
hey im sorry about the confusion. originally we were going to do the body work and ship it out prepped. But shipping a whole trunk would just add to your costs and after some discussion decided to just sell the lip. The prices are as follows.
For the trunk lip add in Flexi Fiberglass (othersides) it is 375 shipped.
Carbon Fiber is also available for an additional cost and may take a little bit longer to get because it is hand laid. It is usually 230 more but for this group buy it will be an additional 125. These prices are all shipped also.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FOR SALE:

Last edited by MPossible; 11-26-2005 at 01:02 PM.
Old 11-26-2005, 06:16 PM   #83
///OSS

My Ride: "The.. 325CI"
Send a message via AIM to ///OSS Send a message via MSN to ///OSS
Yo peeps, I bought one of these trunk lid addons and molded it... notice the stock trunklid handle and obviously OEM fitment!!!

|
|
|
|
|
|

Last edited by ///OSS; 11-26-2005 at 06:44 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2005, 08:22 PM   #84
m3dreamz

I got mine today. thanks mpossible.

Im not going to mold it. when mounted the finish is so great that i think the lines looks really natural. i'll post pics after i paint.
Old 11-26-2005, 08:24 PM   #85
MPossible

hey m3dreamz i hope shipping was quick enough for you and im glad you like your product so far. def. post some pics and let the other members here know about quality. its good that some actual members are getting their products because i think some people were jsut timid in the beginning. this product truly gives you the look at a great price

FOR SALE:

Last edited by MPossible; 11-26-2005 at 08:27 PM.
Old 11-27-2005, 01:43 PM   #86
MPossible

luis for posting those pics.... your ride is looking amazing as always...

FOR SALE:

Old 11-27-2005, 04:56 PM   #87
DarXide

My Ride: Slammed on F2's
Send a message via AIM to DarXide Send a message via MSN to DarXide
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPossible
luis for posting those pics.... your ride is looking amazing as always...
Garret are there any CSL spoilers at the shop right now..?? I wanna check em out during the week..

Also the guy with the M3 please post pics of the spoiler without being molded..
Old 11-27-2005, 04:58 PM   #88
MPossible

hey alfonso... i dont think there are any. luis and ivan just finished theirs. did you see theirs done?

FOR SALE:

Old 11-27-2005, 05:10 PM   #89
DarXide

Quote:
hey alfonso... i dont think there are any. luis and ivan just finished theirs. did you see theirs done?
I saw the pics.. they look great..
I really dont want to mold it..
You dont have any more??? Just the spoiler?

Let me know
Old 11-27-2005, 05:57 PM   #90
moolala

My Ride: 328/M3
hey its moolala from bfc.

looks great! and yeah i think moulding it might crack the bondo but that really depends on the body shop if they are reputable or not...

ahh so tempted!!

Old 11-27-2005, 06:15 PM   #91
daytonaviolet

My Ride: 2004 M3
Send a message via AIM to daytonaviolet Send a message via MSN to daytonaviolet Send a message via Yahoo to daytonaviolet
this add on piece looks very good but, i would of left the line where it meets the back side of the trunk to match the csl line. but overall it looks hot. do u have any pics of the top of trunk.

[/QUOTE]

Old 11-27-2005, 06:18 PM   #92
MPossible

moolala... they mold should not come apart unless you really slammed your trunk. at a good shop like you said other things might break if the mold come apart. Temptation only leads to thinking to much so why not just get it lol. but this part is really nice and for the price imho you get a great look so whatever you decide

thanks for the comments daytona... that line will actually be in the next production group so for those in the group buy they will have that if they chose to not mold over it. Obv. you can delete that line easily at the body shop.
Btw Daytona, your car is looking very very nice...

FOR SALE:

Last edited by MPossible; 11-27-2005 at 06:21 PM.
Old 11-27-2005, 06:31 PM   #93
DarXide

Quote:
moolala... they mold should not come apart unless you really slammed your trunk. at a good shop like you said other things might break if the mold come apart. Temptation only leads to thinking to much so why not just get it lol. but this part is really nice and for the price imho you get a great look so whatever you decide

thanks for the comments daytona... that line will actually be in the next production group so for those in the group buy they will have that if they chose to not mold over it. Obv. you can delete that line easily at the body shop.
Btw Daytona, your car is looking very very nice...
Garret let me knoww... above..
Old 11-27-2005, 10:38 PM   #94
Guy With A BMW

My Ride: 2003.5 AW M3 SMG
Im in if you can paint it AW for me and all I have to do is 3M sticky it on to my OEM trunk.
Old 11-27-2005, 11:15 PM   #95
MPossible

that can be done for you but im not sure how it will look. It should be fine but will obv cost more. I would suggest possible having your bodyshop locally paint it just to save the risk of damage to the paint in shipping.

FOR SALE:

Old 11-27-2005, 11:18 PM   #96
MPossible

alfonso,
sry about that i didnt even notice your post underneath mine.
I dont have any more pics actually mounted. Have you seen either ivans or luis in person? i dont have any pics of this not molded yet but alfonso if you dont want to modify your trunk pm me and i can give you a deal mb on the whole trunk molded for you on a seperate trunk and then you can just mount that and keep your original for later. if that is what you are looking for or not

FOR SALE:

Old 11-28-2005, 12:07 AM   #97
DarXide

Quote:
alfonso,
sry about that i didnt even notice your post underneath mine.
I dont have any more pics actually mounted. Have you seen either ivans or luis in person? i dont have any pics of this not molded yet but alfonso if you dont want to modify your trunk pm me and i can give you a deal mb on the whole trunk molded for you on a seperate trunk and then you can just mount that and keep your original for later. if that is what you are looking for or not
PM me both prices...
Hook it upp brothaa..
gotta have this before HIN... PLZZZZZ

tHANKS
Old 11-28-2005, 09:07 AM   #98
///OSS

My Ride: "The.. 325CI"
Send a message via AIM to ///OSS Send a message via MSN to ///OSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonaviolet
this add on piece looks very good but, i would of left the line where it meets the back side of the trunk to match the csl line. but overall it looks hot. do u have any pics of the top of trunk.

[/quote]

Im gonna have to disagree, cuz in the case of non Ms that want the lip on a trunklid that has a handle, that line your talking about (which is great BTW) will be extreamly close to the bootlid handle, I photoshopped it and it was kinda funny... hence why they took it off in the first place...

but wither way by them cutting it in that spot to give us the choice to choose will be a good thing eitherway...

|
|
|
|
|
|

Old 11-28-2005, 02:51 PM   #99
MPossible

I wanted to get the ball rolling and confirming with those who are committed which lip they wanted (if you have not) - either FBG or CF and sedan or coupe. Keep in mind this is also the new, tweaked design which allows for you to either keep the line or delete it at your discretion when its at the body shop.

Pricing is as follows:

375 shipped for coupe/sedan in Flexi Fiberglass
500 shipped for coupe/sedan in Carbon Fiber (please allow extra time for these as they are hand laid)

Heres the list so far and if you could just edit your name and post which you want:

1. AssassinGT
2. rockwell
3. Lay2Low
4. AMB - Coupe, Lip Only (CF or FG depending on pricing)
5. trickydik_1 - (sedan - fiberglass)
6. Gun-Metal SMG ... coupe/fg
7. 1BADe46
8. nojoda
9. wu01 coupe carbon fiber
10.MaximoM3

For those with time constraints m3dreamz is witness to uber processing and shipping time. Usually within 3-4 days but please allow one week. I have spoke with some of you and this will be going out in time possibly before the middle of december.

Payment will start with 13 buyers. Guys we are almost there lets go tell a friend ...

FOR SALE:

Last edited by MPossible; 11-28-2005 at 02:58 PM.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:14 PM   #100
BMWscout88

interested

1. AssassinGT
2. rockwell
3. Lay2Low
4. AMB - Coupe, Lip Only (CF or FG depending on pricing)
5. trickydik_1 - (sedan - fiberglass)
6. Gun-Metal SMG ... coupe/fg
7. 1BADe46
8. nojoda
9. wu01 coupe carbon fiber
10.MaximoM3
11.bmwscout88

I am interested in the carbon fiber version but concerned with the molding bit...I know with the regular version it should not be so hard but what about the CF?

I also would like to see pictures of a finished carbon fiber lip before I buy...

Thanks!

PM me ALL details if you want.
Closed Thread