GB on P46??? - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2006, 08:55 PM   #1
CJW2OO4

My Ride: 2007 MCoupe
Send a message via AIM to CJW2OO4
GB on P46???

Hey Sponsers. Just wondering if a group buy could be available on a P46?? I personally have been eyeing and waiting for a deal for quite some time. I feel that if GB pricing was available, many fanatics here including myself would jump on the deal.... Im just trying to gauge some interest so fanatics if ur interested please post so we can grab sponser attention

P.S. I never bought the AFE off the Group buy thread I started because I received a lower price... Im not just looking as a feeler but a potential buyer pending on the price
CJW2OO4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 10:38 PM   #2
[email protected]
1.888.JLEVISW

My Ride: BMW Duh
Send a message via AIM to Edison@JleviSW
We do have Projector46's at an everyday discounted price on our website but if there is enough interest we may, very tentatively, be able to work something out.
Edison@JleviSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 11:43 PM   #3
hypnotiq

My Ride: Yayo White 3
im interested
hypnotiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2006, 11:45 PM   #4
MixFlame

My Ride: 2004 330i
interested depending on price
MixFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 12:28 AM   #5
CJW2OO4

So far the interested members include...

CJW2OO4 (pending price)
hypnotiq
MixFlame (pending price)

If we get a nice list goin Nick may be able to help us once another one of his GB is finished.
Old 04-20-2006, 12:34 AM   #6
sillieidiot

My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
dammit, why did i have to buy one before this thread
sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 01:54 AM   #7
Jlevi SW
1.888.JLEVISW

My Ride: Vorsteiner 335i
Send a message via AIM to Jlevi SW
Guys,
We currently have a hard time keeping up with demand as it is. Because these headlights are custom made, it is tricky to do a GB.
The only foreseeable way is if we start the GB, you guys pay up front, and I order and assemble all the lights, then ship them out... it's a big time headache for us and for you because of the wait.

Regardless, I will see what Umnitza has to say about it.
Thanks
JL
Jlevi SW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 02:37 AM   #8
hypnotiq

i'm down to put money up front
Old 04-20-2006, 10:49 AM   #9
Civin

My Ride: '03 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Civin
id be interested depending on the price i've been eyeing the p46's w/angel eyes for awhile now~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
... .. .
Civin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 12:13 PM   #10
CJW2OO4

I would have no problem with that also I just want to see what kind of gb price we can get.... Sponsers thanks your posts
Old 04-20-2006, 12:28 PM   #11
[email protected]

You guys just missed ours.
Chris@AutoWerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 01:17 PM   #12
umnitza
Site Sponsor

My Ride: E39M5, Sequoia
Send a message via Yahoo to umnitza
Here's the bottom line for Group Buys, which is why they aren't really done:

1) If you want the BEST, then you need to stick to the offerings from Umnitza (via retailers or direct) because a) you get the best angel eyes b) you get the best workmanship (we've been doing this longer than anyone else) and c) you buy the original (everyone else copied our naming for the Projectors but none of them copied our quality).

2) We don't hold old stock, our stock is no older than 1 month, unlike others that are still working off inventory from 1 year ago, we have the latest quality improvements

WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?

DEPO is a company like any other that prides itself on improving their product every single time. For example - our latest batch of DEPO E36 ZKW-like headlights (not the 2 years ago junk sold on eBay) are now a) fully sealed b) heavier with better plastics content and c) German projectors with proper quality optics and cut off.

Our volume allows us the benefit of always having the latest from them, aka - the best.

3) HID kits, get them through Jlevi or even Umnitza (strictly OEM applications only here D2S legal kits) don't bother buying product that you will wind up having to run a warranty claim on every 3-5 weeks. Get only the best here and pay a little more.

Bottom line:
Pricing is better than ever but not the LOWEST you will find (think about LOWEST and understand you won't get the best).

So, we'll consider it, but we probably will be able to only get you a fully loaded quality unit for about $575 + shipping if we get 30 people on board.

Call US 877 486 6489
Available: 9am-5pm M-F
umnitza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 01:34 PM   #13
hypnotiq

damn 30 people? so i guess its not happening.

i understand where your coming from tho thx for the quick responses
Old 04-20-2006, 01:45 PM   #14
umnitza
Site Sponsor

30 is really nothing, given how many we sell, this is more a service to you guys for supporting us than anything else. There are easily 30 guys on here that would want this deal.

Call US 877 486 6489
Old 04-20-2006, 02:02 PM   #15
greasemonkky

id be down for this deal. Let me know if it goes down guys. Thanks!
greasemonkky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 02:47 PM   #16
umnitza
Site Sponsor

Let's get an Umnitza list together
CJW2OO4 (pending price)
hypnotiq
MixFlame (pending price)
greasemonkey

Call US 877 486 6489
Old 04-20-2006, 02:47 PM   #17
jt330ci

My Ride: 2003 bmw 330ci
id be down as well. Just let me know when everything is set up.
jt330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 03:13 PM   #18
umnitza
Site Sponsor

please add your name to the list.

Call US 877 486 6489
Old 04-20-2006, 04:36 PM   #19
CJW2OO4

Hmm ok guys lets try to see what we can do 30 members may be tough to get But add your name to the list
Old 04-20-2006, 05:02 PM   #20
umnitza
Site Sponsor

it won't be tough, just look on the forums and redirect, there are literally dozens of inquiries for the product almost daily.

Call US 877 486 6489