GROUP BUY - EE LED TAILS - $165 shipped - Page 3 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-06-2008, 10:06 PM   #41
jtblkice

tell me about great deal on the lights I got mine a few months back for like 250.. I love them though...Cant wait for bumpers and such... Im thinking m3 style too???!!!
jtblkice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:50 PM   #42
leftcoastm3

I'm gonna have to call my order in tomorrow....I just spent like a million dollars on my cell trying to find out why paypal couldn't verify my stupid credit card....
leftcoastm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:03 PM   #43
umnitza
Site Sponsor

My Ride: E39M5, Sequoia
Send a message via Yahoo to umnitza
We still have many left.

We don't care about drama, we know you don't. Thanks for the 30+ orders today.

Update: some of you that ordered our top of the line Predator Chromium with your orders, too many of you did. We ran out. The next batch of them are arriving on Feb 12th, all your orders will ship without them tomorrow and we'll not charge any extra for the second shipment when the angel eyes arrive.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call US 877 486 6489
Available: 9am-5pm M-F
umnitza is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2008, 11:08 PM   #44
umnitza
Site Sponsor

Also, the LED turn signals, you know of as ION, will be here around that same time.

Call US 877 486 6489
Old 02-06-2008, 11:10 PM   #45
boostedE36

My Ride: 2004 M3
Count me in if you still have clear coupe..And is the 24 hour shipping still avalible
boostedE36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:19 PM   #46
Stanc3

My Ride: 99' JB 328i
I'll definitely be calling you in a few days if you have the following in stock:**fingers crossed**

- pre-facelift sedan smoked LEDs

Chad

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

- Albert Einstein
- Chad
Stanc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:10 AM   #47
umnitza
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedE36 View Post
Count me in if you still have clear coupe..And is the 24 hour shipping still avalible
yes with whatever is in stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytprowler328i View Post
I'll definitely be calling you in a few days if you have the following in stock:**fingers crossed**
Chad
those will be in stock on feb 15-17th.

Call US 877 486 6489
Old 02-07-2008, 12:44 AM   #48
wiedrick2005

My Ride: POS
p46 group buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by umnitza View Post
One more thing.

Bumpers, Body Kits, and all sorts of exterior goodies will be next on the group buys list. Hold your money until you see the deals, you won't believe it.
wiedrick2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:58 AM   #49
///M3E

My Ride: 2002 M3 TiAG 6MT
Just submitted my order via paypal for Clear Coupe LED, I hope this can ship tomorrow. Thanks Guys!!!

02 M3 TiAG 6MT
19" CSL Reps | Nitto Invos | GC School Coilovers 450F/500R | Powerflex FCABs/RTABs | Eibach Front/Rear Sways | UUC SSK | Borla Midpipe v1 | SS Sport Exhaust | RPI Air Scoop | Hamann Pedals | MYCARR 30 LED Angel Eyes | Hoen Fog Lights | EE LED Tail Lights | Smoked Side Markers | Depo Smoked Corners | 3M 35% Tint | Matte Black Grills/Gills | Color Matching Reflectors | Bezier CSL Diffuser

Last edited by ///M3E; 02-07-2008 at 01:12 AM.
///M3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:01 AM   #50
umnitza
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiedrick2005 View Post
p46 group buy
Already available:
https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=517802

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3E View Post
Just submitted my order via paypal for Clear Coupe LED, I hope this can ship tomorrow. Thanks Guys!!!
thanks, that will ship tomorrow.

Call US 877 486 6489
Old 02-07-2008, 03:33 AM   #51
black_on_black

My Ride: BMW M3
Send a message via AIM to black_on_black
I ordered a set of SMOKED E46 Tail Lights through paypal. Email: [email protected]
Thanks!
black_on_black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 03:59 AM   #52
Stanc3

My Ride: 99' JB 328i
Quote:

Chad
Quote:
those will be in stock on feb 15-17th.
Would it be best for me to place the order on the above mentioned date, or go ahead and place it now?

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

- Albert Einstein
- Chad
Stanc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 04:53 AM   #53
funkedelic

count me in for a clear set for my M!
funkedelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:47 AM   #54
umnitza
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Would it be best for me to place the order on the above mentioned date, or go ahead and place it now?
That's up to you, we recommend placing the order now because tomorrow is another day, I can't imagine the factory at Eagle Eyes is too happy about this now and could voice their displeasure...but we're going to keep it going as long as we can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkedelic View Post
count me in for a clear set for my M!
ok.

If you guys need the link again, let us know.

Call US 877 486 6489
Old 02-07-2008, 11:26 AM   #55
Beach_Bum

My Ride: Has 4 Wheels
Quote:
That's up to you, we recommend placing the order now because tomorrow is another day, I can't imagine the factory at Eagle Eyes is too happy about this now and could voice their displeasure...but we're going to keep it going as long as we can.

ok.

If you guys need the link again, let us know.

Just placed my order via Paypal and PMed you

Beach_Bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 11:39 AM   #56
ltng

Just sent PayPal for Clear LED for my 2002 M3.
Thanks!
ltng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 11:44 AM   #57
umnitza
Site Sponsor

your product will ship and likely be in your hands by Monday - ltg.

the other order, as well.

Call US 877 486 6489
Old 02-07-2008, 11:47 AM   #58
leftcoastm3

any chance you guys will open before 10? lol.
leftcoastm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:48 PM   #59
umnitza
Site Sponsor

we be open.

Louis, thanks for the order!

Call US 877 486 6489
Old 02-07-2008, 12:50 PM   #60
umnitza
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_on_black View Post
I ordered a set of SMOKED E46 Tail Lights through paypal. Email: [email protected]
Thanks!
Got it, but you have mail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltng View Post
Just sent PayPal for Clear LED for my 2002 M3.
Thanks!
Got it and confirmed car.

Call US 877 486 6489