DEPO r/c/r LEDs possible group buy... - Page 4 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-15-2008, 09:55 PM   #61
numba1guju

My Ride: 2013 328i
Send a message via AIM to numba1guju
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerick View Post
Hmm @ $200 and facelift wiring, I might be interested.
if khoa can get the ones made for the facelift....the ones DEPO supposedly broke their mold for then no extra wiring required

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2002 325i: Black/Black
Mods: Clears, VM V715 Matte Black 19in staggered, 20% tint all around, Suspension Technique Coilovers, p46s 6000k w/ aurora 60LED
numba1guju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:13 PM   #62
jose325i

My Ride: 08 BMW 135i
If you are interested in a pair, please add yourself to the list so we can have a better idea of how many people are going to participate in this group buy...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jose325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 11:48 AM   #63
KHOALTY, Inc.
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: BMW
Send a message via AIM to KHOALTY, Inc.
I am going to talk it over with my overseas counter parts today to see what kind of pricing I can get for the 12 that signed up. Once I can get confirmation, after this buy, I won't get them anymore as this is a one time deal for fanatics that really want it. So whoever didn't sign up, won't get in on the deal as I don't be importing more than what it on the list itself.
KHOALTY, Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2008, 12:01 PM   #64
jose325i

im going to need a facelifted pair...if you are on this list, please specify facelift or prefacelift beside your name, oh, and by the way, add yourself if you are interested, or you'll miss out on this deal.

1. jose325i - facelift
2. Nismode - facelift
3. eosco - facelift
4. JayD707 - facelift
5. Cheezemurda - prefacelift
6. sardar - prefacelift
7. DwrdSpyrl - prefacelift
8. Whammy - facelift
9. dmz - facelift
10. UK_JC - cant tell
11. exeye325 - facelift (i looked him up in the directory)
12. numba1guju - facelift

EDIT: I have added facelift or prefacelift to most of the people on this list, judging from their post, car on sig, and the "my ride" thing below # of posts. Please correct this list if I am wrong.

Last edited by jose325i; 05-16-2008 at 12:20 PM.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:33 PM   #65
sillieidiot

My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
13. sillieidiot (interested depending on price - facelifted)

Have a lighting problem? Read this first:

sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 02:48 PM   #66
Aerick

My Ride: 2003 M3
Oh snap. I guess I'll add myself to the list and see what happens.

1. jose325i - facelift
2. Nismode - facelift
3. eosco - facelift
4. JayD707 - facelift
5. Cheezemurda - prefacelift
6. sardar - prefacelift
7. DwrdSpyrl - prefacelift
8. Whammy - facelift
9. dmz - facelift
10. UK_JC - cant tell
11. exeye325 - facelift (i looked him up in the directory)
12. numba1guju - facelift
13. sillieidiot - facelift
14. Aerick - facelift

Aerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 06:29 PM   #67
sillieidiot

so there's like all facelift except 3 (maybe 4 for uk_jc)

Old 05-16-2008, 08:19 PM   #68
jose325i

hey, sillieidiot, i thought you had a coupe... (these are sedan only)...

Old 05-16-2008, 11:48 PM   #69
Nismode

My Ride: Accord EX
Send a message via AIM to Nismode Send a message via MSN to Nismode Send a message via Yahoo to Nismode
Quote:
Originally Posted by numba1guju View Post
that would be awesome if the turn signals could be LED but seems like they dont want a full LED
DEPO doesn't make these RCR LED's with the turn signal being LED. It hasn't been done before as far as I know. But many people who got these already alleviated this by plugging in an LED bulb.

Also jose, UK_JC looks like he has a pre-facelift (judging form the kidney grilles).
Quote:
vitamin water = Kool-Aid for white people

Need a photoshoot?
for details.

Nismode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 12:34 AM   #70
sillieidiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose325i View Post
hey, sillieidiot, i thought you had a coupe... (these are sedan only)...
i do. i'm not buying these for myself. i just want them to make a full LED set instead of how it is not. my friend might pick it up, if not, it'll just be sold on here. it's just one of many projects i wanted to do over the summer

Old 05-17-2008, 12:57 AM   #71
Nismode

Send a message via AIM to Nismode Send a message via MSN to Nismode Send a message via Yahoo to Nismode
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
i do. i'm not buying these for myself. i just want them to make a full LED set instead of how it is not. my friend might pick it up, if not, it'll just be sold on here. it's just one of many projects i wanted to do over the summer
That would be an interesting project. You'd retrofit the LED's into it? Sweet idea.
Quote:

Need a photoshoot?
for details.

Old 05-17-2008, 01:05 AM   #72
sillieidiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismode View Post
That would be an interesting project. You'd retrofit the LED's into it? Sweet idea.
yea, and i'll be trying to make the parabolic reflector to complete the look.

Old 05-17-2008, 01:09 AM   #73
Nismode

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
yea, and i'll be trying to make the parabolic reflector to complete the look.
Parabolic whatyacallit?
Whatever it is and if you get it done, post a DIY and pictures please. I'm sure that would then sell like hotcakes.
Quote:

Need a photoshoot?
for details.

Old 05-17-2008, 01:12 AM   #74
sillieidiot

you know the spikes that you see on the LEDs. like on the C/R tails, the tops looks like spikes. that thing.

Old 05-17-2008, 04:25 AM   #75
numba1guju

Quote:
DEPO doesn't make these RCR LED's with the turn signal being LED. It hasn't been done before as far as I know. But many people who got these already alleviated this by plugging in an LED bulb.

Also jose, UK_JC looks like he has a pre-facelift (judging form the kidney grilles).
i know it hasnt been done...but i was just saying it would be awesome if they could...it would just make the car look so much better

Mods: Clears, VM V715 Matte Black 19in staggered, 20% tint all around, Suspension Technique Coilovers, p46s 6000k w/ aurora 60LED
Old 05-17-2008, 02:38 PM   #76
jose325i

Quote:

the problem is, that is not his original hood, and if you look closely to the pic in his sig with the original, with his car all crashed up, the grille holes look very wide, which makes me think that his car is facelift...but i am not sure.

Last edited by jose325i; 05-17-2008 at 02:53 PM.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:35 AM   #77
jose325i

Old 05-22-2008, 05:04 PM   #78
jose325i

So, what were you told, khoa?

Old 05-22-2008, 08:12 PM   #79
numba1guju

yeah whats up khoa?

Old 05-22-2008, 11:37 PM   #80
sillieidiot

i got a quote from driveline for 200 + shipping. it's a little more than i want to spend on a project, so i guess i'll have to see.