E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Are replacement lens available for 2005 with adaptive lights?

886 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Renboy 
#1 ·
Purchased a builder the passenger lens is cracked, the housing is good, the light works fine. Are replacement lenses available for this headlight? I have white reflector car.
Thanks!

#3 ·
Correct, a convertible. Is there any other model that uses the same lens? Coupe or convertible only? What years will work? What year were the adaptive lights introduced? Will M3 lights work? This is the performance package model. Thanks in advance! Looks like I***8217;m going to have to fork out some money as BMW list is $1k per side. Explains why the car was only $725 lol

#4 ·
Nope, nothing else uses those headlights. They were only on the 2004 - 2006 coupes and convertibles (non-M only). Also, there was a slight difference between the 325's and 330's. The 325's had amber corners inside the housing while the 330's had clear corners. I suppose if you want to save some cash you could order the halogen version and use just strip the lenses off those.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.