FS: new Powerflex “XI”-only FCABs / LCABs – prepressed front control arm bushings - Page 9 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Suspension and Braking

Suspension and Braking
Springs, shocks, struts, coilovers, camber plates, sway bars, strut bars, suspension bushings, control arms, brake pads, big brake kits, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-20-2019, 08:30 PM   #161
EDWAGON

My Ride: 2004 325xiT
Quote:
Originally Posted by the fly View Post
Back in stock...
interested but one question i read the power flexs creak is that true and what needs to be done to maintain them ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by EDWAGON; 03-20-2019 at 08:31 PM.
EDWAGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 02:19 PM   #162
EDWAGON

My Ride: 2004 325xiT
Quote:
Originally Posted by the fly View Post
Pair of new Powerflex polyurethane e46 325xi/330xi FCABs (front control arm bushings) already pressed in to OE lollipops. These are the 60mm dia bushings and lollipops for the all-wheel drive XI only. Ready to slip on to your control arms and bolt on to tighten up your front end handling. No messing around with DIY swearing at improvised bushing pressing or going to a machine shop pressing out/in the bushings while your car is jacked up. Powerflex bushings already pressed into housings are not sold anywhere online for the XI. These are the “updated” Powerflex PFF5-4601xi units designed specifically for the xi. These updated PF units prevent the issue of the inner bush “riding up” the control arm.

Selling for $169 shipped + $60 core charge. Once complete, you send back your old lollipops to me (in good shape) and I refund the core charge. Just for reference, that’s a good bit cheaper than the $231 (without shipping) that stock rubber bushings go for pre-pressed from the one online retailer that offers pre-pressed units.

If you check my sig, you’ll see that I’ve been doing a similar swap service for others with positive results…

Hey Guys I was going to do OEM rubber but came across these i literally had the pre installed powerflexs in couple days from this member . Glad i did it def worth the service didn't want to deal with going to shop waiting to press oem rubber in , needed to get back on road asap . , my xi wagon front feels more responsive and tight .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
EDWAGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:16 AM   #163
the fly

My Ride: '95 m3, '03 m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDWAGON View Post
Hey Guys I was going to do OEM rubber but came across these i literally had the pre installed powerflexs in couple days from this member . Glad i did it def worth the service didn't want to deal with going to shop waiting to press oem rubber in , needed to get back on road asap . , my xi wagon front feels more responsive and tight .
Thanks for the kind words. Back in stock...

the fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 09:55 AM   #164
the fly

bump!

Old 06-28-2019, 08:11 AM   #165
the fly

back in stock...

Old 09-20-2019, 09:49 AM   #166
the fly

Back in stock...

Old 11-01-2019, 10:10 AM   #167
the fly

bump!