Persian Girl's Thread - Page 23 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-23-2005, 05:16 PM   #441
shad

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbenz
hey shad where you live at?
westlake village area/Thousand oaks.

why?
Old 12-23-2005, 05:25 PM   #442
Ynot

My Ride: 997
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbenz
not in colorado, you gotta move bro
Yeah, I know, we only get blonde bimbos with big natural boobs who likes to give it up to athletes, that sucks, I gotta move.
Old 12-23-2005, 05:26 PM   #443
alexbenz

My Ride: E30, Es300
Send a message via AIM to alexbenz
Quote:
Originally Posted by shad
westlake village area/Thousand oaks.

why?
oh ok, nah you looked familiar

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
W210-----SOLD, e39--Sold, e30---sold
E39----------Present

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current line up........lexus es300, 2010 Acura Tsx
Your not a baller until you got a engine in the Rear...
How did i fail Women Studies?
"I Love Biatches"
Old 12-23-2005, 06:04 PM   #444
Silviacrazed

My Ride: is so damn sexy
I dated a persian girl once...damn it was fun. It sucks that most of the pics in the beginning of this thread are just big red x's.
Old 12-25-2005, 11:31 PM   #445
310 Ryda

Quote:
yo, where can i get my eyebrow done up like that? vanilla Ice style? http://www.hiponline.com/artist/musi...vanillaice.jpg

BTW Im persian... but i would touch one of those hoes with a 10 foot pole, and beleive as all persians know their parents always try to set them up with persian chicks. NOT MY STYLE.. worst attitude, and Ive only seen a HANDFUL of good lookers I might date...

ps... this is me and my lady, http://photobucket.com/albums/v56/syassini/standing.jpg
You look more like my gardner Eduardo than a Persian... As far as the eyebrow, hit puberty first and then Ill tell you where you can get "done up"... And like I said, all persian girls attitudes can be put in check if you know how to deal with them...

Old 12-25-2005, 11:34 PM   #446
'busa

My Ride: E90 335i (sold)
Quote:
yo, where can i get my eyebrow done up like that? vanilla Ice style? http://www.hiponline.com/artist/musi...vanillaice.jpg

BTW Im persian... but i would touch one of those hoes with a 10 foot pole, and beleive as all persians know their parents always try to set them up with persian chicks. NOT MY STYLE.. worst attitude, and Ive only seen a HANDFUL of good lookers I might date...

ps... this is me and my lady, http://photobucket.com/albums/v56/syassini/standing.jpg
Nice photo, Zoolander...

Old 12-25-2005, 11:45 PM   #447
shad

Quote:
Originally Posted by 310 Ryda
You look more like my gardner Eduardo than a Persian... As far as the eyebrow, hit puberty first and then Ill tell you where you can get "done up"... And like I said, all persian girls attitudes can be put in check if you know how to deal with them...

So your saying I look mexican? Thanks I appreciate that, I would rather have people think im mexican then look anything remotely like you. BTW, persian girls are trash. They all act like they have money when in reality they dont have sh!t, its all a front and thats where they get that attitude from. Believe me I know/met a lot of really wealthy persian girls who act nothing like the trash that comes out of LA and OC.
Old 12-25-2005, 11:58 PM   #448
MESH_KING
is stylin all over you

My Ride: car
this ***** said my gardner eduardo

Quote:
I believe THE LORD has just spoken on E46F.
Old 12-26-2005, 01:11 AM   #449
USCTrojanMan29

My Ride: Beauty & The Beater
Send a message via AIM to USCTrojanMan29 Send a message via Yahoo to USCTrojanMan29
Quote:
So your saying I look mexican? Thanks I appreciate that, I would rather have people think im mexican then look anything remotely like you. BTW, persian girls are trash. They all act like they have money when in reality they dont have sh!t, its all a front and thats where they get that attitude from. Believe me I know/met a lot of really wealthy persian girls who act nothing like the trash that comes out of LA and OC.
That attitude doesn't just apply to the persian girls that live in OC & LA....it also applies to the asian, white, hispanic, black, and mixed girls that live there too.... It all comes down to the way that the parents raise their daughters and who they hang around with. Ryda and Mesh have it right, you have keep those persian girls with their attitudes in check by layin down the law. As I said before, you can't be a pushover with those types or you will get used and abused. BTW, you have a nice lookin gf

Last edited by USCTrojanMan29; 12-26-2005 at 01:15 AM.
Old 12-26-2005, 01:25 AM   #450
shad

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCTrojanGuy29
That attitude doesn't just apply to the persian girls that live in OC & LA....it also applies to the asian, white, hispanic, black, and mixed girls that live there too.... It all comes down to the way that the parents raise their daughters and who they hang around with. Ryda and Mesh have it right, you have keep those persian girls with their attitudes in check by layin down the law. As I said before, you can't be a pushover with those types or you will get used and abused. BTW, you have a nice lookin gf
i think they are both right about laying the law down for sure with any race, but idk i guess its just my own taste that i dont like them just because of their attitudes.. but thanks for the compliment!
Old 12-26-2005, 03:38 AM   #451
turbonamja

damn this thread is big .... we need some nws pics fast!!!

you all got some fine a$$ friends and gf's ... a lot of my friends i used to kick it with (persians) always had some exotic girls around. always made for a good time drinkin haha.
Old 12-26-2005, 11:33 AM   #452
Elektro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 310 Ryda

Old 12-26-2005, 12:02 PM   #453
bagher
Account closed.

Send a message via AIM to bagher
This thread makes me proud to be persian.
Old 12-26-2005, 03:03 PM   #454
310 Ryda

Dude I just got back from Vegas and Im on Persian-girl overload... Dont wanna look at another Persian girl for a good while. Ok Im lying, but still... Well post some pics as soon as my douchebag friends send me them...

Closed Thread