E46 Fanatics Forum banner

post pics of your XI

422K views 2K replies 448 participants last post by  fpicabia 
#1 · (Edited)
can we get a picture thread going for only xi's or is it deemed too redundant? I want some inspiration for mine.

i can start.

See less See more
#1,597 ·
Got her 2 weeks ago. 2001 325xiA, pretty much stock. Two battery setup as it has remote Eberspächer-extra heater as she lives in northern Finland. Wife already reversed her car into her right signal lamp, so I swapped both to smokey-grey.

The usual, sport seats, Xenon, auto-AC, cassette tape player :facepalm:

#1,599 · (Edited)
2004 325xi
Suspension- H&R lowering springs with 5mm rear upper spring pads, CATuned front adjustable swaybar links.
Wheels- ESR SR04 18x9.5 +35 squared
Tires - 225/40/18 Achilles ATR Sport
Fender mods - None; no rubbing.
Exterior- OEM with Hamann rep front lip, yellow bowl mod, 6k hid headlights and fogs.

Attachments

#1,600 ·
2005 330xi

Hey all, new to this forum but not to BMW's; my family car was an E60 530i. So she's an 05 330xi with the premium package, sport package, and H&K system. I purchased her in august and road tripped her back to NY from Ft. Lauderdale, I always knew E46's were amazing however I was blown away over the course of that trip! So far I've only done some preventative maintenance (fluids etc) and the flex disk & csb. Can't wait to get to the fun mods.

Attachments

#1,601 ·
Hey all, new to this forum but not to BMW's; my family car was an E60 530i. So she's an 05 330xi with the premium package, sport package, and H&K system. I purchased her in august and road tripped her back to NY from Ft. Lauderdale, I always knew E46's were amazing however I was blown away over the course of that trip! So far I've only done some preventative maintenance (fluids etc) and the flex disk & csb. Can't wait to get to the fun mods.
very nice. yeah please go over the cooling system carefully and watch for oil leaks and oil consumption. curious that your 05 has the sharkfin like my 04, but my 05 does not have it. maybe it's the premium package.

#1,611 ·
Bought this one with the idea of transplanting the interior and the options from my 2003 325iA with the M56 engine to this one since it has crazy low miles (64,600). But, my wife is not thrilled with my idea, so this xi will have to go to someone new...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965U1 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: lurch70
#1,613 ·
That is what I thought, too, semcoinc! Thanks!

I hope that I found another enthusiast today who will come look at it Saturday. It really needs to go before I like it too much and want to keep it! Ha!