Turbo n42b20/n46 valvetronic - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Forced Induction Forum

Forced Induction Forum
Discuss supercharging, turbocharging and even nitrous and water injection here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2019, 08:42 PM   #1
saah

Turbo n42b20/n46 valvetronic

Hi everyone! I have an 02 318ci for about a year. my car has about 160hp atm and im thinking on turboing my car at the end of the year. My problem atm is that um only 20yo and have no experience doing this. The part i know is the teorical one (using math to choose turbo size, ic size and pipes size). I want to run between 0.3 and 0.7 bar (maby using arduino to change between them and open a bypass on the ehxaust when in 0.7 boost?). I was thinking on using a gt30 so it will reach peak boost at 3000-4000 rpm. Car is Being converted to lpg wich is 101 octanes(if im not mistaken). What steps do i have to do to make it happen?
Ty for any help given
saah is offline   Reply With Quote